CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500066 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"Shut up, you stoooopid b*tch!" - Cheney Mason to Kathi B.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video...
GO CHENEY GO!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad he didn't 'accidentally' elbow her and cram that mic down her throat.

Lmao!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500068 Mar 5, 2013
MaryNY wrote:
Casey's name will be cleared by the end of 2013, I've just been told.
It's about time you pulled your head out of the sand!
gloomy days

United States

#500069 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grunds.
Forget the phone- Let's concentrate instead on the missing black panty hose...

1. Hopefully she did not secrete them somewhere in the Courthouse hoping they would not be found for 6 months like Caylee.
If so FL Taxpayers will have to foot the bill of the Courthouse being closed down during fumigation .

2. Did she leave them in the rented car?
If so that is one vehicle that will remain immobile until a certain Bleached Blonde Granny finds time to clean it out with Fabreeze.

Was gone from home since 6:am so need to catch up -
Has the lying sniveling coward finally summoned up the courage to let us know 'WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE'

I did notice that the protectorate of the lying sniveling coward has been hijacking other sign-in names of other posters.
gloomy days

United States

#500070 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I thought it was well deserved. She was lucky Cheney had Casey in a headlock.
AAWWW! You're so Suet !
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500071 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"Shut up, you stoooopid b*tch!" - Cheney Mason to Kathi B.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video...
He's so crabby, a little anal would do him good.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500072 Mar 5, 2013
Rumor in Orlando is the millionaire electrician is paying for her phone.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500073 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
AAWWW! You're so Suet !
REAL soot.
gloomy days

United States

#500074 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for cloning!
LMAO ! MarNY - Topix Mods would need a Trawler Net to catch all the hats worn by Dollop- A- Daisy

I think shehe is just another example of a neglectful Mammy who loved her Vodka more than her deranged kid...
Solution? Lock the dam inbred in the basement and continue on shlutsing around.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500075 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
GO CHENEY GO!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad he didn't 'accidentally' elbow her and cram that mic down her throat.
Lmao!
He didn't walk Casey out cos Kathi gave him tainted whiskey for his "smart" mouthing.
gloomy days

United States

#500076 Mar 5, 2013
ripAWAYhose wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so crabby, a little anal would do him good.
If one Anal breeds with another Anal - Will they spawn a wannabe
Vodka sodden First Year Flunked Defense Lawyers ????
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#500077 Mar 5, 2013
They got her free let them support her the cash cow is not milking is it? not milking the public..
she is getting her just rewards and so are her
gift givers..

K A R M A baby!
gloomy days

United States

#500078 Mar 5, 2013
ripAWAYhose wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't walk Casey out cos Kathi gave him tainted whiskey for his "smart" mouthing.
Did he take 'swallow' lessons from the killer

KB is way to smart to give him tainted whiskey- She probably had a hidden syringe in her mic and injected him with the same Fentanyl he took during the Kid Killer Trial... Note the last advisory item will explain why he is so full of shyttt.

Fentanyl has many side effects, including:
Drowsiness.
Lightheadedness.
Weakness and fatigue.
Feelings of elation (euphoria).
Dry mouth.
Difficulty urinating.
Difficulty breathing.
Constipation, which may be severe.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#500079 Mar 5, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey looked a lot better than Diana Tennis.
Tennis is cute (for her old age), but Casey is GORGEOUS.
I think Tennis must have been talking about the 300 lb Casey-haters who are posting on that blog.
"Hats Mulligan" is damn funny, tho.
We've heard that silly rumor so many times in here. It was nice to dispel it. She looks fantastic...very strong and in control. She's getting it together, quickly. Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
gloomy days

United States

#500080 Mar 5, 2013
ripAWAYhose wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL soot.
LOL! Definition of Suet... Dam I bet there is a lot of Suet on Ham Hocks. At least enough to cause a person with a ping pong size ball on the end of their nose to become wedged in a white plastic chair.

su·et

/&#712;so&#862;oit/

Noun
The hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals, used to make foods including puddings, pastry, and...

Synonyms
tallow - fat - grease

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500081 Mar 5, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
Okay haters........Jodi Various is about to take the stand.
Have fun lusting over her butt sex and I'll talk to you haters later.
I'm going to go do something productive with my day, that doesn't include listening to Jodi go on and on about what a good raping butt-humper Travis Alexander was.
I dunno what to think about that girl....I waiver on my personal opinion daily. She so obviously needs some help, but that sick bugger she killed was nuts. I guess I will just stand by that opinion that she's innocent until proven guilty.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500082 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Definition of Suet... Dam I bet there is a lot of Suet on Ham Hocks. At least enough to cause a person with a ping pong size ball on the end of their nose to become wedged in a white plastic chair.
su·et
/&#712;so&#862;oit/
Noun
The hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals, used to make foods including puddings, pastry, and...
Synonyms
tallow - fat - grease
Hey stoopid...anyone who can cook knows you cut away any fat from the hock. You seem obsessed by those ham hocks. It makes me laugh every time you bring it up. Ham hocks and vodka?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500083 Mar 5, 2013
Casey Anthony-ABC
Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.

"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com .
"I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."

Melissa thought Anthony was "vilified" in the public and found other Anthony supporters online. They began to communicate on Facebook and Skype. Eventually, the website CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com was created.

Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-suppor...
gloomy days

United States

#500085 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd agree except for the secrecy issue. Charles Greene wouldn't let her answer that question, so it seems it's a BD. I think if it was one of the A's, this wouldn't have caused his reaction.
GEORGE or JESS ?
Have you and Dollop A Daizey reached any kind of agreement yet ?

Face it - There will be no arrests until the lying-gutless-sniveling- coward summons up the courage to step forth and let us know ' WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE"
No innuendos regarding George or Jess - BUT hard cold indisputable
facts.

So far the lying- sniveling-gutless slimy Killer Lover has not yet found the caourage to do so.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500086 Mar 5, 2013
ham hock definition-A ham hock is the joint between the tibia/fibula and the metatarsals of the foot, where the foot was attached to the hog's leg.

yuk
gloomy days

United States

#500087 Mar 5, 2013
LMAO! When I posted about Suet I had no idea that I would disrupt a Vodka Soaked Ham Hock Gulper from her coma.

Guess I must have hit a nerve in that 250 pound body wedged in a white plastic chair.

Nuff said - I am off to read the Deseret News - Checking to see if there have been any more Suicide by Cop Meth Heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,383,881
sext me guys 18 min Bubblez6325 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jon 230
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 7 hr Reagan spirit 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 hr Murph 73,638
Katherine, she is a beauty! Sat the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages