Since: Aug 09

New York

#492408 Feb 8, 2013
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Casey Anthony: Texas Equusearch volunteers recall tensions at Anthony home
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on September, 22 2010 6:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments(121)| Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Tim Miller. Photo credit: Ricardo Ramirez Buxeda/Orlando Sentinel
“Casey Anthony never said the word Caylee one time.”

The speaker is Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, and he was recalling the four days he spent in the Anthony home two years ago.

WESH-Ch. 2 played the recording tonight — part of new documents released in the case – and reporter Bob Kealing explained tensions in the Anthony house when Caylee was missing. The material might not be new, but it was dramatic to hear the volunteers’ voices.

In a recording, volunteer Lisa Hoffman said George Anthony grabbed daughter Casey and “they had it out.” Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Hoffman added that George said,“The answer to where that baby is is in that bedroom,” meaning uncommunicative Casey.

In another recorded interview, Miller said that George tried to get Casey to identify on a map where searchers should look. But Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, turned angry and kicked Miller out of the house.

Kealing added that Miller said it was the first time in 1,100 searches that he couldn’t talk to the last person to have access to the missing person.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#492409 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in North or South Carolina?
South.

New York

#492410 Feb 8, 2013

Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 1

New York

#492411 Feb 8, 2013
ooops second link is part 2
AN other

United States

#492412 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c om/entertainment_tv_tvblog/201 0/09/casey-anthony-texas-equus earch-volunteers-recall-tensio ns-at-anthony-home.html
Casey Anthony: Texas Equusearch volunteers recall tensions at Anthony home
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on September, 22 2010 6:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments(121)| Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Tim Miller. Photo credit: Ricardo Ramirez Buxeda/Orlando Sentinel
“Casey Anthony never said the word Caylee one time.”
The speaker is Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, and he was recalling the four days he spent in the Anthony home two years ago.
WESH-Ch. 2 played the recording tonight — part of new documents released in the case – and reporter Bob Kealing explained tensions in the Anthony house when Caylee was missing. The material might not be new, but it was dramatic to hear the volunteers’ voices.
In a recording, volunteer Lisa Hoffman said George Anthony grabbed daughter Casey and “they had it out.” Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Hoffman added that George said,“The answer to where that baby is is in that bedroom,” meaning uncommunicative Casey.
In another recorded interview, Miller said that George tried to get Casey to identify on a map where searchers should look. But Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, turned angry and kicked Miller out of the house.
Kealing added that Miller said it was the first time in 1,100 searches that he couldn’t talk to the last person to have access to the missing person.
And this:
"SA: Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH: Um, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA: Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH: Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA: How do you know this?

KH: He told me.

KH: She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone."

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB
Orig406-12

United States

#492413 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."
The FBI adamantly disagreed.

New York

#492414 Feb 8, 2013

Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 3
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492415 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Don't think I'll be watching.
Nor I.

Watching that Anvil shaped head adorned in a Bump-It jerking to the right following the squinting of the left eye of a Smarmy liar is not by idea of gleaning knowledge as to who slaughtered a 2.5 yr old child and dumped her body like trash.

I am firm in my conviction that the mother of this child is the guilty killer who now walks among us.

Perhaps I should have said 'rides her bike' among us until it is confiscated along with all her other assets by M & M.

LMAO wonder if ZG knows how to ride a bike ? Unimportant of course because once she receives her settlement she will have a Chauffeured Stretch Limo to transport her.

I predict Gazillions of $$$$$.

Wait
And
Watch
Orig406-12

United States

#492416 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:

Cos that's the vicinity of where Dom Casey was looking for a body in a plastic bag, as told by SOMEONE who had reached out to him.
That SOMEONE was Ginette Matacia-Lucas.
If the State can link that batsht crazy broad to Casey Anthony, why the hell didn't they?

You're on to something -- but it isn't what you're thinking.
AN other

United States

#492417 Feb 8, 2013
The FBI testified that Caylee's body was MOVED from the trunk of casey's car to the swamp on Suburban Drive within a few days of her death.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#492418 Feb 8, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That SOMEONE was Ginette Matacia-Lucas.
If the State can link that batsht crazy broad to Casey Anthony, why the hell didn't they?
You're on to something -- but it isn't what you're thinking.
Do you still harass her on twitter?

New York

#492419 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
And this:
"SA: Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?
KH: Um, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.
SA: Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?
KH: Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.
SA: How do you know this?
KH: He told me.
KH: She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone."
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB
AN..wasn't a friend of GA's in the house at the time this happened?
AN other

United States

#492420 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
South.
How far are you from Charlotte or Columbia, SC?
AN other

United States

#492423 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Jim from Ohio.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492425 Feb 8, 2013
LMAO! The knuckle dragging felons insist that Casey is innocent - BUT never ever name the the real killer - OOPS one of them did once on a different thread but vehemently denied doing so after the post was removed.

Until she can explain how a MOTY would take the dead body of her drowned daughter to a baby sitter then to J Blanchard her theory has about as much credibility as a *hore claiming she has a urinary tract blockage - As she pizzez her brains out next to a car whilst on camera.

There are some who need to cut down on their consumption of canned Salsa.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492427 Feb 8, 2013
CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.

GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."

by tyrant cindy's own admission.....the felon murderer casey anthony not only told others where she threw caylee's body, but that she knew all along where caylee was rotting away

yet the idiot savants on this thread wonder why felon murderer casey still remains the most hated woman?

felon murderer casey anthony likes to play "word gymnastics".....and remember there was a tropical storm that occurred which "moved" caylee's little body a few feet from where her felon murderer mother threw her away

thus..."she isn't where I put her"

ball-less wonder george knows his daughter murdered his baby granddaughter...he's just too scared shitless not to march to the tyrants drum beat and refuse to help financially support her at this point
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492429 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, but I can't remember his last name offhand

gonna look it up and see exactly where he is and what he's all about out there in ohio
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492430 Feb 8, 2013
Well looks as tho power has been restored to the Bunker Dwellers in OH - Which of course means we will soon be hearing more ramblings from Red Deer.

So exciting.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492431 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still harass her on twitter?
LOL! Only in between the time consuming task of setting up her new Website.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492433 Feb 8, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great excerpt!
Clearly George & Cindy didn't know how Caylee ended up hidden under a fallen tree in the woods.
Clearly the FBI ruled out a connection between Casey and Caylee in the woods.
This leaves only one conclusion. Someone other than an Anthony put Caylee in the woods.
If unrelated subject(s) would dump a baby's remains in the woods - than unrelated subject(s) are also capable of killing the baby in the first place.
That is why Casey is innocent.
You don't speak for the FBI, fool.

It doesn't matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST THIS CRAP -- it STILL ain't true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fast chat: Freddie Highmore (Feb '08) 29 min Harsh Patil 474
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min OzRitz 53,061
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,644
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,750
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,123
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,224,603
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,295
More from around the web

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]