hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506062 Aug 11, 2013
STM wrote:
How do U expect anyone to take U serious with a dumb avatar like sniffmyjunk, brad??
Better that than 'sniffmycl-t', which he created recently. Disgusting pig.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506063 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you all rehash this? You all know Casey did it. Has Casey and her lawyers found the real killer? No, because they all know who it is. No mystery.
ngrace is reashing all this crap...because Jeff Ashton failed to prove Casey committed any murder...but her was rewarded $2 millions for Prosecuting Casey Anthony!
Who's the Biggest Loser?

Casey's Lawyers never found a real killer, because they let the KIDNAPPER get away...and "THEY" all know "Who" it is!!!!!

Casey told the USJD . Federal Bureau of Investigations
Her Daughter was Kidnapped...

Are we to believe that The Ninth Circus have any legal Rights to Florida-Wave the Expensive FBI Investigation into Caylee's kidnapping...Inter-alias?

Why is it ., that Casey's second Family of Reverend Richard Grund,
father of Casey's Fiancee Jesse Grund ..were "SPARED" to testify in Casey's behalf..and yet..Reverend Richard Grund's Legal implication with the American Media..accused of performing a Human Sacrifice into Caylee's disappearance..What was Yuri Melich's OCSO Detective take on the Holy Reverend?

Didn't the 5th DCA toss 2 of the lying charges last January 8th 2013, the exact same day Casey Filed her Bankcruptcy...
A bankcruptcy of this CALIBER cannot be throned together within a few hours now could it?

So., Does that explain why..the 2 remaining charges against Casey of lying to Investigators are to The FBI? That Caylee was KIDNAPPED?

If ngrace could Sniff Your Junk...Would that MYSTERY be Solved?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506064 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
The more(and longer) you try to explain it away, the more you let on that you have your own doubts about Casey. Like OJ, Casey never lifted a finger to look for another killer because there was and is none other.
No, I have no doubts whatsoever that Casey Anthony harmed her child in any manner, ever.

And this case has no similarities to the OJ case, but given that I supported that jury's legal verdict, too, the statement that he would spend the rest of his life looking for the real killer doesn't mean much as to his guilt.

But your point that Casey never looked for her child proves one thing, and that is, Baez's opening statement has even more credibility as to events transpiring exactly as he described.

Casey's one repeated lament throughout was always "I don't KNOW where she's at", furthering an opening to challenge Baez's opening statement, if there was any way to challenge it, which glaringly obviously, the State did NOT do.

Common sense.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506065 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace is reashing all this crap...because Jeff Ashton failed to prove Casey committed any murder...but her was rewarded $2 millions for Prosecuting Casey Anthony!
Who's the Biggest Loser?
Casey's Lawyers never found a real killer, because they let the KIDNAPPER get away...and "THEY" all know "Who" it is!!!!!
Are we to believe that The Ninth Circus have any legal Rights to Florida-Wave the Expensive FBI Investigation into Caylee's kidnapping...Inter-alias?
father of Casey's Fiancee Jesse Grund ..were "SPARED" to testify in Casey's behalf..and yet..Reverend Richard Grund's Legal implication with the American Media..accused of performing a Human Sacrifice into Caylee's disappearance..What was Yuri Melich's OCSO Detective take on the Holy Reverend?
Didn't the 5th DCA toss 2 of the lying charges last January 8th 2013, the exact same day Casey Filed her Bankcruptcy...
A bankcruptcy of this CALIBER cannot be throned together within a few hours now could it?
So., Does that explain why..the 2 remaining charges against Casey of lying to Investigators are to The FBI? That Caylee was KIDNAPPED?
If Caylee really had been kidnapped (she wasn't), how could you have seen her with her mother & Zenaida Gonzalez?

Location hidden

#506068 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, you can't seriously think Rambler can provide any sort of statute for yet another false claim. This is one of her many lies in repertoire that she keeps repeating over the years.
The one she brings up most often is that the FBI was called 72 hours after Caylee's disappearance. We all know that is not possible.
Not Possible marce ? Why? Because the FBI won't tell you..
and you can't confirm it...?

By Law..The FBI had to be called by OCSO because Casey
told Yuri Melich that Caylee was kidnapped..
It's a FEDERAL LAW!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506069 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the Biggest Loser?
Could you elaborate?

Location hidden

#506070 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
If Caylee really had been kidnapped (she wasn't), how could you have seen her with her mother & Zenaida Gonzalez?
EXACLY my Point...I saw Caylee with her mother Casey and Zaneida
a full month plus.. before CNN broadcast Caylee was missing on July 21st 2008..

I saw her on June 19th 2008...before she went to the Orlando
Fusian Club and worked there at the request of Anthony Lazarro,
to Promote the Club and took that PHOTOBUCK [evening of June 19th/20th 2008 ...that landed on the
Ninth Circus Court Docket for her upcoming Murder Trial...conveniently....

I guess Casey possibly got a Permanent Babysitter that night!
Are you sure it was 31 days???

Location hidden

#506071 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point about the FBI. Rambler insists they were called in 72 hours after the baby disappeared -- NOT 72 hours after the baby was REPORTED missing.
Of course the FBI would become involved in a case where the mother claimed her child had been kidnapped, but they could only have that knowledge once someone actually REPORTED the baby missing.
But no one knew Caylee was missing -- except for Casey -- until that fateful night when Cindy tracked her daughter down at her boyfriend's apartment.
Rambler claims that the person who 'took' the baby or an accomplice called the FBI before anyone besides Casey even knew the baby was 'missing.'
Do you see the difference now? Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
I did miss your point, Marce. Thanks for pointing it out.

The question would be then, was she simply misapplying the correct terminology, or, is this some type of insider knowledge?

Seriously, that whole issue of when and by whom the FBI was contacted has always been a grey area as far as the docs go, but do we know for a fact that Casey/Cindy, based upon Casey's penchant of "comparmentalizing", or delusional thinking at the time, did NOT contact the FBI in this case sometime before Cindy's infamous 911 calls?

(Just musing on the possibilities as Rambler would).

Location hidden

#506073 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point about the FBI. Rambler insists they were called in 72 hours after the baby disappeared -- NOT 72 hours after the baby was REPORTED missing.
Of course the FBI would become involved in a case where the mother claimed her child had been kidnapped, but they could only have that knowledge once someone actually REPORTED the baby missing.
But no one knew Caylee was missing -- except for Casey -- until that fateful night when Cindy tracked her daughter down at her boyfriend's apartment.
Rambler claims that the person who 'took' the baby or an accomplice called the FBI before anyone besides Casey even knew the baby was 'missing.'
Do you see the difference now? Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
VERY,VERY GOOD Marce.....
And what if , Casey did call the FBI within the 72 hours...

Think!
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506074 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Possible marce ? Why? Because the FBI won't tell you..
and you can't confirm it...?
By Law..The FBI had to be called by OCSO because Casey
told Yuri Melich that Caylee was kidnapped..
It's a FEDERAL LAW!
Never mind, Murph, never mind. You completely misunderstood my post.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506075 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The question would be then, was she simply misapplying the correct terminology, or, is this some type of insider knowledge?
Seriously, that whole issue of when and by whom the FBI was contacted has always been a grey area as far as the docs go, but do we know for a fact that Casey/Cindy, based upon Casey's penchant of "comparmentalizing", or delusional thinking at the time, did NOT contact the FBI in this case sometime before Cindy's infamous 911 calls?
Misapplying the correct terminology? No. It goes along with the same kind of reasoning that the videos of Casey were just Jesse Grund in a 'wrinkled body suit with cleavage,' using voice-changing software.

I assure you, Rambler has no inside information.

Location hidden

#506076 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you elaborate?
Do you really want me too?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506077 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACLY my Point...I saw Caylee with her mother Casey and Zaneida
a full month plus.. before CNN broadcast Caylee was missing on July 21st 2008..
I saw her on June 19th 2008...before she went to the Orlando
Fusian Club and worked there at the request of Anthony Lazarro,
to Promote the Club and took that PHOTOBUCK [evening of June 19th/20th 2008 ...that landed on the
Ninth Circus Court Docket for her upcoming Murder Trial...conveniently....
I guess Casey possibly got a Permanent Babysitter that night!
Are you sure it was 31 days???
It was actually 30 days, but everyone just went with the '31 days' b/c that was what Casey said.

So according to you, was the baby kidnapped, or was she not?

Location hidden

#506078 Aug 11, 2013
Even "I reported the Cl-t one. ewwwww
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506079 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY,VERY GOOD Marce.....
And what if , Casey did call the FBI within the 72 hours...
Think!
I will repost what I wrote:
Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.

Location hidden

#506080 Aug 11, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Marce, I reported that one as well as TOS from what I read....I don't know how he expects anyone to take him serious, he's just clueless as far as I can tell=/
LMAO!
I paid 20 bucks to get that name banned!

Location hidden

#506082 Aug 11, 2013
STM wrote:
Sorry I'm not getting the 5 or 6 funny faces on this page...He who laughs last, laughs alone!
You're not funny. sorry

Location hidden

#506083 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I Love it when you come back ..5 years later...using the same
scientific behavioral human mindset capacity ...Casey had,
as per her Mother...and yet..in the same sentence.,
call it "DELUSIONAL" .....

Wouldn't it have been a good thing to EVALUATE that piece of information back in 2008?

Wasn't it EVIDENCE there was more to the story?
It didn't make sense then...Does it make sense today?

But Nancie Grace was running wild back then.....
Allegations couldn't come in Fast Enough to Con_fuse
Reality..

The Queen $ucked Millions with her lies...and Allowed!
Fools...all Fools...

Location hidden

#506084 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repost what I wrote:
Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
And I will tell you again...Very Good..
Think!
When did I see Casey with Caylee and Zaneida?
Mid-june...
Casey's own words..I last saw Caylee with Zaneida!
Think!

Location hidden

#506085 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the Biggest Loser?
There were many "biggest losers" in this case, Murphy, starting with Caylee, of course.

The State brought the case based upon public outcry before they had sufficient and reliable proof to back up their claims. I put that burden squarely on the absurd report(s) generated by Dr.'s Vass and Haskell, which started the ball rolling. That, combined with the need by the State to get this case in front of the sitting Grand Jury on its last day of being impaneled; public outcry; media spin; and politics...all combined to a "rush to judgment" when the case, clearly, wasn't ready for "prime time".

The hardworking, underpaid and overburdened taxpayers, wanted justice for this beautiful child whom they fully believed was murdered by her mother.

JA saw it as his golden ticket to higher ambitions, as did his former boss, Lamar Lawson, who didn't know he had a "judas" (sorry for the comparison) in his midst waiting to pounce.

No one counted on a little known lawyer named Jose Baez who had made his mark in other courtrooms of dissecting every bit of evidence instead of accepting anything at face value.

It was a case of David vs Goliath, as Baez aptly titled a chapter in his book.

The pity in this case does belong to Caylee, but it also belongs to Casey. She not only lost her child, she lost her world.

I truly hope for her sake she does tell her story because good comes from bad and maybe it's not too late for her to bring justice where justice truly belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Docs released in Anthony case/Tony Lazzaro Int. (Sep '08) 3 min ImmaGetMeSome 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,205,602
Casey was with Tony Lozarro 18 min ImmaGetMeSome 3
Cays in Manhattan 33 min ImmaGetMeSome 1
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... 50 min ImmaGetMeSome 1
Did Casey Anthony Really Charge 45K on Mom's CC... (Aug '08) 52 min ImmaGetMeSome 27
News Taking comfort in Nancy Grace's world (Jan '09) 1 hr ImmaGetMeSome 44
More from around the web

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]