Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808566 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a great deal of competition.
DO I?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808567 Nov 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
Folks, if you are an American citizen then Barack Obama is your president.
If you state otherwise then please clarify what country you currently hail from.
He's your temporary president.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#808568 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , THAT WHEN THE L'IL BOYS GO AFTER A MAN. WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE MAN GO AFTER THE L'IL BOYS? OSAMA BIN LADEN HAVE NO IDEA WHO KILLIN' HIM, WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE L'IL BOYS GOT NO IDEA WHO KILLIN' THEY L'IL BOYS? YOU WILL FIND THAT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATION. SO, UM, OSAMA BIN LADEN, 3500. NAVY SEALS, 1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA... HARD TO BELIEVE AMERICANS CAIN'T EVEN DO THE MATH. WELL... IF YOU EXCLUDE THE 5 TRILLION DOLLARS IT TAKE...
You babble so.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808569 Nov 19, 2012
SEEMS TO DEBIL HE GOT NO COMPETITION AT ALL? BUT DEBIL STOP COMPETIN' LONG, LONG AGO. DEBIL SIMPLY OBSERVE AN' THEN MAKE THE "COMPETITION" REGRET THEY EVER BORN. RAT RACES ARE FO' RATS.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#808570 Nov 19, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Obama accomplishments:
Health care reform, the takeover and turnaround of the auto industry, the biggest economic stimulus in history, sweeping new regulations of wall street, a tough new set of consumer protections on the credit card industry. A vast expansion of national service, net neutrality, the greatest increase in wilderness protection in fifteen years. A revolutionary reform to student aid. Signing the new Start Treaty with Russia. The ending of the don't ask don't tell. The ending of the war in Iraq, began the draw down in Afghanistan, helped to oust Gaddafi in Libya and ushered out Mubarek in Egypt, tightened sanctions against Iran. He shifted counterterrorism strategies to target Osama Bin Laden and then ordered the risky raid that killed him. Obama has done this while steering the country out of what might have been a second Great Depression. Quite a list of accomplishments. The failure is the current US Congress.

The CIA shifted to courier tracking under Bush in 2007 which resulted in eventually finding Osama bin Laden.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808571 Nov 19, 2012
OH, UM, WAIT! DEBIL KEEP FO'GETTIN' YOU INDEPENDENT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, WHAT THAT MEAN? YOU COMPETE WHEN YOU WAN' TO AN' DON' WHEN YOU'D RATHER NOT? OHHHHHHHHH... YOU MARRIED, RIGHT? YOU GOT A MAN WHO ADMIRES YOU TYPIN' ON THE INTERNET ALL NIGHT.... WHAT A GUY!

NEXT...

YOU OBVIOUSLY UNFAMILIAR WITH THE DEBIL'S PERCEPTIVENESS? IF YOU HERE.... WHERE IS HE?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#808572 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt is not going t help.
I you don't like the debt, quit electing those that created the worst recession in 80 years - Republicans.
Really, dummy?

Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 FY budget est.$1.1 trillion

You have a serious comprehension problem, are you dyslexic by chance? Or just a liar?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808573 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DO I?
You the debil. See for yourself. I'm the only person here who answered your challenge to best you at anything. When you can give birth, let me know.

Location hidden

#808574 Nov 19, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA shifted to courier tracking under Bush in 2007 which resulted in eventually finding Osama bin Laden.
That's all you're going to offer in rebuttal? That the CIA's policies changed once Bush refused to consider apprehending Bin Laden as a priority, and charged into Iraq?

Lame, son. Lame.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#808575 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER, CLOWN.
Mentallyillspecialedcaseclown say what?

Location hidden

#808576 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
OH, UM, WAIT! DEBIL KEEP FO'GETTIN' YOU INDEPENDENT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, WHAT THAT MEAN? YOU COMPETE WHEN YOU WAN' TO AN' DON' WHEN YOU'D RATHER NOT? OHHHHHHHHH... YOU MARRIED, RIGHT? YOU GOT A MAN WHO ADMIRES YOU TYPIN' ON THE INTERNET ALL NIGHT.... WHAT A GUY!
NEXT...
YOU OBVIOUSLY UNFAMILIAR WITH THE DEBIL'S PERCEPTIVENESS? IF YOU HERE.... WHERE IS HE?
Contemplating bedtime.

:)

Unlike you, he won't be disappointed.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#808577 Nov 19, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Obama accomplishments:
Health care reform, the takeover and turnaround of the auto industry, the biggest economic stimulus in history, sweeping new regulations of wall street, a tough new set of consumer protections on the credit card industry. A vast expansion of national service, net neutrality, the greatest increase in wilderness protection in fifteen years. A revolutionary reform to student aid. Signing the new Start Treaty with Russia. The ending of the don't ask don't tell. The ending of the war in Iraq, began the draw down in Afghanistan, helped to oust Gaddafi in Libya and ushered out Mubarek in Egypt, tightened sanctions against Iran. He shifted counterterrorism strategies to target Osama Bin Laden and then ordered the risky raid that killed him. Obama has done this while steering the country out of what might have been a second Great Depression. Quite a list of accomplishments. The failure is the current US Congress.
Those aren't accomplishments...those are Obama's recipe for USA failure... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808578 Nov 19, 2012
DEBIL NOT SAY THIS TO HURT YOU... FAR FROM IT. DEBIL JUS' POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS: YOU HUMAN, YOU LONELY, YOU SMART, BUT AGE CATCH UP WITH YOU.

SO DEBIL TELL YOU A STORY: DEBIL CUT HIS MOTHER'S TOENAILS TODAY. SHE OLD AN' CAIN'T DO IT HERSELF NO MORE. THEY SO LONG THEY LOOK LIKE HORRIBLE GNARLED TEETH AN' DEBIL'S MOTHER EMBARRASSED TO HAVE HIM LOOK AT THEM CAUSE SHE TOO OLD TO BEND OVER AN' DO IT HERSELF.
DEBIL LEAN DOWN INTO HIS MOTHER'S EAR AN' HE SAY, "DON' WORRY, BABY, DEBIL SHAVE YOU ASS IF YOU WANT. HE NOT CARE." DEBIL'S MOTHER SMILE AN' LAY BACK ON THE SOFA AN' DEBIL MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A YOUNG WOMAN AGAIN. THAT JUS' THE KIND OF MAN DEBIL IS.

DEBIL IS A KILLER, ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HE BEEN TO JAIL FO' IT, BUT IT NOT CURE HIM. BUT JAIL TEACH YOU SUMTHIN', "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR." YOU NOT LEARN THIS LESSON? TOO BAD. "JUDGE NOT, LEST YOU BE JUDGED." BUT PEOPLE DOOOO LIKE TO JUDGE OTHERS DON'T THEY?

DEBIL RUB HIS MOTHER'S OL' SCALY LEGS WITH CREAM AN' SHE SIGH AN' REMEMBER WHEN SHE YOUNG AN' BEAUTIFUL. YOU'D DO WELL TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN THE DEBIL SPEAK, CAUSE HE A MASTER AT IT. HE THE FUCKIN' DEBIL.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808579 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>You the debil. See for yourself. I'm the only person here who answered your challenge to best you at anything. When you can give birth, let me know.
I JUST DID, HONEY. EERIE, AIN'T IT? WHEN YOU RECOVER... LET ME KNOW.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808580 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood had their way - a healthy mother & child at birth.
Funny how dumbf*cks like you don't know Planned Parenthood main business is helping women be healthier & preventing over 50,000 abortions a year.
Abortion giant Planned Parenthood has performed over 11 million abortions since its inception in 1916. That's over 40% of all abortions performed in the U.S.(By contrast, Hitler "only" killed 6 million Jews.) This legal form of murder has proven to be very profitable. Planned Parenthood's assets top 1 billion dollars.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808581 Nov 19, 2012
DEBIL IS THE ONLY HONEST MAN YOU WILL EVER MEET. PUT THAT IN YOU PIPE AN' SMOKE IT.

NEXT...

YOU DON' DESERVE BETTER THAN ME... THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING. DEBIL LOVE WOMEN UNCONDITIONALLY. HE LOVE YOU IF YOU LET HIM. BUT YOU WON'T... YOU CAIN'T... YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808582 Nov 19, 2012
BUT HERE'S THE THING, SISTER, YOU CAN'T "BEST" ME, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY PLACE IN THE PECKING ORDER. YOU CAN ONLY "BEST" SOMEONE WHO CARES.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#808583 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Hunter S. Thompson he ain't.
Nope, maybe not. But coupled with who his family is, and how he got to where he finally wound up, it's very raw and honest and human. Which gets me every single time. I don't worry much about the style, I go for the guts of the story. I do tend to read ahead though lol. It's ok to differ in our opinions about it. He has apparently pissed off and turned off lots of people in his career.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808584 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It does kind of work out, doesn't it? The way men and women balance and compliment each other, I mean?
Guess it's possible women could have cut down trees and built their own homes or figured out how to build an engine - and men could have knitted, made their own clotes and cooked and cleaned.
But, historically, each have had their own God-given roles and talents.
Of course, a lot of men do women's work now compared to olden times. Not too many women are lumberjacks and construction workers.
That's sexist. A woman can do anything any creepy man can do! Of course, after they dump the old fuddy-duddy, suddenly they can't survive without his alimony payments.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808586 Nov 19, 2012
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.. . BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS... HE KNOW YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM. AN' HE CHERISH THAT AS HE ALWAYS HAS... YOU DISMISS HIM... BUT YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM... LIKE A THOUSAND WOMEN BEFORE... LIKE HIS OWN MOTHER DOES AS SHE APPROACH DEATH... AS DEIL KISS HER TOES AN' TELL HER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS, WHICH SHE CERTAINLY IS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 35 min Mary NY 25,890
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 55 min T-REX 488,649
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Friv4games 47,494
Sign Thief 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
Old Chicken Rick Scott Afraid to Face Crist and... 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
How Did He Get In the Capitol, instead of prison? 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
Wasn't Scott a Petty Officer? Now he is a pett... 2 hr the circus is in ... 1

Altamonte Springs Jobs

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]