Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,362

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42980 Dec 2, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no need to arrest any one at a higher rate based on race.

If a crime is committed, arrest based on the merits of the case, not race.

What can you not understand about that?
Nothing. That's the way the Criminal Justice System works. But African Americans get arrested more often because they commit more crimes.

What can't you understand about that?

Haven't you heard?

Obey the law and your chances of getting arrested are 0%.
Alpha Male

Grove City, OH

#42981 Dec 2, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You moronic imbecile, that statistic is not mine.
You know nothing about my math skills. You know nothing about me. If fact, you know nothing about most things. Except racial hate, you are an expert in that.
You are flat out busted. Propaganda and lies is the only thing you know. Let me quote the whole article.

The Number Of Babies Born Out Of Wedlock In The US Is Soaring

Just as the AP Stylebook advised journalists against using the term “illegitimate child,” illegitimacy is becoming more widespread in the United States.

Now more than half of all births to American women under 30 are born out of wedlock, and the trend in marriage-less birth is becoming an accepted reality of American life.

According to an analysis of government data, conducted by the research group Child Trends and reported by The New York Times, the last 20 years have seen illegitimacy among white women in their 20s with some college — but not a full four year degree — rise more quickly than in other groups.

While the middle class is seeing a rise in illegitimacy, 59 percent of all American births are within marriage. Indeed, it is college graduates and the upper class which have been able to stay within the bounds of tradition and marry prior to reproducing, The Times reported.

A number of factors have led the the rising numbers of illegitimacy — which most researchers agree increases a child’s risk of emotional problems and falling into poverty — including, as The Times noted, economic factors that have thinned the number of available, marriageable men; a larger social safety net; and a more promiscuous society.

Outside of the educational differences, there are distinct differences in the marriage rates between different races: 29 percent of white children are born to unmarried women, 53 percent of Latinos and 73 percent of black children.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-02-2...

Barack Obama on Feb 21, 8:30 AM said:
Remember ladies: if you're an unwed single mom, I will send you checks for thousands of dollars a month. But if you marry the baby's father, I won't send you one cent! Hope and Change!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42982 Dec 2, 2012
Alpha Male wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL Keyboard Jockey would beat him down with his purse?

People like you hmmmm People like you hmmmmmm I imagine you are one big bad Democratic Plantation Worker.

Keep shaking the bushes Boss.
LOL!.....He'd look pretty funny trying to swat me with his fake Louie Vuitton.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42983 Dec 2, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You moronic imbecile, that statistic is not mine.
You know nothing about my math skills. You know nothing about me. If fact, you know nothing about most things. Except racial hate, you are an expert in that.
Can you put 59% into a proper fraction?? Change 59% into a decimal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42986 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all still under investigation. We don't know if somebody fired a gun or not.
I guess you forgot you already said someone in the car had fired a gun.

It it seems that that has already gone alway.

Location hidden

#42987 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
What we do know is that when the vehicle peeled tires and sped off, the officer gave chase and the driver refused to stop.
Squealed his tires, if that isn't a excuse to have a dozen police officers unload their pistols into a car that had two people in it, one who had nothing to do with the squealing of the tires, I don't know what is.

Imagine if he had had a child or children in the back seat.

Location hidden

#42988 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Given the fact a suspect tried to use his car as a deadly weapon against police officers,
You had already given the fact that he fired a weapon at them and it looks like that wasn't so

Tell me: what did the passenger do? She was shot twenty times.

Location hidden

#42989 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
If the officers were all white, they will make this a race issue. If not, then it will be a police brutality issue.
Gosh, why do you suppose that is? They have the car blocked in and then a dozen police officers unload their pistols and shoot one suspect thirty times and kill the passenger in the car twenty times.

I wonder what you think police brutality is?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42990 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Squealed his tires, if that isn't a excuse to have a dozen police officers unload their pistols into a car that had two people in it, one who had nothing to do with the squealing of the tires, I don't know what is.
Imagine if he had had a child or children in the back seat.
The Bald Union Head says that you are "ignorant and self-serving".

http://fox8.com/2012/12/01/union-sets-news-co...

Location hidden

#42991 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
The Bald Union Head
Bald head is something we can be sure you have your lips wrapped around.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42992 Dec 3, 2012
December 3, 2012

Dubai....11 day UN Conference.

The United Nations will discuss ways to begin imposing Internet regulations by requiring that all IP addresses,....(computer chips), be registered.

China, Russia, and many of the Middle Eastern Arab Islamic States will continue to push for more Internet regulations in the future. These regulations will help to cement their Communist / Islamic Fascist Governments policies of "total control" over its people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#42993 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
December 3, 2012
Dubai....11 day UN Conference.
The United Nations will discuss ways to begin imposing Internet regulations by requiring that all IP addresses,....(computer chips), be registered.
China, Russia, and many of the Middle Eastern Arab Islamic States will continue to push for more Internet regulations in the future. These regulations will help to cement their Communist / Islamic Fascist Governments policies of "total control" over its people.
lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42994 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bald head is something we can be sure you have your lips wrapped around.
Unbelievable. The constant projection of your primary instincts is truly remarkable. All of that repressed homosexuality,...(50,000 posts trolling for co ck!). Are you even aware of what you are posting?

Psychiatrists have a name for that but it eludes me right now. It's more than just having a one track mind, like Aspergers for example, it is a all encompassing single obsession,(in your case, male co'ck*su*ck*ing), but the patient is no longer aware that he/she even has an obsession.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42995 Dec 3, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Internet regulations son.

Turn on the news.

or Google: UN conference Dubai.

...or go to this website.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42996 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42997 Dec 3, 2012
They want to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

&fe ature=player_embedded
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42998 Dec 3, 2012
Newsflash!

Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad now mobilizing chemical weapons for use against Syrian rebels.

US threatens retaliation if chemical weapons are used.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42999 Dec 3, 2012
"It is neither “racist” nor “sexist” to question U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s role in the Benghazi scandal. It is, however, almost entirely beside the point."

"Rice wasn’t making life-and-death decisions on Sept. 11, 2012, when the U.S. compound in the Libyan city of Benghazi came under attack; President Obama was. Rice, therefore, is unable to answer the all-important question about what order President Obama issued upon hearing that U.S. diplomats in Benghazi were under fire. She can’t look America in the eye and answer whether the U.S. military was ordered not to rescue Americans fighting for their lives."

"Nor is Rice likely to be the Obama administration official who first concocted the false narrative blaming a YouTube video for a (nonexistent) protest in Benghazi, which, the false narrative continues,“spontaneously” erupted into “unplanned” violence -- the whopper President Obama told for two full weeks."

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/20121203/OPI...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43000 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Costas tirade against our Second Amendment Rights.

Video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43001 Dec 3, 2012
What Bob failed to mention was that if a 6'2", 230 lb. NFL linebacker wants to murder a woman, he doesn't need to have a gun to do it, he doesn't even have to reach for a knife, he could kill her with both hands tied behind his back.

The FBI says that about 2,000 times every day in the US, law abiding citizens pull out a gun and protect themselves from violence.

That's 750,000 times a year.

http://home.uchicago.edu/~ludwigj/papers/JQC-...

"A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time.(Kleck and Sayles, 1990)"

http://www.cjselfdefense.com/statistics.shtml

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Eman 1,129,206
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min AN other 488,887
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Earthling-1 47,585
Winter Park bicyclist dies after collision with... (Sep '08) 1 hr Mwearher 111
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Double Jeopardy 17,721
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,290
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 2,231

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]