FYI

AOL

#497235 Feb 23, 2013
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497236 Feb 23, 2013
Aol-hole Deb can't stop anyone from saying what ever they want. LOL

Let her ban us all, we just come back as another, no big deal.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497237 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that prosecuter makes Jodie look at the pictures of Travis in the shower and wont let her look away.
I have watched all of this trial. If you get a chance you can rewatch on youtube. She sits there wiping away tears with her hair hanging in her face but she never fails to peek at every single pic put up in the courtroom!

Red Deer, Canada

#497238 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
when u use it in connection with a blogger it IS OFFENSIVE.
CURIOUS. did u get a red warining first and ignored it?
You only know about the warning because you get it all the time, eh dumbass.:)
FYI

AOL

#497239 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with Days repeatedly calling Maddy or Gloomy 'C-U-*-T-faced vodka sucking w-h-o--e.'
You only come here to harass people you don't like or who don't agree with you.
Does Topix pay you to censor posts you don't like?
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with everyone you like using vulgar words

maddy - gloomy using the most highly vulgarity and u know it. she calls everyone drunken slaughtering blubber black blobs meth head s...ts and filth

i come here to read and post NOT GO THROUGH FILTHY DISGUSTING VULGARITY.

what i see and read is when posters reply BACK TO THE FILTH WRITTEN TO THEM. it's a response to who is doing it in the first place. get ur facts in order before whining

did u read what ur maddy gloomy friend jus wrote to me? who is a hypocrite? get over it

TODAY the IN poster said everyone report the vulgar and i agreed. got a problem with it? get over it. i hope the caps help u understand priority.

New York

#497240 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
when u use it in connection with a blogger it IS OFFENSIVE.
CURIOUS. did u get a red warining first and ignored it?
No I did NOT get a warning, not then and not a few minutes ago. I was responding to Dayz about Arias lying about TA MASTURBATING to pics of a little boy. I did not say Dayz was masturbating! You need to follow a converstation instead of speeding through posts looking for so called "dirty words." I rarely get into with Dayz in fact there are times he and I joke with one another.

Would you pee your pants in delight if I got a warning?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497241 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to the AOL poster because that is all she ever does, she can't stand to see it in writing.
What she cant stand is the fact we call her on her constant BS and belittle her about it,

She is just another Jodie and Casey,its all about Me-Me-ME

Casey got away with murder,Jodie will not

Walker got away with murder too,legally of course
lol

Guayana, Venezuela

#497242 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
as do you
FYI

AOL

#497243 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Aol-hole Deb can't stop anyone from saying what ever they want. LOL
Let her ban us all, we just come back as another, no big deal.
i can't stop anyone is rite. i can agree with the IN poster and that sends u in a whirl spin.

marcemon has to come and get her fight on too. everyone gets along jus fine without the vulgar jus like IN poster stated.

ahole? really? r u like 10
lol

Guayana, Venezuela

#497244 Feb 23, 2013
see nuffin has changed..........lol

Red Deer, Canada

#497245 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched all of this trial. If you get a chance you can rewatch on youtube. She sits there wiping away tears with her hair hanging in her face but she never fails to peek at every single pic put up in the courtroom!
I have been watching that trial, much more interesting than the ancient Anthony saga.
FYI

AOL

#497246 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
i got it once when typing out a name of a public person. i learned how it works from reading very mature posters at another forum and threads

Red Deer, Canada

#497247 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with everyone you like using vulgar words
maddy - gloomy using the most highly vulgarity and u know it. she calls everyone drunken slaughtering blubber black blobs meth head s...ts and filth
i come here to read and post NOT GO THROUGH FILTHY DISGUSTING VULGARITY.
what i see and read is when posters reply BACK TO THE FILTH WRITTEN TO THEM. it's a response to who is doing it in the first place. get ur facts in order before whining
did u read what ur maddy gloomy friend jus wrote to me? who is a hypocrite? get over it
TODAY the IN poster said everyone report the vulgar and i agreed. got a problem with it? get over it. i hope the caps help u understand priority.
If you want to read vulgar crap, just go back to all of your hats stupid.

The Mods you complain to know your game.

Get real.
FYI

AOL

#497248 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did NOT get a warning, not then and not a few minutes ago. I was responding to Dayz about Arias lying about TA MASTURBATING to pics of a little boy. I did not say Dayz was masturbating! You need to follow a converstation instead of speeding through posts looking for so called "dirty words." I rarely get into with Dayz in fact there are times he and I joke with one another.
Would you pee your pants in delight if I got a warning?
settle down. i said i was curious if it was on the naughty list. thanks for the answer.

i did follow the conversation and it was on the same lines of posters and a..l things everyone thought were funny.

now u need to sexual harass me with pee? i said it was a curious question so the urine will have to be ur own.
FYI

AOL

#497249 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What she cant stand is the fact we call her on her constant BS and belittle her about it,
She is just another Jodie and Casey,its all about Me-Me-ME
Casey got away with murder,Jodie will not
Walker got away with murder too,legally of course
u brag about belittling someone? what a bully

casey got away with what the jury found her to be not guilty of. Jodi admitted the killing so that is a win for the prosecution.

i don't know any walker case. so u speak fog

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#497250 Feb 23, 2013
It is stunningly boring that this "person" supposedly gets their panties in a twist over "vulgar" posts.

What a troll.

Done with that sh*t.

Let's talk about something more interesting, like paint drying.

New York

#497254 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
settle down. i said i was curious if it was on the naughty list. thanks for the answer.
i did follow the conversation and it was on the same lines of posters and a..l things everyone thought were funny.
now u need to sexual harass me with pee? i said it was a curious question so the urine will have to be ur own.
How does that fit into sex? What kind of sex life are you accustomed to? We don't use the word Anal Sex (Jodi Arias Trial) we agreed to "BDA." The words masturbation and Anal sex are the appropriate words for the discussion regarding the trial. No one I know used those words in a derogatory way, or using slang. Well Dayz did, but that's typical.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497255 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
u brag about belittling someone? what a bully
casey got away with what the jury found her to be not guilty of. Jodi admitted the killing so that is a win for the prosecution.
i don't know any walker case. so u speak fog
Go ahead and pretend your miss innocent and dont know what we are all talking about.
What you seem to forget is that every thing you post or relate to is exactly what you post under your name of a thousand names,
Do you really have a serious mental problem,the way and how you post give you away every time.
We are not stupid,YOU MAY BE but we are not.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497256 Feb 23, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Jodi Arias is accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face, stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear. At her trial in January, her attorneys will argue she killed him in self-defense.
"In the first letter, dated Nov. 27, 2006, Al­exander asks Arias to wear “boy’s briefs” that he can “rip off.” He also asks her to wear one of his shirts with his engraved cuff links so he can see his initials while she performs oral sex on him.

The second letter was dated March 2, 2008, just three months before Alexander’s murder. In it, he admits that he once hit Arias “in the face.” He also claims that marrying her would help erase his “deviant” thoughts.

“Jodi wanted me to get these let­ters out to the public. I am only doing this because she asked me to,” her mother tearfully told an ENQUIRER reporter.

“Jodi has several other letters in her possession, but she’s holding off on releasing them.”

According to Mrs. Arias, only electronic copies of the letters exist.

“Jodi told me that the originals were destroyed,” she said.

The ENQUIRER learned that Jodi Arias tried to enter the letters as evidence in 2010, but a judge deemed them “inadmissible” after they were analyzed by a handwriting expert.

“These letters are quite literally the only card Jodi has left to play,” noted the source.“Getting them out to the public is her strategy to be acquitted of murder and escape the death penalty.

“That’s how desperate and evil she is. She’s manipulating her own mother from behind bars.”

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497258 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't stop anyone is rite. i can agree with the IN poster and that sends u in a whirl spin.
marcemon has to come and get her fight on too. everyone gets along jus fine without the vulgar jus like IN poster stated.
ahole? really? r u like 10
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not fighting with anyone. Not much of a fighter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,191,103
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 17 min Kenny Z 17,863
A life gone too soon 30 min the circus is in ... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Sam 51,484
Prepare for Another Battle in The War on Culture 1 hr Culture Auditor 7
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr End Times 27,088
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr End Times 22,221
More from around the web

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE