Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,361 - 751,380 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> You mean 4 more years of crying over Obama's incompetence...as evidenced over the past 4 years...dumb liberals never learn. How's Jimma going down in history?
Hey crybaby! What's up?

I read that Mitt paid his campaign "braintrust" leaders $134 million for their work.

Obama paid his leaders $6 million. Which enabled him to spend more money in every swing state city. "Boots on the ground"

Looks like the private sector data crunchers Mitt "experts" got their azzzzz kicked so hard.

Mitt: had the best all that money could buy?

Well those well heeled "advisors" sure had Mitt convinced he won......right up till midnight!

Then: WHAMMMMM!

BIGGEST BEATING EVER!!

YOU. <----- Have to love that?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>OH, UM, SURE... THAT'S SURELY IT. HITLER ENDED THE DEPRESSION... OR WUZ IT STALIN?
"debil"
You are a dim wit. The depression ended when the US geared up for war, WW2. Factories turning out equipment and arms. Factories that required workers.
You are a stoopidshit.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
These fools gladly encourage the EPA to strangle every aspect of our lives on the conjecture that invisible particulates in the atmosphere, measured in 'parts per billion' are deadly, yet they think dense clouds of smoke, repeatedly inhaled directly into their lungs, are fine - even desirable. And these are the people occupying the White House.
Wow, you actually do get dumber every day.

Particulates emitted from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. They have no choice since they must breathe.

Those that smoke cigarettes have the choice to do so & possibly kill themselves.

Arsenic is naturally occurring in ground water. It is measured in parts per billion,why don't you buy some & chug it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crybaby! What's up?
I read that Mitt paid his campaign "braintrust" leaders $134 million for their work.
Obama paid his leaders $6 million. Which enabled him to spend more money in every swing state city. "Boots on the ground"
Looks like the private sector data crunchers Mitt "experts" got their azzzzz kicked so hard.
Well those well heeled "advisors" sure had Mitt convinced he won......right up till midnight!
BIGGEST BEATING EVER!!
Delusion is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Better revisit your figures? Thank goodness someone has the where-with-all to question, statements made on an internet blog?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, lighten up. I actually don't like the criminalization of casual smokers of marijuana.
But to say smoking weed in public is more acceptable than tobacco is ludicrous. It may not have the harmful chemicals but it has other effects that others may not want to be subjected to.
Advocating smoking cannabis over tobacco is like advocating being run over by a motorcycle instead of a truck. I do think it should be decriminalized, since we've wasted billions on the war against life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
It looks like the next battle the DEA and FDA want to start is against "vaping" - which has no tar, no smoke and whose (typically food grade) ingredients are easily analyzed and regulated. The leaders in the charge against vaporizers are the same pharma companies that sell smoking cessation products, nebulizer and chemo drugs. Go figure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The police found no weapon in the car or the area and the news videos have police and witnesses all over the place. Why was the guy out of his car? Why did he bolt, driving 150 miles to his home where he was eventually arrested?
His attorney introduced the shotgun story___jacksonville.com/
Interesting is that Angela Corey of George Zimmerman fame is the States Attorney for JAX.
A guess. Wedding/drinks but not drunk. Look it could have been a beer bottle, Red Bull can or something along that line. I wouldn't care if they were purple if I thought they were pulling a gun on me I doubt I would wait for them to fire first.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

With the threat of a Romney presidency no longer an issue I think we can all relax a little.

Take some time off to hug loved one or maybe take in a movie with friends.

With the dark cloud of Mitt no longer hanging over our heads it's time to look towards the future.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"debil"
You are a dim wit. The depression ended when the US geared up for war, WW2. Factories turning out equipment and arms. Factories that required workers.
You are a stoopidshit.
Peace
KMA
Dear phuckface, So you are saying that government spending can actually pull a country out of a depression?

Sincerely,

Homer

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not real versed on weapons. Are sawed off shotguns legal? Did the white guy have it in his car? SO easy to speculate as we weren't there. A tragedy all around.
No they are not legal. The white guy didn't have the supposed shotgun. The teen supposedly did. I think the barrel has to be longer than six inches past the stock. If I sawed the barrel off my .410 it would be less than 18 inches. Cut off the shoulder stock and you are under 12 inches.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Too cold to swim in the ocean this time of year. I don't go out that far anyway.
But Obama said the rise of the oceans will begin to slow and our planet will begin to heal because he was elected.
Pretty outrageous statement for a president to make, huh? One might think he's a bit narcissistic.
Blame Obama for everything, the sun comes up and it is his fault?
Your Tea Party wing of the Republican Party pushed out moderate Sen. Richard Lugar in Indiana and then ran Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock, who lost to the Democrat in a state Romney won. Tea Party candidate Todd Akins, of Missouri, imploded which bled into the race in North Dakota, giving Democrat Heidi Hietkamp a close win in a Republican state.
Your posts helped elect President Obama.
Thanks!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the day is young. your ilk haven't had a chance yet to explain too us all how scared we should be of a car full of black kids.
but once they do, you have no idea how apologetic i will be.
What you fail to understand, of course, is color has nothing to do with it. The supposed gun is the point whether white, black, green, or purple.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, lighten up. I actually don't like the criminalization of casual smokers of marijuana.
But to say smoking weed in public is more acceptable than tobacco is ludicrous. It may not have the harmful chemicals but it has other effects that others may not want to be subjected to.
LOL

I try to be discreet, I don't be blowing smoke at nobody!

Either out in the woods/fields or in my own home!

I'm LEGAL (got my card) the dispensaries are LEGAL (for now)!

It's the way it should always have been.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No they are not legal. The white guy didn't have the supposed shotgun. The teen supposedly did. I think the barrel has to be longer than six inches past the stock. If I sawed the barrel off my .410 it would be less than 18 inches. Cut off the shoulder stock and you are under 12 inches.
'supposedly'
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you fail to understand, of course, is color has nothing to do with it. The supposed gun is the point whether white, black, green, or purple.
'supposed'

keep trying. it's hilarious.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A guess. Wedding/drinks but not drunk. Look it could have been a beer bottle, Red Bull can or something along that line. I wouldn't care if they were purple if I thought they were pulling a gun on me I doubt I would wait for them to fire first.
It's a developing story, the details are dribbling out. The guy exited his own vehicle and approached theirs, they pulled away and he fired 4 more shots. The victim was a 17 high school student who worked PT at Winn Dixie.

The shooter bolted driving all the way home (150 miles)

There were witnesses galore and more than likely video tape.

He's charged with second degree murder and being held in Duval County with no bond.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crybaby! What's up?
BIGGEST BEATING EVER!!
Pray to Obama for a brain transplant...for BOTH of you, actually, since 4 years of incompetence in the White House and 4 more years ahead only proves his supporters are as incompetent as he is. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...
THE DEBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You better get the biblical saying correct, if you're going to use it.'It is easier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye, than for a rich man to get to heaven' The 'Needle's eye being a pass used by travelers in biblical times. Gee Whiz!!! If you're going to use sayings know what they mean.
FIRST LET ME JUST CONFIRM THAT YOU AND I HAVEN'T TALKED PRIVATELY AND IN NO WAY AM I PAYING YOU TO WRITE THESE THINGS.

SO, UM, WHAT JESUS WUZ SAYIN' WAS THAT IF MR MONEYBAGS JUST HANG A RIGHT AT THE ZIGGURAT INSTEAD OF TRYIN' TO USE THE FREEWAY HE COULD GET TO THE BANK FASTER? HEHEHEHEHEHEH, SO, UM, JESUS WAS WHAT? A JEWISH TOUR GUIDE? MUST NOT BE MUCH OF A "PASS" IF YOU CAIN'T GET A CAMEL THROUGH IT? MAYBE THEY SHOULDA CALLED IT AN IMPASSE? BUT JUST FOLLOWIN' THE THOUGHT TO ITS LOGICAL CONCLUSION, LES' GO BACK AN' REREAD THE STATEMENT FROM YOU PECULIAR PERSPECTIVE: "IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE NEEDLE'S EYE THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO GET TO HEAVEN?" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT IT'S EASIER TO GET A CAMEL THROUGH SOME IMAGINARY PASS YOU INVENTED THAN IT IS TO GET A RICH MAN INTO HEAVEN? SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? THE PASS? HAHAHAHAHAH... MAYBE... HE... MEANT... "PASS" LIKE, "PASS THE FOOTBALL TO ME, JUDAS, I'M OPEN!" OR... MAYBE... HE MEANT... "RICH" MAN AS IN, "GOOD GOD THAT'S RICH, PASS ME ANOTHER THIGH." WHATEVER HE MEANT IT OBVIOUSLY DIFFICULT TO GET A RICH MAN INTO HEAVEN... UNLESS BY "HEAVEN" HE MEANT THE WHOREHOUSE - HEAVENLY HANDS MASSAGE PARLOR - ON THE CORNER OF JEW LANE AN' KING'S CROSS?
THE DEBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my hash like my men. Black.
HEAR, HEAR!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Delusion is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Better revisit your figures? Thank goodness someone has the where-with-all to question, statements made on an internet blog?
Huh?

Just saying:$134 million in fees from Mitt the private equity expert businessman for "leaders advisors etc..."

Vs.

$6 million paid to "experts" by Obama the "community organizer."

It looks like the community organizer was better at deploying assets? Better than the filthy rich businessman? With all those high priced experts? Oh yeah! Way better.

What is it to be a Republican in 2012?

First off: be a climate change denier, run 8 different front runners including those with no chance of winning: Bachmann or Cain?

NO LEADERSHIP!

then have repo leaders come out and say put an aspirin between your knees for birth control? True story!

Refuse to raise taxes one dollar for every ten dollars in cuts? Yep! Crazy?

Embrace legitimate rapers? And "God's will rapers"? Yep!

CRAZY?

THEN THE FRONT RUNNER MITT: 47% of citizens......blah blah blah! Yep! Crazy?

Republicans 2012......a lesson in crazy?

Obama: Genius! Best campaign ever? Looks like it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'supposed'
keep trying. it's hilarious.
Ok answer this. You role on 4 white teens sitting out front of a 7-11 with their music blaring. You ask them to turn it down and they give you grief. You get out the car and get into a shouting match. Out of the corner of your eye you see what you think is a gun. What do you do? Stand there? Run? Get in the first shot? Look, in my day to day travels I get far more grief from white people than blacks. I usually don't lump people into groups. I take each person on their own merits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Altamonte Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••