Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42986 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all still under investigation. We don't know if somebody fired a gun or not.
I guess you forgot you already said someone in the car had fired a gun.

It it seems that that has already gone alway.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42987 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
What we do know is that when the vehicle peeled tires and sped off, the officer gave chase and the driver refused to stop.
Squealed his tires, if that isn't a excuse to have a dozen police officers unload their pistols into a car that had two people in it, one who had nothing to do with the squealing of the tires, I don't know what is.

Imagine if he had had a child or children in the back seat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42988 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Given the fact a suspect tried to use his car as a deadly weapon against police officers,
You had already given the fact that he fired a weapon at them and it looks like that wasn't so

Tell me: what did the passenger do? She was shot twenty times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42989 Dec 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
If the officers were all white, they will make this a race issue. If not, then it will be a police brutality issue.
Gosh, why do you suppose that is? They have the car blocked in and then a dozen police officers unload their pistols and shoot one suspect thirty times and kill the passenger in the car twenty times.

I wonder what you think police brutality is?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42990 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Squealed his tires, if that isn't a excuse to have a dozen police officers unload their pistols into a car that had two people in it, one who had nothing to do with the squealing of the tires, I don't know what is.
Imagine if he had had a child or children in the back seat.
The Bald Union Head says that you are "ignorant and self-serving".

http://fox8.com/2012/12/01/union-sets-news-co...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42991 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
The Bald Union Head
Bald head is something we can be sure you have your lips wrapped around.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42992 Dec 3, 2012
December 3, 2012

Dubai....11 day UN Conference.

The United Nations will discuss ways to begin imposing Internet regulations by requiring that all IP addresses,....(computer chips), be registered.

China, Russia, and many of the Middle Eastern Arab Islamic States will continue to push for more Internet regulations in the future. These regulations will help to cement their Communist / Islamic Fascist Governments policies of "total control" over its people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#42993 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
December 3, 2012
Dubai....11 day UN Conference.
The United Nations will discuss ways to begin imposing Internet regulations by requiring that all IP addresses,....(computer chips), be registered.
China, Russia, and many of the Middle Eastern Arab Islamic States will continue to push for more Internet regulations in the future. These regulations will help to cement their Communist / Islamic Fascist Governments policies of "total control" over its people.
lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42994 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bald head is something we can be sure you have your lips wrapped around.
Unbelievable. The constant projection of your primary instincts is truly remarkable. All of that repressed homosexuality,...(50,000 posts trolling for co ck!). Are you even aware of what you are posting?

Psychiatrists have a name for that but it eludes me right now. It's more than just having a one track mind, like Aspergers for example, it is a all encompassing single obsession,(in your case, male co'ck*su*ck*ing), but the patient is no longer aware that he/she even has an obsession.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42995 Dec 3, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! WTF are you talking about son?
Internet regulations son.

Turn on the news.

or Google: UN conference Dubai.

...or go to this website.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42996 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42997 Dec 3, 2012
They want to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

&fe ature=player_embedded
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42998 Dec 3, 2012
Newsflash!

Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad now mobilizing chemical weapons for use against Syrian rebels.

US threatens retaliation if chemical weapons are used.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42999 Dec 3, 2012
"It is neither “racist” nor “sexist” to question U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s role in the Benghazi scandal. It is, however, almost entirely beside the point."

"Rice wasn’t making life-and-death decisions on Sept. 11, 2012, when the U.S. compound in the Libyan city of Benghazi came under attack; President Obama was. Rice, therefore, is unable to answer the all-important question about what order President Obama issued upon hearing that U.S. diplomats in Benghazi were under fire. She can’t look America in the eye and answer whether the U.S. military was ordered not to rescue Americans fighting for their lives."

"Nor is Rice likely to be the Obama administration official who first concocted the false narrative blaming a YouTube video for a (nonexistent) protest in Benghazi, which, the false narrative continues,“spontaneously” erupted into “unplanned” violence -- the whopper President Obama told for two full weeks."

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/20121203/OPI...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43000 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Costas tirade against our Second Amendment Rights.

Video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43001 Dec 3, 2012
What Bob failed to mention was that if a 6'2", 230 lb. NFL linebacker wants to murder a woman, he doesn't need to have a gun to do it, he doesn't even have to reach for a knife, he could kill her with both hands tied behind his back.

The FBI says that about 2,000 times every day in the US, law abiding citizens pull out a gun and protect themselves from violence.

That's 750,000 times a year.

http://home.uchicago.edu/~ludwigj/papers/JQC-...

"A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time.(Kleck and Sayles, 1990)"

http://www.cjselfdefense.com/statistics.shtml

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#43003 Dec 3, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
What Bob failed to mention was that if a 6'2", 230 lb. NFL linebacker wants to murder a woman, he doesn't need to have a gun to do it, he doesn't even have to reach for a knife, he could kill her with both hands tied behind his back.
The FBI says that about 2,000 times every day in the US, law abiding citizens pull out a gun and protect themselves from violence.
That's 750,000 times a year.
http://home.uchicago.edu/~ludwigj/papers/JQC-...
"A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time.(Kleck and Sayles, 1990)"

http://www.cjselfdefense.com/statistics.shtml
Statistics from 22 years ago? Why not go back even further and the numbers will be even lower.

You're full of crap. Your stats are full of crap.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43004 Dec 3, 2012
George Zimmerman was investigated by the FBI and they arrived at the conclusion that racism played no part in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. The FBI made this determination about 3 months after the Congressional Black Caucus painted Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems pretty obvious now that much evidence has been released that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self defense after Martin assaulted him.

We now also know that there is a "REAL POSSIBILITY" that the Defense Team,...(Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson, and Daryl Parks), along with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Ben Jealous, Ryan Juilson, Corrine Brown, Sabrina Fulton, and Tracy Martin may have conspired to produce the bogus "Witness #8, Dee Dee, a minor, who turned out to be 18 years old.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/3...

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43005 Dec 3, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Statistics from 22 years ago? Why not go back even further and the numbers will be even lower.

You're full of crap. Your stats are full of crap.
Why not just post some stats to back up your side of the argument instead of behaving like a spoiled brat and throwing a hissy fit, and displaying your shocking lack of social skills?.....It's very unladylike.

You don't have anything to dispute these stats with do you?.....I didn't think so.
common sense

Bronx, NY

#43006 Dec 3, 2012
You know what offends me? When they act as if they are our equal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min sonicfilter 1,173,138
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 50,389
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 43 min Shaniquah 70,781
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 491,248
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Ponderings 96,838
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,936
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring Tue jeffry 1
More from around the web

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips