Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,773)

Showing posts 795,441 - 795,460 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864187
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "lobotomy".
Probably for the same reason you ask stupid questions.
I make spelling mistakes.

You, on the other hand, have your head up your azz.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864188
Feb 25, 2013
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop eating from the toilet bowl and you, too, can equate things properly, Dood.
Get some teeth, too. That straw thing is great for exercising your fellatio skills but you look funny with bulging lip muscles:>
Hey, glue head. Having fun playing with crayons and making an idiot of yourself?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864189
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was all this "fiscal conservatism" when Bush took office? Your side ran up the biggest deficits in history. Not by necessity, but frivolous choice. Like that unnecessary war you lied us into.
You are so full of brown stuff, it's coming out your ears.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864190
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, glue head. Having fun playing with crayons and making an idiot of yourself?
We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864191
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hooked on the fake Fox argument just like you are hooked on the judgits thing. Myopia is deeply engrained in your eyes and in your head.
Reality, to you, is only inches away. On your TV screen.
So let me bounce this off you again, you ignored the best part. I'm sure you missed this, it's not something FOX likes to cover.
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the illegals?
That has to hurt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864192
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I make spelling mistakes.
You, on the other hand, have your head up your azz.
So much to do...so little desire to do it. Ignorance is proof you are trying..
proud2bwhite

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864193
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you GOP clown.
I denounce anyone for their racism. And you can't deny many Republicans on this thread have compared Obama to a chimp, called him the N word, and so on.
Don't deny it. Whining, crying and screaming "race card" won't make it go away.
anyone who called obama a chimp should apolagize for the disrespect they showed to the chimp.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864194
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over your deranged life, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you remain on the reservation or a preserve.
Look who's talking?

A GOP twerp who wants big corporate media to take over the airwaves so that Rush Limbaugh can inundate us with Joseph Goebels ultra-right wing ideologies.

A twerp who thinks Clinton should be impeached for a BJ, but Bush and Cheney should get out of jail free for lying us into a war.

A twerp who thinks good foreign policy is to let the CIA overthrow any democracy they think is "too far left" and replace it with rightwing dictatorships that castrate people in dungeons.

A twerp who has no compassion for the poor who can't afford basic medical care.

A twerp who thinks it's okay for credit card companies to charge the public 30% interest rates.

A twerp who has no problem with car companies and banks making predatorial loans.

Wingnuts like you are the reason the GOP has lost favor and Democrats are in the ascendant.

Live with it, punk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864195
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he was arrested for being a right wing nutjob.
fact.
Well, that is believable.

Political dissent is a crime in Obamaworld.
Go Rep

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864196
Feb 25, 2013
 
Go Republicans
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864197
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Oh my, what evasive poetry.

Now once again, you mealy-mouthed, tap-dance around the issues, GOP PUNK.

Where was all this high and mighty "fiscal conservatism" you speak of when Bush and the Republicans took over for eight years?

Didn't exist, did it?

So shut your pie hole, boy. Don't ascribe to something you don't own.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864198
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

6

6

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking?
A GOP twerp who wants big corporate media to take over the airwaves so that Rush Limbaugh can inundate us with Joseph Goebels ultra-right wing ideologies.
A twerp who thinks Clinton should be impeached for a BJ, but Bush and Cheney should get out of jail free for lying us into a war.
A twerp who thinks good foreign policy is to let the CIA overthrow any democracy they think is "too far left" and replace it with rightwing dictatorships that castrate people in dungeons.
A twerp who has no compassion for the poor who can't afford basic medical care.
A twerp who thinks it's okay for credit card companies to charge the public 30% interest rates.
A twerp who has no problem with car companies and banks making predatorial loans.
Wingnuts like you are the reason the GOP has lost favor and Democrats are in the ascendant.
Live with it, punk.
Communists until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.

YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864199
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Christie is the best thing to come along in the party of fools since IKE but you're correct that fk is too fat to fly__way too fat c'mon, he's damned near round.
And youz too ignert to drive-please turn your yer tricycle license into your nearest DMnonV.

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!

(Haters can go suck rotten vinegar eggs!)
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864200
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Hey, GOP Gluehead.

The only "winds of change" I see are the ones bubbling up inside your *butt* and coming out your mouth.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864201
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I called Jane a slut, not carol, and that was an allusion to an old SNL bit. If you read back, you will notice it was in response to Cherokreep's threatening Lily that he could find her any time he wanted and calling her a bitch. I know carol's a liar, racist, and drain on society, but I have no idea about her sexuality or lack thereof.
"leosampleanus"
You have to fact the fact; You have no idea bout anything, you are all BS.
Peace
KMA
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864202
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is believable.
Political dissent is a crime in Obamaworld.
Why lookie here! Day, night, afternoon!
Nobraina LIVES on Topix!
Your idol fatboy, the one you said would defeat Obama isn't even invited to CPAC.
Bet it really chapped your ass when he kissed Obama's!
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864203
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So much to do...so little desire to do it. Ignorance is proof you are trying..
Proving your ignorance is like shooting fish in a barrel.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864204
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>anyone who called obama a chimp should apolagize for the disrespect they showed to the chimp.
JerryD is going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes the moron.. His sister is expecting a baby, and he doesn't know if he's going to be an uncle or an aunt. LOL.. That's liberal.
Shining Electron

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864205
Feb 25, 2013
 
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
(Haters can go suck rotten vinegar eggs!)
But I like rotten vinegar eggs. And ten day old dog food.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864206
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, what evasive poetry.
Now once again, you mealy-mouthed, tap-dance around the issues, GOP PUNK.
Where was all this high and mighty "fiscal conservatism" you speak of when Bush and the Republicans took over for eight years?
Didn't exist, did it?
So shut your pie hole, boy. Don't ascribe to something you don't own.
Honesty may be the best policy, but deranged insanity is your best defense moron.

Being challenged in life is inevitable idiot, you being a deranged moron and remaining on a big government reservation or existing on a preserve wasn't optional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,441 - 795,460 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••