Comments
67,981 - 68,000 of 70,454 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

“tell it to the sock”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68580 Feb 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you watching the pig bleed to death after his throat has been slit? I couldn't take all that fun.
Hey Shani. Isn't this weather fabulous! I wish it could be like this year round!

Are you vegan?

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68581 Feb 25, 2013
Jean wrote:
Just got back, on. Queen, hope you had a good time!
I just love cracklings!!!
Welcome back! We missed you. I hope you are feeling better!

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68582 Feb 25, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Poor kitty!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ifpesO-BYtsXX
Poor kitty, my a$$! Psycho kitty is more like it.

But I do like Big Bang Theory. It's a hoot!

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68583 Feb 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't been using the fireplace, Marley. Really strange, 2 years ago I could cut and stack firewood, last winter I could carry logs in half a dozen at a time, and now I can't pick up a stick of wood and get in in the fireplace.
The friend who helps me is out now, in the rain, getting groceries for me. God bless that good woman!
I'm so glad you have someone to help you! The snow you guys are getting is unreal! I'm glad you are tucked in and don't need to go out.

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68584 Feb 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi everyone. Nice friendly thread.
Hi Zazz. We are nice and friendly. Sometimes both at the same time.

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68585 Feb 25, 2013
Well, I finally broke down and went to the doctor about my foot.

I have .... drum roll please .....

plantar fasciitis.

I think that's fancy talk for hurt foot.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68586 Feb 25, 2013
snarky wrote:
plantar fasciitis.
I am sorry to hear that, Snarky. What can be done to remedy that?
Boy, am I missing fire in the fireplace. Electric heat just doesn't get through to my cold bones like fireplace heat.

This evening I cooked a hamburger and ate it. Just as I finished, youngest son came with a big plate of pot roast with potatoes and carrots. Man, I wish I hadn't eaten that hamburger. I almost wish I hadn't eaten that pot roast.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68587 Feb 25, 2013
snarky wrote:
plantar fasciitis.
I just read on Webmd that a doctor is using shock wave treatment for that. I wonder if a tens unit would give relief?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68588 Feb 26, 2013
It is really beautiful out right now.(2 AM). I went out and shoveled my sidewalk and the snow was coming down so fast, I made tracks while I was coming back in. I salted the sidewalk, too.
The snowflakes are large, and coming down really fast.

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68589 Feb 26, 2013
Murph wrote:
It is really beautiful out right now.(2 AM). I went out and shoveled my sidewalk and the snow was coming down so fast, I made tracks while I was coming back in. I salted the sidewalk, too.
Please tell me that it's 2 a.m. and you just woke up from a dream that you shoveled the sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!

My foot hurts too bad to kick your ass. Guess I'm going to have to send Jean to do it. You better be skerd! This is lightweight work for Miss Jean!

Got meat?

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68590 Feb 26, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read on Webmd that a doctor is using shock wave treatment for that. I wonder if a tens unit would give relief?
That's a good thought. We have a tens unit. I think mom has it right now. It's worth a try. The doc said stretch my foot (as if) and wear supportive shoes. I may try to tape it today. I found a website that shows how to tape your foot if you have FP. I don't think I have athletic tape -- maybe some left from son's hockey days. If not, DUCK TAPE. It's how we roll down south.

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68591 Feb 26, 2013
I tried Marley's idea of freezing a water bottle and rolling my foot over it. Holy cow!

Ice! On the bottom of your foot!

No Bueno! No f'in bueno!

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68592 Feb 26, 2013
Off to the salt mines. yippie

Have a great day, allbodies!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68593 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me that it's 2 a.m. and you just woke up from a dream that you shoveled the sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!
My foot hurts too bad to kick your ass. Guess I'm going to have to send Jean to do it. You better be skerd! This is lightweight work for Miss Jean!
Got meat?
To look at that sidewalk now you would think I dreamed about shoveling it. The flakes coming down now are teensy.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68594 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good thought. We have a tens unit. I think mom has it right now. It's worth a try. The doc said stretch my foot (as if) and wear supportive shoes. I may try to tape it today. I found a website that shows how to tape your foot if you have FP. I don't think I have athletic tape -- maybe some left from son's hockey days. If not, DUCK TAPE. It's how we roll down south.
Duck tape it really thick. Go to the salt mines. Moan loudly--several times. Announce that you have PF and Must go home.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68595 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning Snarky and Allbodies. I hope you are having a good day.
The snow is not as bad as I expected to wake up to.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68596 Feb 26, 2013
Good afternoon Allbodies.

Murph, you better have a blood dripping steak. WTF are you doing shoveling Snow. I am going to bip your eye!!!!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68597 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
plantar fasciitis.
I hate to say I .........
But I told you so.
I feel bad for ya girl. It hurts like crazy!
To me, it feels like a terrible bruise.
I took the prednisone pills. My body aches felt better, and the foot does feel better than it did. But now that I am done with the prednisone my body aches have returned, the bottom of my heel is still tender. There is no way I could walk on it for an eight hour day, or do yard work.
I go Thursday for the dreaded cortisone shot. "shudder"
Did your Dr. suggest a shot?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68598 Feb 26, 2013
Murph wrote:
WWWHHHAAAAAT????????
oooh i hurt my eyeballs, they flew open so far!

Somebody should have taken your sweet lil ole lady butt right back in the house! Good Grief! You could have slipped and fell, not to mention that you were aggravating ALL the aches and pains you already have!
Somebody at Shady Pines just made a door placard with your name on it!
I would a Taken your misbehavin butt right back in the house and found your prettiest scarf and tied you to your dang bed.

EYEROLL MURPH!@@! MAJOR EYEROLL!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68599 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
I tried Marley's idea of freezing a water bottle and rolling my foot over it. Holy cow!
Ice! On the bottom of your foot!
No Bueno! No f'in bueno!
Not my idea, It was the Dr.
Told me do it a couple times a day. It doesn't help any how!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,850
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,537
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,047
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE