CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500117 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
If one Anal breeds with another Anal - Will they spawn a wannabe
Vodka sodden First Year Flunked Defense Lawyers ????
No, they spawned a brain dead herpes baby and named her Gloomy.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#500118 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a kudos too!!!
This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!
Hello,
This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.
[email protected]
##########
,,l,,
IDIOT!
Sounds like the eff bee eye.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500119 Mar 5, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
seems the only justification her slob of an atty can come up with is 'someone yelled at me' defense. Victim was glaring at her, yelling and calling her names, oh my!
The jury can't possibly believe her after the prosecution brought out the real Jodi. How she can go back to acting like she's Amish after that? This is the defense's biggest blunder IMO. Do they think the jury won't notice her fickle memory? Her too thick to see glasses? lol It's very clear the defense has coached this roach.
I caught the end hour of it. How many more times did she change her story today since JM got her to admit many things. She had a chance to run, she messed up and said the only two injuries she suffered was her left fingers and hit her head. The look on her face when she realized what she said about her fingers was classic then she tried to backpedal. She is NOT a battered woman. Her testimony did not even touch on what a battered women goes through.

Nicole Brown Simpson went to police, kept photos of her battered face. I can't wait until rebuttal! Most of all she enjoyed their kinky sex including her stating her own fantasies. She talked about how much she enjoyed the sex!

I would love to know what happened to TA journals, like we don't know. I imagine he wrote about all the psycho things she did. I also had to laugh at her reasoning for why she didn't write about all the abuse she suffered, she said you pass your journals to your family and children. Hope they enjoy the sex she wrote about!!!
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#500120 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Finally pick and flick is done. The jury has over 100 questions for the killer!
LOL, pick and flick. I would love to hear those questions. When is this trial expected to finish up. Does anyone know?
Casey

United States

#500121 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a kudos too!!!
This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!
Hello,
This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.
[email protected]
##########
,,l,,
IDIOT!
Why do you get so upset? You take all this far too seriously.
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500122 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to laugh at the show they put on for the public. She gets in the door with a shoe off, breathing heavily, her hair a rats nest and dark circles under her eyes. She barely made the front page of CNN however Arias is all over CNN.
I wasn't aware that any bankruptcy hearings ever made CNN. Until Casey.
Casey makes the news when she passes gas.

Of course Jodi is making news. For two weeks she's talked about her raunchy deviant sex life with a raunchy deviant who was as raunchy as her.

Sex sells.
gloomy days

United States

#500123 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
OMG FINALLY ! Lawd I was beginning to think he was a Hybrid Lawyer who ran forever and only needed re-charging late at night.

I didn't watch today MarNY so need to pick your brain real Quack..

Will these questions be discussed tomorrow ?

I Read some Tweets earlier - LOL it would appear that Juan is quite the trend -setter with his well tailored grey suit.

New York

#500124 Mar 5, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Published on Mar 5, 2013

Did Jodi make a throat slash move?
After just talking about her slashing Travis's throat, attorneys went to sidebar and Jodi made this gesture.
If you download my trial footage and repost on your page, please have the courtesy to credit me.
New screenshots from todays proceedings at http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z2 ...

New York

#500125 Mar 5, 2013

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500127 Mar 5, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the eff bee eye.
I warned you the other day you were REPORTED=/
gloomy days

United States

#500128 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught the end hour of it. How many more times did she change her story today since JM got her to admit many things. She had a chance to run, she messed up and said the only two injuries she suffered was her left fingers and hit her head. The look on her face when she realized what she said about her fingers was classic then she tried to backpedal. She is NOT a battered woman. Her testimony did not even touch on what a battered women goes through.
Nicole Brown Simpson went to police, kept photos of her battered face. I can't wait until rebuttal! Most of all she enjoyed their kinky sex including her stating her own fantasies. She talked about how much she enjoyed the sex!
I would love to know what happened to TA journals, like we don't know. I imagine he wrote about all the psycho things she did. I also had to laugh at her reasoning for why she didn't write about all the abuse she suffered, she said you pass your journals to your family and children. Hope they enjoy the sex she wrote about!!!
HMMM! Just from Tweets today it seems she testified she would not consider having kids because of Travis.

Perhaps she was planning to pass them on to a foster Momma in Idaho
who had experienced such problems with her hubba .
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500130 Mar 5, 2013
Do you think Casey is watching the Jodi trial and taking notes to fill up chapters on her own raunchy deviant sex life?

Sex sells.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500131 Mar 5, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't have to put my waders on when I come here to read.

You think It's OK to continually post private personal information about your fellow posters?

You get mad as hell whenever someone calls you out!
gloomy days

United States

#500132 Mar 5, 2013
IF Sex Sells why did Black Blobs have to steal from her family & friends?

Too many free samples which reduced her to the status of a Low Income Slattern ?
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500133 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
IF Sex Sells why did Black Blobs have to steal from her family & friends?
Too many free samples which reduced her to the status of a Low Income Slattern ?
Perhaps she should have provided more Lana and less Laro?
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500134 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Good.
They are the only people who matter.
gloomy days

United States

#500135 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to laugh at the show they put on for the public. She gets in the door with a shoe off, breathing heavily, her hair a rats nest and dark circles under her eyes. She barely made the front page of CNN however Arias is all over CNN.
Reminded me of the time she shook those two water melons tucked in her jeans - Held her head high as instructed by Baez and stepped right out of her flip flop.

Anthony women seem to have a problem with their feet IMO.

I remember Granny picking between her toes then tasting the debris during an interview.

Could it be that they are not feet BUT cloven hooves ?

New York

#500136 Mar 5, 2013
Another pic of CA at her bankruptcy hearing

http://www.google.com/imgres...
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500137 Mar 5, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
They can dish it but they can't take it, is what it amounts to.
gloomy days

United States

#500138 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I warned you the other day you were REPORTED=/
Be Kind ! She is depressed and pregnant with child again>.

Gawd how many sprogs does that make ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USCitizen 1,656,561
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) 44 min ALsenateelectioni... 5
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 1 hr NoMoPuerto 1,341
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,302
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... 19 hr Private Citizen 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Mary NY 73,877
Mark Matovina Port Orange Dec 9 Hate Bigmouths 2

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages