Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869525 Mar 6, 2013
By 2025 Medicare and SSI will use up every tax dollar received by the federal government. This is without factoring in Obamacare. Where you going to get the money to pay for the actual government?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869526 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been caught with your pants down and you have nothing to show us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Right. The entire Japanese American internment mistake was caused by one errant racist General that FDR never noticed was trashing American citizens' rights. And, all the while, the Citizen Police Force (also created by FDR) that ran those racist camps for the racist General was never admonished nor even noticed by FDR.
Hee, Hee.
Go back to sleep, Dood. The bartender will wake you up when the janitor comes in.
Shiny Moron,

You have been repeatedly asked to show where in 9066 it says Japanese Americans will be herded into internment camps. Because it doesn't.

You keep running from that challenge with your tail tucked tightly between your legs.

The order which actually put the Japanese-Americans into camps was issued by General DeWitt on May 3, 1942.

I see you don't challenge that, either.

There are no new readers for you to confuse with your BS. You are merely showing the same old crowd what an idiot you are.
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869527 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on vacation far too long, perfesser.
It's time to come home:>
Hee, Hee.
Let's see.

Moron (you) sitting on stool in corner. Check.

Moron (you) wearing dunce cap crazy-glued to his head. Check.

Nope, no need for me to come back just yet. Everything is in order.
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869528 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a talent for digging holes.
You seem to have a talent for falling into them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869529 Mar 6, 2013
Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny Moron,
You have been repeatedly asked to show where in 9066 it says Japanese Americans will be herded into internment camps. Because it doesn't.
You keep running from that challenge with your tail tucked tightly between your legs.
The order which actually put the Japanese-Americans into camps was issued by General DeWitt on May 3, 1942.
I see you don't challenge that, either.
There are no new readers for you to confuse with your BS. You are merely showing the same old crowd what an idiot you are.
Continue clinging to your sinking Good Ship Lollipop, little boy.
BTW, ya know....ignoring reality doesn't make it go away.

Just thought you might like to know....perfesser:}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869530 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've more than proven you're ineptness in the economic field.
I'll ignore your lack of understanding.
But you might look to Henry Ford, who paid his workers on the Model T line $5 Dollars a day, in a time when that was a very high wage for labor. His contemporaries attacked him for giving too much pay.
But Ford knew that if his Model T was going to be a success, it had to be available to the common man. He virtually created the idea that became the basis for our consumre based economy.
If people don't make a living wage, they can't consume as much. How may cars were sold when only the rich could afford their Dusenbergs, Cords, Packards?? Not that many.
But Ford sold cars by the millions,unthinkable of at the time!! He created the America you grew up in.
the best economic time for America was post WWII. Wages were high, the economy was cooking, consumption was at a peak. You were a child of that era. But you don't get it.
The CEO of COSTCO sees it. But he's an educated man. You, not so much.
So much for your knowledge of economics. Henry Ford raised the wages so his workers could buy his cars? Hahaha! Henry Ford gave his cars away so the workers would give him back their wages plus interest!!! Do you really think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Costco is using the oldest trick in the book. Appearing to be on the side of people to lure them into their stores.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869531 Mar 6, 2013
Why are you so intent about forgetting about Rmoney?? Or pretending nobody cares about him?? Ashamed??

You guys are funny like that. Go to great lengths to tie Dennis Rodman and Hugo Chavez to Obama, always looking to attack him, but pretend Rmoney never happened. You did the same about McCain, Palin, Beck,Bush.

Pretending they never happened will not help you move forward. Your side has still not come to grips with why they lost the election, in all areas.

Someday, the Republicans must take responsibility for the disasters of the Bush era. Until they do, they'll be the mess they are today.

Your pretending that 'normal Americans' don't care about Rmoney is both silly and wrong. People care very much about the Rmoneys, despite your claims to the contrary. Politics aside, they are a very nice couple. Attractive, rich, refined. They're no backwoods bozos, as were the Palin's.

But you keep pretending otherwise. It's ok.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your co workers how much they've thought about the Romneys since November.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869532 Mar 6, 2013
Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a talent for falling into them.
You seem to have a talent for shoving your head up into them.

Now...let us all in on the REAL story behind Abraham Lincoln's assassination. It was Lee Harvey Oswald's Great Grandfather.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHA......

...perfessor....:}

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#869533 Mar 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've more than proven you're ineptness in the economic field.
I'll ignore your lack of understanding.
But you might look to Henry Ford, who paid his workers on the Model T line $5 Dollars a day, in a time when that was a very high wage for labor. His contemporaries attacked him for giving too much pay.
But Ford knew that if his Model T was going to be a success, it had to be available to the common man. He virtually created the idea that became the basis for our consumre based economy.
If people don't make a living wage, they can't consume as much. How may cars were sold when only the rich could afford their Dusenbergs, Cords, Packards?? Not that many.
But Ford sold cars by the millions,unthinkable of at the time!! He created the America you grew up in.
the best economic time for America was post WWII. Wages were high, the economy was cooking, consumption was at a peak. You were a child of that era. But you don't get it.
The CEO of COSTCO sees it. But he's an educated man. You, not so much.
The Model T was manufactured between 1908 and 1927. WWII ended in 1945. Next!

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869534 Mar 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A good leader will appeal to the citizens' better nature while a bad leader will appeal to their base. The Boy Messiah is the latter, appealing to their greed, pitting them against the creators of wealth and prosperity.
We see what you "creators of wealth" accomplished after eight years in office. A 1929-style trainwreck.

Hugo to Chimp: No thanks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869535 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
I think most but not all of you should consider looking out 5 years into the future. If you think five years from now will resemble much of how we live now I feel sorry for you.
So it will be different than five years hence? Ten years hence?

Step away from the bongo Flacko.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869536 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's the problem with Obamabots.
Look who's talking.

The same GOP morons who stood loyal to Bush after he got caught lying us into a war, outing a covert CIA operative and ordering the NSA to conduct illegal surveilance of the public.

If Mitch McConnell ordered you to drop to the floor and flop like a fish, you'd do it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869537 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
touché
but i've been a very different poster for few weeks now.
I recognize that. More like a few months, isn't it?

And, to be fair, you used that line in an illustrative manner.

I do express my opinions forcefully, and I do enjoy toying with those I've come to know. Mea culpa.

Flake has great taste in music, so I'll forgive him the rest. But he's kind of futuristic for someone who seems to believe our economy is on the verge of collapse. The two visions don't fit. But he don't like to talk about it.

I'm not here much, so bear with me. No offense intended. Just words.

Judged:

13

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869538 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So much for your knowledge of economics. Henry Ford raised the wages so his workers could buy his cars? Hahaha! Henry Ford gave his cars away so the workers would give him back their wages plus interest!!! Do you really think he did it out of the goodness of his heart? Costco is using the oldest trick in the book. Appearing to be on the side of people to lure them into their stores.
In a market-based economy, minimum wages are set by Adam Smith's unseen hand: competition in the labor market. If Costco wants to drive up their labor costs to attract customers and/or better quality labor, so be it. But if Costco finds itself high-and-dry for making stupid moves, again, so be it.

But for Craig Jelinek to come out supporting the Jerk-In-Chief's political ploy, that is wrong. If he ficks up his company, fine, but if he drags every business in America into the same hole he is digging for Costco, that is wrong. Question: what does Craig Jelinek stand to gain from sucking on the Boy Messiah's doorknob?

Look for a smelly fish on this one.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#869539 Mar 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your bartender (or wherever you meet your rotary buddies) when was the last time he thought about the romneys. Heck, ask you barber, gas station attendant, etc.
Gary Morse is not a normal American azzhole he's a billionaire who Mitt Romney sucked up to at the Republican Convention in Tampa because Gary delivers the votes of his massive community.

Google away pal for an education.

Or don't and carry on with being clueless.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#869540 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Model T was manufactured between 1908 and 1927. WWII ended in 1945. Next!
And EVERYBODY knows that the were no Fords built after 1927...you may not be as totally evil as some of your right-wing compatriots, but you've gotta' be one of the dumbest Massey-swallowers on here.

Judged:

13

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869541 Mar 6, 2013
Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
We see what you "creators of wealth" accomplished after eight years in office. A 1929-style trainwreck.
Hugo to Chimp: No thanks.
You apparently got your brain surgery in Cuba.
Only the best for Bongo:}

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Floridas History Prof

United States

#869542 Mar 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you people ever listen to see just how GD ridiculous you are?
Dave,

These are people who when refuted by cold facts go BWAH HA HA HA and post endlessly how they've caught you with your pants down.

Such is the nature of the GOP insane asylum.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#869543 Mar 6, 2013
Floridas History Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking.
The same GOP morons who stood loyal to Bush after he got caught lying us into a war, outing a covert CIA operative and ordering the NSA to conduct illegal surveilance of the public.
If Mitch McConnell ordered you to drop to the floor and flop like a fish, you'd do it.
You don't have to drop to the floor. You just bend over and take it like a ... man:}

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#869544 Mar 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Model T was manufactured between 1908 and 1927. WWII ended in 1945. Next!
You're hopeless. The Model T begat the Model A, the Model B, the Model 48, etc.

Point is, Ford, followed by the creation of auto unions of the 1930's, establised good wages, which made workers better consumers. In steel, rubber, coal, etc. After the War, it all came together, as workers had the highest relative wages of the postwar era. The reason our economy failed is that average wages went down, after inflation.

All due to people like Reagan, who began the wealth transfer to the already wealthy. When the biggest retailer in America has it's employees on Medicaid and Foodstamps because they don't make enough in salary is why the economy collapsed, something is very wrong.

And you don't get it. No surprise there.

"There's nothing surer,
the rich get rich and the poor get poorer,
in the meantime, in between time, ain't we got fun!"

True then, true now.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 min T-REX 488,639
Black Bears Love Pumpkins Too 6 min the circus is in ... 1
Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My, and Pumpkins 11 min the circus is in ... 1
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 20 min HELL ON EARTH 25,884
Smells Wonderful to me 23 min the circus is in ... 2
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 1 hr coach 67 15

Altamonte Springs Jobs

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]