CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

United States

#496687 Feb 21, 2013
S/B stance
Gloomy Days

United States

#496688 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Diane ax/Murphy/days is trying to take the floor, but we all know this is the new Jodi thread. hahahaha fckin yiptards
Diane AKA Stalker is getting brave she is now posting more than one sentence/ paragraph comments.

So many ham hocks must have given her a sense of bravado.
T-REX

United States

#496689 Feb 21, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TRex:D
I believe Jodi HAS lost it in the sense that she's not the poor little mouse in her responses. My god, 7 days of insipid plain jane and today she's blatantly hostile and faceious.
I loved the removal of glasses to read, like carrying her wheelchair up the courthouse steps.
I think the prosecutor wants her to get mad and when she said "Men like you..and Travis" I expected him to ask "do you want to slit my throat, too?" but of course he didn't.
I didn't like her to begin with but I like her even less now. She's not doing herself any favors with the smirks and deliberate comprehension difficulties.
Hi! RT
I agree with you all the way,her demeanor is 180 degree opposite of her demeanor when the defense had her opn potraying the poor me-me testimony.
I think Juan has all his duck's in a row,it look's like to me he has proven she lied and lied and lied.
The defense sure has asked for ton's of sidebars today.he looks worried.
I wonder what the jury is feeling after today,and Juan hasn't got to the murder yet,that should be interesting.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496691 Feb 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Snake..
I got another Little scenario for your kind "rattle snake"...
Given the fact I got your phone Number from Leonard Padilla on
January 13th 2009.,and his reference to you was that you wanted to be like Cobra when you grow up...It suggest if you are in HIS
CIRCLE of Friends you may be affiliated with Law Enforcement!!
I gathered that you are possibly another "Florida "Dick Tracy"
(YM) hiding behind his badge on blogs to "Manipulate Information".
Hope your supervisor is aware your connected to Cobra and Leonard Padilla and posting has a Riverside "SNAKE" on this.........
Orlando,FL Casey: Does the State have the Good to Convict?
Your previous and last comment you made to ME personaly is quite
interesting on second thought!
Did you Really THINK before Posting it?
Wow how did you ever get so smart ? Cobra told me to make sure all your friends knows that the day you claim to have seen Casey, the Baptist church said there was no free food or bakery goods given out on that day nor was there a sign up sheet ?
Gotta love Cobra he did a great job of proving that you not only have a lying mouth, but lying eyes too...
T-REX

United States

#496692 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why the cops didn't arrest him for lying to police - obstructing the timeline - witness tampering and harassment
Because Jesse never done any of that,BUT GEORGE<CINDY<LEE anthony sure did and it's all documented,I wonder why they weren't arrested,Oh I forgot Fla home of the felon's.
T-REX

United States

#496693 Feb 21, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Wow how did you ever get so smart ? Cobra told me to make sure all your friends knows that the day you claim to have seen Casey, the Baptist church said there was no free food or bakery goods given out on that day nor was there a sign up sheet ?
Gotta love Cobra he did a great job of proving that you not only have a lying mouth, but lying eyes too...
If Murph's azz was as big as his/her mouth,his/her gut's would fall out.
T-REX

United States

#496695 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
"To me, the personal toll was the fact that by looking at how they treated this poor child.
Let the child rot in the woods is inhuman," -- Detective Melich
They=======George,Cindy,Lee,an d Casey Anthony
T-REX

United States

#496696 Feb 21, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really grasping at straws
Use your brain.
Your fantasy means Zenaida's lawsuit should have been filed against the people on this thread.
Yea your right:;
Day's,Rambler,ngrace,Krissy,Nu thutters46er,Your self,that should be enough to start with.
gloomy days

United States

#496700 Feb 21, 2013
"To me, the personal toll was the fact that by looking at how they treated this poor child.
Let the child rot in the woods is inhuman,"
Surely just that comment alone would be heart stirring enough to make the slimey cowardly gutless wonder to summon up the courage to post on here WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
Lawd what a whimpering simpering yellow bellied coward he must be.
All mouth and no Guts for sure-Struts around like a peacockkk whilst hiding behind the fat arse of his Mammy I betcha.
Drunken Meth Head Sot.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#496702 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
***"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN
"keep your friends CLOSE..but your enemies CLOSER ."

Michael Corleone

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496703 Feb 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Diane...
They are all so vulgar..Pathetic low life!
No Respect..Imagine the Life style at home!
Nice comment, considering it came from a low class unemployed resident in a run down Trailer Park who frequents soup kitchens and free bread lines,
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#496704 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
OMG this person is beyond pathetic.
agree, but what you're seeing is an "ohio meltdown" due to the fact that nobody will buy its' bullshit that jesse murdered caylee

it's so bizarre that it's actually funny to watch as each of its' posts get more and more angry and aggressive

you can almost "hear" its' baboon feet stomping as it pounds out the cut and paste posts that "jesse done wrong and nobody believes me!!"
AN other t

Tucker, GA

#496705 Feb 21, 2013
"CINDY ANTHONY: I`m not sure if she put her there by herself or if someone helped her. I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was and that was another reason why she couldn`t come clean, because if she would have said Caylee drowned, and then couldn`t produce Caylee`s body, then they wouldn`t believe her. "

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#496707 Feb 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Diane...
They are all so vulgar..Pathetic low life!
No Respect..Imagine the Life style at home!
VULGAR?

I haven't even been on this evening!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496708 Feb 21, 2013
AN other t wrote:
<quoted text>
Find any post of mine that is vulgar please. TIA.
Easy enough,"An other t"
Only had to lift my eyes to post 496679 (second above)
to DianeAx...

3rd paragraphe:
You write (Call a 11 year old a sl*t!
But YOU have no problem writing the Full Word..as usual!

Then you needed to write the word pedophile (twice) as
needed...and phrasing the words {child and molestation}
together...
to form....
a visual action..

Please DO NOT insult our intelligence , by claiming you
are only repeating someone else's {comment} because you
seem to enjoy the pattern..in responding to this particular
subject..

Vulgar words to Vulgar thoughts...repeatedly
does end up kind of creepy!

You ask..you got it...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#496709 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
OMG this person is beyond pathetic.
Ain't it the truth!
AN other t

Tucker, GA

#496710 Feb 21, 2013
Caylee was duct taped, enshrouded in a blanket, and garbage bagged like all of the dead Anthony pets. Who knew this Anthony family ritual? Who had the means, the access and the time to steal so many items from the Anthony household? Did this witness to the pet burial know where to find Caylee's blanket in the guest room, which trash bag on the garage shelf held the laundry bag, where to find the dryer sheets and Tony's garbage?

Location hidden

#496711 Feb 21, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Nice comment, considering it came from a low class unemployed resident in a run down Trailer Park who frequents soup kitchens and free bread lines,
No trailer park here but one House
on this 7 acre piece of Land..Snake!

My`o`My are we ever desperate...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#496712 Feb 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
VULGAR?
LOL! cracks me up!

Location hidden

#496713 Feb 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
VULGAR?
Well then...

Why the hell do you feel targeted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,349
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 min Princess Hey 19,033
News One speed hump not enough in Dania Beach neighb... (Mar '08) 1 hr Christina 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 60,174
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) 1 hr WPJASMINE 211
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 2 hr Tzu 25,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 98,094

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages