CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484930 Jan 21, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit you did the donkey, you don't get much I'm sure.
A baby donkey is usually called a foal and this name usually applies to a donkey, male or female, that is under 1 year old.

Betcha this little female FOAL donkey cried FOUL when Daizeygay tried to impersonate a Jack..
Despite the fact that she came very very close impersonating a Jackass..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484931 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are becoming as Hypocritical as those of POE.
Your constant desire to compete against Stalker to gain the admiration of Daiszygay are futile. Stalker has already said that she and Daizeygay talk often on the phone. Daisey & YOU ????
'Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is.'
Rebecca West
You began posting here only last month, yet you're an authority on EVERYTHINGGGG!

Daisy, the dimwitted poster who's obsessed with boys, who clones Days, the knowledgable Columbus, OH poster has been around for ages.

But who are you referring by "Stalker"?

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484932 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
The video Beyond the Headlines was extremely interesting, here are some of the highlights.
Ashton said, if he had to try the case again he would not do anything differently. He also stated no one truly knows the relationship between Cindy and Casey.
( The theory Casey killed Caylee to get even with her mother is nothing more than secondary gossip with no basis Imo)
Cheney Mason said you can't have it both ways referring to the finding of Caylee's skull, and he is correct.
Kronk said, he used a stick and the skull fell from the bag but yet the crime scene investigators said the skull was embedded in mud.
(what's a juror to believe?)
Also the documentary explained why Dr.G's autopsy ultimately was discredited by the jurors.
The state's position was the duct tape was used as the murder weapon.
If the duct tape was used as a murder weapon, there could have been staining inside of the skull from lack of oxygen.
Dr. G never opened the skull and done a cranial wash to check for staining so the jury discredited her testimony.
The case crumbled because the state thought they could win a case using the media and public opinion.
I don't recall any member of the jury speaking to the public about what you just posted. I do remember it made the jury foreman sick to his stomach to sign the verdict, he wasn't the only juror to feel like this.

Casey most certainly killed Caylee then pushed the blame on a so called accident and changed that story at least 3 times. She threw her entire family under the bus so she could continue to live the Bella Vita life. Her timeline that day does NOT match up with her final lie.

She will live hell on earth until the day she dies. Her own little prison in this great big fun world!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Location hidden

#484933 Jan 21, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is a millionaire thanks to Casey and Cindy. I heard that Jeff gave George some cash on the side, hush, hush.
Wow! With all that Chump Change George will be heading up river again..
_okay movie

AOL

#484934 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
OUFFFF!!! I never posted a link on this forum...
Many posted some of my personal information including
my letter to Hon. Judge Strickland dated April 20th 2009
claiming they had found it in Casey's OCJail letters, under
Florida Statute 119. And I did send Casey this letter in jail.
One also posted a canadian website link of my personal information
on this forum ..
That was remembercaylee...she dont like when I say I beleive Caylee is Alive....
she/he only want's to remember Caylee!
they posted a letter u wrote on that crimesdoespickles blog that u had written ca in jail? if it was in discovery it would be public knowledge. they could have covered up personal information about u if they were decent humans. did i understand that rite?

all i can say about the other is to report them to topix and they will remove it. reported enough and they get the hammer ban. that is why we see so many new accounts and new proxies. keep good records on who is doing it and make clear screen shots. also u must have the original URL saved too. when topix deletes things it's gone, unless u have the URL to the comment. this is only an opinion from all i have learned over the years.

if the child is alive i would be shocked. so would all on the globe. they would have come out about it and set ca free years ago if that were true. so it can't be true. maybe she was at one time. sad shrug
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484935 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You never fail to astound me with your comprehension and readiness to critique a post to which you are mostly unfamiliar.
I and others have told you to slow down and read every word to enhance your credibility.
Is it nap time?
Here's for you to dig your talons into!

Why Didn't Casey Anthony Testify in Her Own Defense?
Could Casey Anthony's Lack of Testimony About Her Alleged Abuse Come Back to Haunt the Defense?

By Saul Relative | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Fri, Jul 1, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/why-didnt-casey-anthony...
_okay movie

AOL

#484936 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
The video Beyond the Headlines was extremely interesting, here are some of the highlights.
Ashton said, if he had to try the case again he would not do anything differently. He also stated no one truly knows the relationship between Cindy and Casey.
( The theory Casey killed Caylee to get even with her mother is nothing more than secondary gossip with no basis Imo)
Cheney Mason said you can't have it both ways referring to the finding of Caylee's skull, and he is correct.
Kronk said, he used a stick and the skull fell from the bag but yet the crime scene investigators said the skull was embedded in mud.
Also the documentary explained why Dr.G's autopsy ultimately was discredited by the jurors.
If the duct tape was used as a murder weapon, there could have been staining inside of the skull from lack of oxygen.
Dr. G never opened the skull and done a cranial wash to check for staining so the jury discredited her testimony.
The case crumbled because the state thought they could win a case using the media and public opinion.
WELL SAID

same way every adult saw it. those of us who don't live by hate and revenge at all cost. the show was very flattering to the defense

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Location hidden

#484937 Jan 21, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody! We're using JACKASS today, one of my favorite words while driving, lol.
NOTE..

When used with dumbfukarse, idiot ghouls.Such names still lack the euphonious timbre that I had hoped for.

Perhaps she should revert back to that which rhymes with Punters.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484938 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, the defense stupidly questioned witnesses about events that would allow the prosecution to ask about casey's criminal past or the checks she had stolen from family members.
Don't pretend my posts are anything else.
I think the state couldn't use this to their advantage. I think the threat of appeal restricted the judge and the state.
Have you got it yet?

Casey Marie Anthony was the DEFENDANT.

Because did NOT testify in her own defense, the state had NOTHING to use to their advantage!

Sheesh you're thick!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484939 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you mean you wish the State would have done this during their case in chief - during their presentation of their theory - before they rested and closed their case.
If so, you can tell your friend to stop pasting irrelevant articles about 'doors the defense opened' in the DEFENSE case -- which the defense wasn't required to put on.
I think the case was blown out of proportion when Judge Stan Strickland Blew Up the Bond for Leonard Padilla...when the State
had not charged Casey with murder yet...Strickland raised the bar where he shouldn't had when HE Suspected without any grounds nor proof Caylee was dead without a dead body has he knew first hand there would be one forthcoming...is prejudice.

Padilla went on GMA and announced it Nationaly for Nancy's Media Trucks to reserved their Time slot by the Anthony Hopespring Dr.
Residence...on the map...Next to the woods...where Kronk did his thing in the woods with his meter stick and get $15K...

First thing you knew, T.E.S , Lenny, Nancy,Jane,Joy dozens of attorney wanted to have their 2 minutes including Zanny the Nanny..By the Jose got his $200K ABC Deal..selling his client, going on shows , while representing his client in a ligitimate US court of law was unlawfull but allowed....

Everybody was cashing in...

Remember the Furious Judge Stan Strickland ordering Casey Anthony back to Florida to serve her probation..because he had said..If and when released...

The Dept of Correction (FED) had a hard time saying...why Casey had been allowed to serve her probation while she was incarcerated.

PS: Casey has NOT been seen LIVE since her release July 17th 2011,
past midnight!

Judge Strickland is not a judge any more..and when he did Aphrodite Jones special..It's evident he still has grudges against Casey..Did they all shoke hands with George? Is that what Jose meant when he said She is aware of the Forces against her?

That would be shocking if George's mentallity would be proven and all his supporters exposed..OH !!! Boy O Boy!
_okay movie

AOL

#484940 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
did u catch the part where the tattoo guy was talking. then asked if he did ga and ca tattoos too when talking about the bella vita? I have not heard about them having the same tattoo of whatever they were talking about, have u? what was that all about, if u know?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Location hidden

#484941 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You began posting here only last month, yet you're an authority on EVERYTHINGGGG!
Daisy, the dimwitted poster who's obsessed with boys, who clones Days, the knowledgable Columbus, OH poster has been around for ages.
But who are you referring by "Stalker"?
DAMNABLE BIRDS...CAN YA HEAR ME YET ???

_okay movie

AOL

#484942 Jan 21, 2013
http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/television/20...

Maybe we forget that a murder trial is not an election, or an “American Idol” contest, or an opportunity for TV fans to get their favorite show renewed. Our votes do not count in this sphere, unless we’re on the jury.

he tells his wife about Casey,“When I get done with her, she’s going to be the most hated woman in America,” but he is nonetheless presented as a flopped optimist.

CURRENT NEWS AND ACTIONS, NOT YEARS GONE BY EXCUSES

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484943 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
they posted a letter u wrote on that crimesdoespickles blog that u had written ca in jail? if it was in discovery it would be public knowledge. they could have covered up personal information about u if they were decent humans. did i understand that rite?
all i can say about the other is to report them to topix and they will remove it. reported enough and they get the hammer ban. that is why we see so many new accounts and new proxies. keep good records on who is doing it and make clear screen shots. also u must have the original URL saved too. when topix deletes things it's gone, unless u have the URL to the comment. this is only an opinion from all i have learned over the years.
if the child is alive i would be shocked. so would all on the globe. they would have come out about it and set ca free years ago if that were true. so it can't be true. maybe she was at one time. sad shrug
Mary Ny also posted a websleuth link and court document with my true name email address..(Motion For Protective Order..) with the same info of Jesse Grund...those dates (the same dates I wrote Judge Strickland the letter informing him I had seen Casey with Caylee in Moore Haven with an hispanic women...April 20 2009, those are also the dates I went to Tampa Homeland Securty for my lazer fingerprints..I've been a US Permanent Resident since 1979.

It just made the hater hate me more..

But CAYLEE WORTH's MUCH MORE ...I told the Truth...
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484944 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the state couldn't use this to their advantage. I think the threat of appeal restricted the judge and the state.
LOL!
Just about everything that was done in Casey's case was grounds for appeal.

Risk appeal or risk acquittal.

The State chose the latter.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#484945 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got it yet?
Casey Marie Anthony was the DEFENDANT.
Because did NOT testify in her own defense, the state had NOTHING to use to their advantage!
Sheesh you're thick!

Right I the thick one! The state could have asked cindy, Amy, Lee, George, JP. Chatt and Annie if casey had stolen from them.

DUH!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#484946 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/television/20...
Maybe we forget that a murder trial is not an election, or an “American Idol” contest, or an opportunity for TV fans to get their favorite show renewed. Our votes do not count in this sphere, unless we’re on the jury.
he tells his wife about Casey,“When I get done with her, she’s going to be the most hated woman in America,” but he is nonetheless presented as a flopped optimist.
CURRENT NEWS AND ACTIONS, NOT YEARS GONE BY EXCUSES
Don't expect to be taken seriously any more.
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484947 Jan 21, 2013
-Web wrote:
Ashton said, if he had to try the case again he would not do anything differently.
He would help Casey win all over again?

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484948 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't get it do u? lmao, i was messing with rambler who keeps insisting i am someone else.
u seem to have sexual deficiencies and only want to write ur sexual fantasies to online strangers. keep them to urself please, u look bonkers
My sexual fantasies involve Viggo Mortensen in a rainforest and I've never shared the details online.

you wanna tell me about yours with Casey?

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484949 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID
same way every adult saw it. those of us who don't live by hate and revenge at all cost. the show was very flattering to the defense
WELL SAID?

Are you a nazi too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,643,464
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 64,143
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey 3 hr The Place Stinks 2
News Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today (Sep '08) 6 hr Notliz 3,349
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 6 hr vote doug jones 2,230
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,588
Mark wayne linger Oct 31 Annoyed 2

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages