Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,726)

Showing posts 34,501 - 34,520 of65,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
December 3, 2012
Dubai....11 day UN Conference.
The United Nations will discuss ways to begin imposing Internet regulations by requiring that all IP addresses,....(computer chips), be registered.
China, Russia, and many of the Middle Eastern Arab Islamic States will continue to push for more Internet regulations in the future. These regulations will help to cement their Communist / Islamic Fascist Governments policies of "total control" over its people.
lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bald head is something we can be sure you have your lips wrapped around.
Unbelievable. The constant projection of your primary instincts is truly remarkable. All of that repressed homosexuality,...(50,000 posts trolling for co ck!). Are you even aware of what you are posting?

Psychiatrists have a name for that but it eludes me right now. It's more than just having a one track mind, like Aspergers for example, it is a all encompassing single obsession,(in your case, male co'ck*su*ck*ing), but the patient is no longer aware that he/she even has an obsession.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Internet regulations son.

Turn on the news.

or Google: UN conference Dubai.

...or go to this website.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

They want to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Newsflash!

Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad now mobilizing chemical weapons for use against Syrian rebels.

US threatens retaliation if chemical weapons are used.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

"It is neither “racist” nor “sexist” to question U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s role in the Benghazi scandal. It is, however, almost entirely beside the point."

"Rice wasn’t making life-and-death decisions on Sept. 11, 2012, when the U.S. compound in the Libyan city of Benghazi came under attack; President Obama was. Rice, therefore, is unable to answer the all-important question about what order President Obama issued upon hearing that U.S. diplomats in Benghazi were under fire. She can’t look America in the eye and answer whether the U.S. military was ordered not to rescue Americans fighting for their lives."

"Nor is Rice likely to be the Obama administration official who first concocted the false narrative blaming a YouTube video for a (nonexistent) protest in Benghazi, which, the false narrative continues,“spontaneously” erupted into “unplanned” violence -- the whopper President Obama told for two full weeks."

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/20121203/OPI...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Bob Costas tirade against our Second Amendment Rights.

Video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

What Bob failed to mention was that if a 6'2", 230 lb. NFL linebacker wants to murder a woman, he doesn't need to have a gun to do it, he doesn't even have to reach for a knife, he could kill her with both hands tied behind his back.

The FBI says that about 2,000 times every day in the US, law abiding citizens pull out a gun and protect themselves from violence.

That's 750,000 times a year.

http://home.uchicago.edu/~ludwigj/papers/JQC-...

"A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time.(Kleck and Sayles, 1990)"

http://www.cjselfdefense.com/statistics.shtml

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
What Bob failed to mention was that if a 6'2", 230 lb. NFL linebacker wants to murder a woman, he doesn't need to have a gun to do it, he doesn't even have to reach for a knife, he could kill her with both hands tied behind his back.
The FBI says that about 2,000 times every day in the US, law abiding citizens pull out a gun and protect themselves from violence.
That's 750,000 times a year.
http://home.uchicago.edu/~ludwigj/papers/JQC-...
"A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time.(Kleck and Sayles, 1990)"

http://www.cjselfdefense.com/statistics.shtml
Statistics from 22 years ago? Why not go back even further and the numbers will be even lower.

You're full of crap. Your stats are full of crap.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

George Zimmerman was investigated by the FBI and they arrived at the conclusion that racism played no part in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. The FBI made this determination about 3 months after the Congressional Black Caucus painted Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems pretty obvious now that much evidence has been released that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self defense after Martin assaulted him.

We now also know that there is a "REAL POSSIBILITY" that the Defense Team,...(Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson, and Daryl Parks), along with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Ben Jealous, Ryan Juilson, Corrine Brown, Sabrina Fulton, and Tracy Martin may have conspired to produce the bogus "Witness #8, Dee Dee, a minor, who turned out to be 18 years old.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Statistics from 22 years ago? Why not go back even further and the numbers will be even lower.

Why not just post some stats to back up your side of the argument instead of behaving like a spoiled brat and throwing a hissy fit, and displaying your shocking lack of social skills?.....It's very unladylike.

You don't have anything to dispute these stats with do you?.....I didn't think so.
common sense

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

You know what offends me? When they act as if they are our equal
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you mean to tell me that you are disputing the findings of the David J. Bordua of Florida State Univesity?....You need to do your homework.....lol.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just post some stats to back up your side of the argument instead of behaving like a spoiled brat and throwing a hissy fit, and displaying your shocking lack of social skills?.....It's very unladylike.
You don't have anything to dispute these stats with do you?.....I didn't think so.
I could do what you do, call you fat and ugly and make a homosexual remark. But I won't.

Social skills? LOL. I see you are pretending to finally have social skills. Very ladylike.

The following post of yours is also very ladylike.

Buffalo Bill post:

LOL!

Barefool can't shut up or go away as long as there's still a live erection somewhere in the room.
Alpha Male

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Keep your head in the sand. If it ain't Bush's fault you don't care.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I could do what you do, call you fat and ugly and make a homosexual remark. But I won't.

Social skills? LOL. I see you are pretending to finally have social skills. Very ladylike.

The following post of yours is also very ladylike.

Buffalo Bill post:

LOL!

Barefool can't shut up or go away as long as there's still a live erection somewhere in the room.
LOL!
Alpha Male

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
"It is neither “racist” nor “sexist” to question U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s role in the Benghazi scandal. It is, however, almost entirely beside the point."
"Rice wasn’t making life-and-death decisions on Sept. 11, 2012, when the U.S. compound in the Libyan city of Benghazi came under attack; President Obama was. Rice, therefore, is unable to answer the all-important question about what order President Obama issued upon hearing that U.S. diplomats in Benghazi were under fire. She can’t look America in the eye and answer whether the U.S. military was ordered not to rescue Americans fighting for their lives."
"Nor is Rice likely to be the Obama administration official who first concocted the false narrative blaming a YouTube video for a (nonexistent) protest in Benghazi, which, the false narrative continues,“spontaneously” erupted into “unplanned” violence -- the whopper President Obama told for two full weeks."
http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/20121203/OPI...
Rice is a very intelligent woman. She is worth millions of dollars. I can't believe she would put her career on the line. But, maybe that's the point. She has enough money to live out her life. Maybe she just didn't care. Someone made adjustments to reports. The whole thing sticks to high heaven.

Facts

Many calls went out for more security at Benghazi.

There were previous attacks.

We watched the whole episode and did nothing.

After the episode we blamed the movie.

One of the victims family was told the Movie Maker would pay for what he had done.(Can you say Clinton)

This Country isn't bullet proof. Things will happen that are bad. But, if leaders don't take responsibility we are in danger. The whole situation is now political. Four dead Americans and no real answers.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alpha Male wrote:
<quoted text>

Rice is a very intelligent woman. She is worth millions of dollars. I can't believe she would put her career on the line. But, maybe that's the point. She has enough money to live out her life. Maybe she just didn't care. Someone made adjustments to reports. The whole thing sticks to high heaven.

Facts

Many calls went out for more security at Benghazi.

There were previous attacks.

We watched the whole episode and did nothing.

After the episode we blamed the movie.

One of the victims family was told the Movie Maker would pay for what he had done.(Can you say Clinton)

This Country isn't bullet proof. Things will happen that are bad. But, if leaders don't take responsibility we are in danger. The whole situation is now political. Four dead Americans and no real answers.
We need a Senate Select Committee to more effectively deal with this cover-up but Reid will never let that happen, unless he ever decides to throw the Commander in chief himself under the bus.

Ya never know!...lol.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet regulations son.
Turn on the news.
or Google: UN conference Dubai.
...or go to this website.
lol! Again I ask... wtf are you talking about son?

Don't you have a clue?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,501 - 34,520 of65,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance