“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10360 Oct 20, 2012
Good Morning All

Hi Race I meant to tell you before. I was in Bed Bath and Beyond a couple weeks ago and saw a bunch of new NFL team merchandise. They have nice looking NFL team car mats now too.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10361 Oct 20, 2012
Good Morning Everyone..sorry for the little drama going on..had to say Hello to the Queen, that stops in to make her daily appearance known, under many screen names and good jit thangy's.

Hope everyone has been well. I don't want to bore anyone, but I am on a website that is a live feed cam, it is from the zoo in Greenville, SC and a female giraffe is ready to give birth.. it is amazing, and I've learned so much from internet friends watching this and having fun posting together (not a stupid, crude, rude Topix site)

I never knew a thing about giraffe's, but the mother carries the baby for 15mths, the baby is 5-6ft and weighs 200lbs. The birth will be aired on this live cam feed, it has been aired since the zoo keepers knew she was about 5 days from delivery..cool. The mother gives birth standing up, the baby just falls out, and if the baby doesn't stand up right away, all the mother does is get behind it and keeps nudging it's legs.

If anyone wants to watch:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/southcarolina/gre...

“Where the heck am I?”

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#10362 Oct 20, 2012
Hey everyone
Mousie, Cov - I put the gnome on a plane to Snicker, only problem is he came back the next day with half Snicks behind in his hand. Then he took off saying he was taking it to Cov. He should be there any minute. Cov you might want to put that on ice and send it back to snick, maybe they can sew it back on.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#10363 Oct 20, 2012
Race I just watched the giraffe for awhile. Is she suppose to give birth today? Damn she doesn't look big enough to have a baby that large.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Good Morning Everyone..sorry for the little drama going on..had to say Hello to the Queen, that stops in to make her daily appearance known, under many screen names and good jit thangy's.
Hope everyone has been well. I don't want to bore anyone, but I am on a website that is a live feed cam, it is from the zoo in Greenville, SC and a female giraffe is ready to give birth.. it is amazing, and I've learned so much from internet friends watching this and having fun posting together (not a stupid, crude, rude Topix site)
I never knew a thing about giraffe's, but the mother carries the baby for 15mths, the baby is 5-6ft and weighs 200lbs. The birth will be aired on this live cam feed, it has been aired since the zoo keepers knew she was about 5 days from delivery..cool. The mother gives birth standing up, the baby just falls out, and if the baby doesn't stand up right away, all the mother does is get behind it and keeps nudging it's legs.
If anyone wants to watch:
http://www.earthcam.com/usa/southcarolina/gre...

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#10364 Oct 20, 2012
Poor Snicker has been having some serious ass problems. Just a couple weeks ago Mousie was frying his ass in hot oil. OUCH!
Shuaw wrote:
Hey everyone
Mousie, Cov - I put the gnome on a plane to Snicker, only problem is he came back the next day with half Snicks behind in his hand. Then he took off saying he was taking it to Cov. He should be there any minute. Cov you might want to put that on ice and send it back to snick, maybe they can sew it back on.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10365 Oct 20, 2012
Good morning everyone, Race that sound exciting about the giraffe. It's nippy outside here this morning, I am planning on staying inside all weekend.

Location hidden

#10366 Oct 20, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
Hey everyone
Hey Shuaw..how have you been? I would have said Hey to you and everyone here awhile ago. but I was in the Witness Protection Program.
Please say you didn't neuter the gnome..maybe just took one little nugget?

And you put him on a plane? In the luggage compartment? I mean did that half...a s s have a Spiderman ummm older gentleman's depends on it? Don't scare Cov now. hahaha - you can tell me, I won't tell Cov..did it? did it?

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#10367 Oct 20, 2012
LizW wrote:
Poor Snicker has been having some serious ass problems. Just a couple weeks ago Mousie was frying his ass in hot oil. OUCH!<quoted text>
Race thanks for the link! Awesome!!
Well Liz if you would have seen how big and nasty it was, you would have sent it on too. No way would I touch it.

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#10368 Oct 20, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shuaw..how have you been? I would have said Hey to you and everyone here awhile ago. but I was in the Witness Protection Program.
Please say you didn't neuter the gnome..maybe just took one little nugget?
And you put him on a plane? In the luggage compartment? I mean did that half...a s s have a Spiderman ummm older gentleman's depends on it? Don't scare Cov now. hahaha - you can tell me, I won't tell Cov..did it? did it?
Hey Race...been good and hope you are the same. You know I'm not sure about that Spiderman thing...and now that I think about it I really didn't get that close to it. It might have been half the mouth. All I know was it was big, hairy, and had some nasty ooze coming out of it. The gnome rode first class, he snuck in carry on luggage.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#10369 Oct 20, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
Did Race accuse me of laying low?
I can't be in two places at once and right now,
The Human Tapeworm, is occupying my time...

CROCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOOOOO!!!

Location hidden

#10370 Oct 20, 2012
LizW wrote:
Race I just watched the giraffe for awhile. Is she suppose to give birth today? Damn she doesn't look big enough to have a baby that large.<quoted text>
Hey Liz..good to see you. No one ever sees me this early. The giraffe (her name is Autumn, and the daddy's name is Walter}actually I have no idea how they named this guy Walter, but he's a tall, handsome guy) sort of ear muffs like Mr. Whipple at the football games. I'm a little angry at Walter..typical man..has all the fun, then goes on his merry way!

Just joking, Walter is in the paddock right next to her, so they can do their neck dance of love together, but I have never seen something so fascinating in my life. And all the people, not just the site I posted, have come together in blogs, websites and just have fun.

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#10371 Oct 20, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
Did Race accuse me of laying low?
I can't be in two places at once and right now,
The Human Tapeworm, is occupying my time...
CROCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOOOOOOO!!!
And what a beautiful cock-a-doodle day it is. GM Ruby.

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#10372 Oct 20, 2012
I meant Crock

Location hidden

#10373 Oct 20, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Race...been good and hope you are the same. You know I'm not sure about that Spiderman thing...and now that I think about it I really didn't get that close to it. It might have been half the mouth. All I know was it was big, hairy, and had some nasty ooze coming out of it. The gnome rode first class, he snuck in carry on luggage.
Shuaw.. can you send me the "half of that hairy, scary spider., please?
Race Jr..now a grown man is petrified of spiders..I mean the itsy, bitsy spider that climbed up the water spout... he runs for cover.

Are u kidding me..Jerry rode first class? Dang that guy must be a smooth talker..so what, you rode in the overhead compartment and Mr. Gnome sat in First Class..Oh, that's not right..

Give that sucker back to Cov..and charge her ransom! Hope Cov is in bed or I'm typing in invisible ink! I see a hurting coming on.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10374 Oct 20, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuaw.. can you send me the "half of that hairy, scary spider., please?
Race Jr..now a grown man is petrified of spiders..I mean the itsy, bitsy spider that climbed up the water spout... he runs for cover.
Are u kidding me..Jerry rode first class? Dang that guy must be a smooth talker..so what, you rode in the overhead compartment and Mr. Gnome sat in First Class..Oh, that's not right..
Give that sucker back to Cov..and charge her ransom! Hope Cov is in bed or I'm typing in invisible ink! I see a hurting coming on.
I had a co-worker/friend who had a phobia about snakes.
Spiders do not scare me, especially if I spot them first.
We have a huge orb weaver, she puts up her web at dusk and
takes it down at dawn.
It's facinating to watch the process, she usually stays about a
week.
Now I'm not saying I wouldn't freak out if I accidentally walked
into her web and she crawled on my face...

Location hidden

#10375 Oct 20, 2012
Well diggedy dog..I just wrote one on my Novella's to everyone..and when I hit send, it flipped me into one of those Crazy Ron, the guy who hates everyone and everything's Topix Forums, I never posted on that nut job's site..how did that happen???

Ruby, you were a big part of my novella!!!!!! Not for that goofballs site..here on Chat!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10376 Oct 20, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Well diggedy dog..I just wrote one on my Novella's to everyone..and when I hit send, it flipped me into one of those Crazy Ron, the guy who hates everyone and everything's Topix Forums, I never posted on that nut job's site..how did that happen???
Ruby, you were a big part of my novella!!!!!! Not for that goofballs site..here on Chat!
Well hit that keyboard again, I love reading your novella's.
Or did it post elsewhere?

Location hidden

#10377 Oct 20, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, Race that sound exciting about the giraffe. It's nippy outside here this morning, I am planning on staying inside all weekend.
Hey Missy, sorry I missed your post. So, Good Morning, almost noon here. How was your trip to Michigan..did you and your hubby get everthing taken care of? I hope the weather was good for you. We have had some wicked weather in NC..like hail, and thunderstorms, but the temps., are in the high 70's...

Every time I get up to let the dogs out, I'm turning on the computer looking at the giraffe..or should I say "Autumn"..it is amazing to me, because I've never seen an animal(other than a dog or cat) give birth. And since I started following this, I have met so many great people on the internet who are watching, waiting, and just chatting.

Since: Aug 10

Piedmont, OK

#10378 Oct 20, 2012
Hi all just a quick hello before my football starts.
Cov I am happy for your kids.Hope they get the house.
I am done with that grome.He has become too much of a world travler for me. I will just stick with
the local boys.
I am really sorry about snicker's burnt azz but
fried snicker is so good and I know our snicker can
be good as it has alway's been good to me.
Now for talking about the past it is alot easier
than talking about the future. I am not a mind reader.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10379 Oct 20, 2012
I think baby Panda are adorable at about four weeks of age, when they start making sounds and
trying to walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Joy 1,640,390
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 28 min Murphey_Law 514,564
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 43 min zazz 98,584
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,108
Chitlin Ice Cream 23 hr Magic 4
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu ANGHARAD 73,863
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Thu normal 119

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages