Comments
67,621 - 67,640 of 70,454 Comments Last updated Thursday
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68166 Jan 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to have a tub party when it is installed, and all y'all will have to hop on the party bus and come to my house. Of course, it is a one-person tub, so we will have to stand in line. That is ok. I will make brownies.
Woooo, I am getting excited about this. I will make tard-ol'-lady fudge, too. And punch.
I got dibs on the first one in and you better all show up in time for a brownie, if there are any left. I don't want no fudge but I might try a sip or two of your expensive wine to wash down the brownies while I'm in the tired old lady tub. What time are we supposed to show up? I don't want to be tardy for the party, lol!

Hey y'all, I hope you all are having a FAF, I was thinking of Cindy today when we were planning our garden, we're expanding it and hubs has all kinds of neat ideas for it. A couple of months and I will be getting my chickens, yay! Went to Kroger and they had canned veggies for .29, I bought forty, does that make me a prepper???
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68167 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Goodnight ladies. Have a nice weekend.
Goodnight Shani, sweet dreams.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68168 Jan 25, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I got dibs on the first one in and you better all show up in time for a brownie, if there are any left. I don't want no fudge but I might try a sip or two of your expensive wine to wash down the brownies while I'm in the tired old lady tub. What time are we supposed to show up? I don't want to be tardy for the party, lol!
Hey y'all, I hope you all are having a FAF, I was thinking of Cindy today when we were planning our garden, we're expanding it and hubs has all kinds of neat ideas for it. A couple of months and I will be getting my chickens, yay! Went to Kroger and they had canned veggies for .29, I bought forty, does that make me a prepper???
WHat a buy!! Did they have all kinds? I think buying 40 was the smart thing to do.
I am excited to hear all that you put in your garden. I remember that neat fence the guys built you. We need pictures of that.

My girl was here this evening. She brought me taco salad. It was only about 6 PM and her daddy wasn't getting off work until 8 PM.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68169 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it would help my hand.
Also, get a doctor to prescribe some Voltaren Gel. It won't take the pain away, but it will take the hard edge off of it
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68171 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies I wish you a lovely day.
It is realy nice out, sunny and 43 degrees with no wind. I took the dogs out in just my jammes and didn't get cold.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68172 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning Murph and all!
WE are at 26.:(

What a morning.

Coffee pot quit working.
:(
Thank goodness for instant.
:)

I plugged in my hot rollers and they heated so hot I could have roasted a hot dog on them.
:(
The darn things are ONLY about 22 years old.
Those rollers are so old they look barbaric compared to new types they have now.
I hadn't planned on shopping today.
It will be a short shopping trip, the foot wants to get super painful if I am on it too long.
I have started copying the Flamingo stance! haha
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68173 Jan 26, 2013
I also need a birthday card for my niece.

Has any one been keeping an eye on the Decorah
Eagle Cam? It won't be long til they lay their eggs. I watched off and on last year. It was fun to watch them nesting. A bonus while watching is listening to the songs of the other birds in the area.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68174 Jan 26, 2013
Have a good day y'all!
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68175 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning, sisters. Seems like everyone is busy, not a damn thing going on around here.
Murph

Derby, KS

#68177 Jan 26, 2013
Hey, Marley and Jean. Good to see you.
I hope the shopping trip goes fast for you, Marley. Nothing like shopping with a sore foot.
Heehee--You shoud throw a fit about those curlers. Things should be made to Last! Write to the manufacturer.
Murph

Derby, KS

#68178 Jan 26, 2013
Yesterday we tried my porch for a place the dogs could go out to play. Grandson had said little Marley could get under the slats of the wooden fence. I thought she was too fat. It is my plan to have a fence put up just north of my porch and leave the north gate of the porch fence open so the dogs would have room to play and I could let them in and out through my bedroom door that opens on the porch. Sure enough--Marley can get out.
I still think it is doable.

PS This was Jean's idea.

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#68179 Jan 26, 2013
My nephew Jeff won the election for State Attorney of the third Judicial Circuit in Lake City. He was sworn in today. He is the first Republican elected since the Re-Construction.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68180 Jan 26, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
My nephew Jeff won the election for State Attorney of the third Judicial Circuit in Lake City. He was sworn in today. He is the first Republican elected since the Re-Construction.
Congratulations to Jeff!!!

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#68181 Jan 26, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to Jeff!!!
He's a good man.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#68182 Jan 27, 2013
Good Morning Ladies

Shani congrats on your nephew winning the election.

Marley I agree with Murph. Write the manufacturer. Those curlers should have lasted more than 20 years. I've had mine for about 15 years and I expect them to last another 15 years or so. Then again I usually only curl my hair 5-6 times a year.

Are any of you getting the ice that was suppose to hit the midwest?

“tell it to the sock”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68183 Jan 27, 2013
(((MARLEY)))

Don't get rid of the clips for your old curlers! The new ones come with crappy crappy crappy plastic clips that don't work! I hope I'm not too late!

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68184 Jan 27, 2013
Good morning allbodies.

Shani -- That very cool about your nephew. Now we can say we know someone who is related to someone ...

Do you think he can help get our bail reduced when we get tossed into the pokey?

“tell it to the sock”

Location hidden

#68185 Jan 27, 2013
I guess we really are a bunch of little old ladies. My right foot is killing me. I may have to break down and go to the doctor.

My left thumb hurts like hell too.

I'm hoping it's just the cold weather.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68186 Jan 27, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Wow that's really exciting. Big congratulations to Jeff!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68187 Jan 27, 2013
snarky wrote:
I guess we really are a bunch of little old ladies. My right foot is killing me. I may have to break down and go to the doctor.
My left thumb hurts like hell too.
I'm hoping it's just the cold weather.
If you're actually having cold weather, then we'll say that's what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min Yeah 1,100,230
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 1 hr China Forever 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr lmao 46,314
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr AN other 486,577
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,414
Mayors In Trouble 6 hr the circus is in ... 1
Football teams don't need preachers 11 hr the circus is in ... 1
•••
•••
Altamonte Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000