CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492457 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it was wrapped around the opening of the Disney bag that was over Caylee's head.
AN..do you have ball-less wonder george's friend's last name handy? I remember it began with an "H", george spelled it at one of the court hearings
Orig406-12

United States

#492458 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
Travis Alexander's roommates did not smell his 180 pound body that was decomposing in their apartment for five days UNTIL they opened the door to his bedroom.
Who cares?

Maybe the odor of decomposition was supressed by old pizza boxes and the scent of anal sex -- his favorite past time?
Orig406-12

United States

#492459 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it was wrapped around the opening of the Disney bag that was over Caylee's head.
Could the Disney bag (containing the Gatorade bottle with steroid a syringe) be the same Disney bag from the Minnie Mouse dress that the Mrs. Grund bought for Caylee?
Orig406-12

United States

#492460 Feb 8, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
AN..do you have ball-less wonder george's friend's last name handy? I remember it began with an "H", george spelled it at one of the court hearings
It's C-A-M-P-B-E-L-L

Why?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492461 Feb 8, 2013
YAWNING MUCHLY Am I, probably because I find that comments snipped from the book written by lying Baez to have as much credibility as a comment from Amazon.

But- of course I am sure he is very grateful for all the free publicity prior to his TV show.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492462 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
never mind AN but thanks.....found the document from the hearing, it's jim campbell from ohio
AN other

United States

#492463 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Jim Campbell.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492464 Feb 8, 2013
For others like me who were accused of being ghouls for caring about another E-Baby.

'20/20' co-anchor David Muir on rescued Alabama kidnap victim Ethan:'This little boy's smile has returned'

On Friday's (Feb. 8) edition, Muir -- who also continues to anchor the weekend editions of "ABC World News" -- covers the aftermath of the rescue of Ethan, the youngster kidnapped from a school bus in Midland City, Ala., and held captive in an underground bunker for nearly a week.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492465 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
For others like me who were accused of being ghouls for caring about another E-Baby.
'20/20' co-anchor David Muir on rescued Alabama kidnap victim Ethan:'This little boy's smile has returned'
On Friday's (Feb. 8) edition, Muir -- who also continues to anchor the weekend editions of "ABC World News" -- covers the aftermath of the rescue of Ethan, the youngster kidnapped from a school bus in Midland City, Ala., and held captive in an underground bunker for nearly a week.
there was over $10,000 raised for ethan's family to send them to disney!:)
Orig406-12

United States

#492466 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
never mind AN but thanks.....found the document from the hearing, it's jim campbell from ohio
Yeah.......after I spelled it out for you.
Orig406-12

United States

#492467 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
YAWNING MUCHLY Am I, probably because I find that comments snipped from the book written by lying Baez to have as much credibility as a comment from Amazon.
But- of course I am sure he is very grateful for all the free publicity prior to his TV show.
What TV show? He has a TV show?

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492468 Feb 8, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.......after I spelled it out for you.
Thanks Jim, ya douchebottle.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492469 Feb 8, 2013
I think the Def Team for Jodi should call in Kerazee to testify about the smell of anal sex covering the smell of a decomposing body.

She would be their expert witness.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492470 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Somehow I missed seeing these pics - Did you see them already..

https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...
Orig406-12

United States

#492472 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I think the Def Team for Jodi should call in Kerazee to testify about the smell of anal sex covering the smell of a decomposing body.
She would be their expert witness.
Not really. Casey was probably chloroformed and date raped a lot.
Orig406-12

United States

#492473 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Who raised it?
FinishLine

United States

#492474 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
Those who listen to Jesse?
FinishLine

United States

#492475 Feb 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jim, ya douchebottle.
Jim?

Bella says he's Todd.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492476 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
So long as you don't duct taped it wrap it in trash bags & dump it in a copse to be chewed by wildlife it should be o.k.
I'm more apt to fling it out the window, but I'm going to keep it and make myself get used to it. Say, where's ya hat? You're looking a little nekkid tonight!

felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492477 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I missed seeing these pics - Did you see them already..
https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...
thanks...world news showed most of them a few nights back

what a cutie pie he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr ANGHARAD 19,155
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 22,506
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Doobie Time 9,519
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 18,277
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 54,601
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Marley 72,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages