“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#12845 Feb 26, 2013
I love the water too and we always had a pool growing up. I didn't mind swimming in junior high but once I got to high school I just wasn't into walking around with wet hair, etc. Plus I think we had like 7 minutes to shower and dress before class.

I saw the song list for this week. Some good ones are coming up. Zoenette ( the crazy black one from OK) is singing The Circle of life from the Lion King.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning all!
I have to disagree Liz, about the swimming class. I loved it! But then again I'm a hick, was raised camping and swimming in lakes, creeks, rivers? Loved the water!

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12846 Feb 26, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning all!
I have to disagree Liz, about the swimming class. I loved it! But then again I'm a hick, was raised camping and swimming in lakes, creeks, rivers? Loved the water!
I'm with you...I loved the swimming,also P.E. class and Home Ec.
it was the dumb stuff like French,math,English that I did not like.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12847 Feb 26, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dig a little deeper & read a few of your old posts. White has noting to do with why you had such a filthy mouth.
You would always brag how many posts were missing, but many of them are still there.
A leopard cant change their spots, they will always reappear.
Are you that lonely today, that you gotta look for something from years ago? Several people post on this thread and don't bother anyone. Why do you feel the need to come to a forum and try to stir the pot. Ya think your gonna get me all wired up? Think again. Lmao at you! I can simply turn my power button off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#12848 Feb 26, 2013
Missy I was watching a show last night about a baby from IL, her name was Jasmine. It was Christmas Eve a young Mom and her two little girls had just flown in from visiting relatives and they were going to have to take a hour bus ride to finish the trip home. It was about midnight and the Mom was trying to juggle both babies and their luggage. This lady in the bus line kept asking her if she wanted her to hold the baby to help the Mom out. Finally the Mom said okay. The Mom turned her head for a second and the lady took off with her baby. They did locate the baby unharmed after a few days, the lady was trying to pass the baby off as her own and a relative got suspicious.
Do you remember any of this. I think it was about 10 years ago.

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#12849 Feb 26, 2013
Thanks. That was cute.

I can just see my son pulling up that car in the school parking lot..........LOL
Ricky F wrote:

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12850 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that lonely today, that you gotta look for something from years ago? Several people post on this thread and don't bother anyone. Why do you feel the need to come to a forum and try to stir the pot. Ya think your gonna get me all wired up? Think again. Lmao at you! I can simply turn my power button off.

Sorry big trouble maker I have a good memory and I dont have to read back. As far as you know, I could be posting every day under a familiar name. You could be the one who uses a lot of socks and starts trouble. I notice you're always the first one to respond and comment, using 'the real missy' sock of course <SO MUCH FOR YOUR POWER BUTTON>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Where the heck am I?”

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12851 Feb 26, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you...I loved the swimming,also P.E. class and Home Ec.
it was the dumb stuff like French,math,English that I did not like.
Agree, the only main classes I liked were Math and English, oh and spelling.

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#12852 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love the water too and we always had a pool growing up. I didn't mind swimming in junior high but once I got to high school I just wasn't into walking around with wet hair, etc. Plus I think we had like 7 minutes to shower and dress before class.
I saw the song list for this week. Some good ones are coming up. Zoenette ( the crazy black one from OK) is singing The Circle of life from the Lion King.<quoted text>
Well, probably be a good laugh with Zoenette, between her and Charlie this could turn into a comedy!

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

#12853 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start imagining you're seeing things-
it's probably a good idea for you to lay off the crack...
Good Morning LG.

Well, I don't think I imagined Liz propping WTB in post #12659, even after WTB posting that TM whined about most anything.

So, one would clearly assume that some others here are finding another way to entertain themselves again or at least, do in fact, know who the WTB avatar really is.

Trix are for kids.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

#12854 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tried that, it never worked!
It sometimes doesn't work. You have to copy from a map site or other site. The highlighting comes from copying the link. Seee, I am now in Newnan, GA. Maybe I will see WTB here and spit on her.

Abilene, TX

#12855 Feb 26, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry big trouble maker I have a good memory and I dont have to read back. As far as you know, I could be posting every day under a familiar name. You could be the one who uses a lot of socks and starts trouble. I notice you're always the first one to respond and comment, using 'the real missy' sock of course <SO MUCH FOR YOUR POWER BUTTON>
I have it on good authority that Missy is The White trash blogger. I think I just passed by her house in Newnan, I saw a bike out front. Hmmmmm!

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12856 Feb 26, 2013
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning LG.
Well, I don't think I imagined Liz propping WTB in post #12659, even after WTB posting that TM whined about most anything.
So, one would clearly assume that some others here are finding another way to entertain themselves again or at least, do in fact, know who the WTB avatar really is.
Trix are for kids.
Hi Winnie.
that post #12659 is WTB making fun of LIZ and Liz propped it LOL.
I don't see the problem...
Liz loves Tmom. And you know Liz doesnt like to fuss with anyone.
You had a bee in your bonnet for Tmom...FOR NO reason and you know it. Now dont be trying to stir up any more trouble here...I think you're needed on 8's page LOL.

Abilene, TX

#12857 Feb 26, 2013
Look Missy gave me a disagree Judge it. I think I'm gonna cry.

Abilene, TX

#12858 Feb 26, 2013
I also heard that Liz is really Ron!

Abilene, TX

#12859 Feb 26, 2013
I wonder who Jane Dear is, I mean really? Shes pretty funny. I would love for her to come in for a checkup sometime!

Sugar Land, TX

#12860 Feb 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Thanks Ricky!

Sugar Land, TX

#12861 Feb 26, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
I wonder who Jane Dear is, I mean really? Shes pretty funny. I would love for her to come in for a checkup sometime!
I'm a 300 hundred pound transvestite with a bad rash.
See you next Monday!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12862 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
Thanks. That was cute.
I can just see my son pulling up that car in the school parking lot..........LOL<quoted text>
Especially on a windy day! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12863 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ricky!
You're welcome!

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#12864 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 300 hundred pound transvestite with a bad rash.
See you next Monday!
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,538
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 min Murph 70,474
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,433
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 89
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr LizW 487,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 239
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info