CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504056 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Cindy had Caylee's coffin crushed. It's not like Cindy could given the car back to Casey and have her drive it, or could they have? It probably still reeked of Caylee's decomp fluids.
Google Earth still shows the pool in the yard. Orange County Property Appraiser shows Cindy Anthony receiving a $50K Homestead Exemption. They better still be living in the property if they are claiming the exemption. Oh wait, the Anthony's do lie, even on the stand.
According to officer who collected evidence from Hopespring Drive, Cynthia Anthony was a 27 year old black female.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504057 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
snipped
itís pretty bad when even the judge that heard your case canít believe that youíre free to roam the streets. Of course Iím talking about Casey Anthony and her infamous acquittal nearly 2 years ago. Just when you thought that anyone who was any body had already weighed in on what seems to be a massive mishandling of justice, the judge finally is speaking. Belvin Perry sat on the bench for 41 days listening to 300 pieces of evidence being introduced and over 90 witnesses took the stand to testify. According to the May 27th print edition of GLOBE, Perry was sure that Casey was heading for a needle in her arm.
Instead Perry had to reread the verdict several times to himself before announcing it because he couldnít believe his eyes. Perry believes that the jury was handed more than enough evidence to warrant a first degree murder conviction and he was as disgusted as the rest of the country when Casey walked away free. He believes that she absolutely got away with murdering her two-year old daughter Caylee in cold blood.
Perry believes that the jury didnít consider the evidence while deliberating because it took only 11 hours to reach a verdict. A thorough look back at everything should have taken longer. They were just anxious to get out of their and on with their lives.
Perry also believes that Casey will get what she deserves eventually. He thinks sheíll be a victim of a street crime and that some random person will realize who she is and be unstable enough themselves to take justice into their own hands. Do you think Perry is right? Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere?

Yes, she will end up dead, probably decomposing on Suburban Drive.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504058 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with George telling the truth? HUH ?
Remember what the loving daughter accused her dad of doing ??
Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?
Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
LOL!

She still won't get it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504059 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?
Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
George's life was ruined forever?

How so?

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504060 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose CREATED that defense. He lied.
He presented a theory that the jury questioned.

He only repeated what Casey told him.

That created reasonable doubt.

Akron, OH

#504061 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to officer who collected evidence from Hopespring Drive, Cynthia Anthony was a 27 year old black female.
If you are looking in a Canadian phone book.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504062 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Why bother to ask, as only a normal person would understand ( that leaves you Ngrace and Murph OUT
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504063 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
He presented a theory that the jury questioned.
He only repeated what Casey told him.
That created reasonable doubt.
You also want to erase from your memory the two doctors - Dr Weinz and Dr Danziger - who Jose pulled off the witness list only after they both turned over all their investigative evidence to the prosecution, which the public only learned of after the trial was over?

Akron, OH

#504064 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
He lost his Granddaughter to a murderer.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504065 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are looking in a Canadian phone book.
Nope, her address is recorded to be the Orlando residence where the storyline has the other Cindy and George living.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504066 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost his Granddaughter to a murderer.
You'll have to explain how that "ruined" his life. It takes time to overcome tragedy, but "ruined" is a permanent state.

Don't you remember, George showed up to congratulate Jeff Ashton after his election win, knowing the media would be there. He certainly did not appear "ruined".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504067 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose CREATED that defense. He lied.
No, it was sourced from the two doctors, but the deposition was so convoluted god only knows, they could easily have made a misstatement or error in judgement about "father" or "poppa" referring to George.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504068 Jun 3, 2013
George W. Casey, Jr.
Army Chief of Staff [edit]
George W. Casey, Jr.

George William Casey, Jr.(born July 22, 1948) is a retired United States Army General who last served as the 36th Chief of Staff of the United States Army from April 10, 2007 to April 11, 2011. Casey previously served as Commanding General, Multi-National Force Ė Iraq from June 2004 to February 8, 2007 and had been in the Army for his entire adult working life. He now resides outside of Boston.

<snip>

In January 2007, President George W. Bush nominated Casey for elevation to Chief of Staff of the Army. The Senate confirmed his nomination on February 8, 2007 with a bipartisan vote of 83Ė14.[6]

On February 10, 2007, Casey relinquished command in Iraq to General David Petraeus. Casey officially succeeded General Peter Schoomaker as Chief of Staff of the Army on April 10, 2007.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Casey,... .

You all recall the recent scandal associated to General Petraeus and General John Allen (not Sgt)?

Casey as a last name is not unique either.....also involved this case was of course Dominic Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504069 Jun 3, 2013
Oh and ngracie.....just thought of this....

While you continue to insist that the public has been presented ALL the information regarding Caylee's murder (and I continue to insist otherwise, using the example that the mother of the deceased Eric Baker in Kentucky said the FBI told her Casey thought the child may be with the biological father's parents), I just thought of another example.

In the interview by Yuri Melich at the TES command center of all places.....between he and The Rev, references were made to emails the Rev had sent the OCSO about the case. Those emails were never released in discovery either.

Preservation of evidence!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504070 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is incorrect. Men, in this case George, do not process information in the manner you described. You described what you would do.
Actually in my situation, I didn't waste time calling 911.....instead I grabbed him up and ran shoeless and coatless to the car, ran every red-light, and was at the ER within minutes.

I suspect the reason the side gate was left open was because Casey tried to do the very same thing.

That's how mothers react when it comes to their kids........they don't stop and think, they just go.

Location hidden

#504071 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
Living on Hopespring with dr. Phil money , no Casey or Caylee, no jobs, no futures has to suck being an Anthony..
Not true.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quinco-Electri...

Location hidden

#504072 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Oh and ngracie.....just thought of this....
While you continue to insist that the public has been presented ALL the information regarding Caylee's murder (and I continue to insist otherwise, using the example that the mother of the deceased Eric Baker in Kentucky said the FBI told her Casey thought the child may be with the biological father's parents), I just thought of another example.
In the interview by Yuri Melich at the TES command center of all places.....between he and The Rev, references were made to emails the Rev had sent the OCSO about the case. Those emails were never released in discovery either.
Preservation of evidence!
Wrong poster, again, as I've never posted anything of the sort.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504073 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
HELLO that was two years ago try finding something for 2012 2013

Location hidden

#504074 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on what his definition of "truth" is.

Self serving is the word I'd choose.

Clearly you didn't read his LE interviews or State depo.

I re-watched "A Few Good Men" last night......Tom Cruise posed an interesting question to his co-counsels as to why he, a lawyer who plea bargained his cases and had never seen the inside of a courtroom, was selected to represent the defendants.

Movie...yes, but it does make one wonder about just exactly how Baez was allegedly hand-picked by Casey after he allegedly came highly recommended by other jail inmates.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504075 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in my situation, I didn't waste time calling 911.....instead I grabbed him up and ran shoeless and coatless to the car, ran every red-light, and was at the ER within minutes.
I suspect the reason the side gate was left open was because Casey tried to do the very same thing.
That's how mothers react when it comes to their kids........they don't stop and think, they just go.
This explains it all ! I suppose you spent the same night renting a video then doing your Boyfriend ? Now tell us about how you partied and had a blast every night for 31 days.. DId you get a tattoo and dance half necked and pee in the street? Did your car smell ? Did you put your child in the trunk and duck tape his mouth? Did you wrap him in his crib blanket and put him in two garbage bags and toss him in the weeds around the block ? Why not CASEY DID! and you say she was a great mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SadButTrue 1,536,682
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 63,626
News Davie and Cooper City Gazette (Sep '08) 5 hr wait 4
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) 9 hr Lily 34
News Central Florida leaders fear big loss if voters... 9 hr Lily 3
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 11 hr RealMan 1,330
#painmeds for those in need 14 hr Uara 1

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages