“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#484610 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully you did not drop your keys and have to bend down to retrieve them - The reason I say this is because Papa looks like one of those deranged religious Colon Cleaners Scammy loves to discuss and he may have seized the moment.
After all he was a Custodian at the church and may have been seeking promotion into the higher ranks.
I'm surprised I didn't fall over a couple times, lol. At times it was hard to keep my eyes open after the wonderful lunch we had :)
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#484611 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The most dramatic part of the day was when LDB had the split screen of an alive Caylee with the skull next to it. It was overwhelming.
Not to that jury, apparently!

Was they all pickin' their noses when that was going on?!
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484612 Jan 20, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Was the Casey Anthony movie on Lifetime any good at all?
Yes, I thought it was excellent!

While in 2 hours (or 90 minutes plus commercials) it was only possible to skim the highlights of the case, it presented a balanced view of the trial and illustrated some of the reasons possibly why the jury acquitted Casey Anthony.
Ramlber

Red Deer, Canada

#484613 Jan 20, 2013
Richard Grund vs American Media Inc

Case #4D12-1880

http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_docket_sea...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#484614 Jan 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell my cousin that SHE is Rhoda.
HA! Poor Mr. Penmark! Between that rotton kid and that sniveling wife it's a wonder he didn't do himself in!

I loved that film!

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484615 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ha @ bombshells, lol.
We were outside the courthouse sitting on bench when we got ambushed by a reporter that we tried not to look at so she wouldn't come and talk to us, lol.
Can I have your autograph, please?
Preferably on the bottom right of a blank check.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484616 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, just stories my Great GranMama related whilst I sat upon her lap.
The same as me, then. What a coincidence.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484617 Jan 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets go back farther:
Ah Memories
Jean Harlow,Veronica Lake,Bettie Page,Hedy Lamar,Dorothy Lamour,Maria Montez, and those are just a few I can remember at the time.
Never heard of them.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484619 Jan 20, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Pickford, Errol Flynn and OMG Fatty Arbuckle.
Who?

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484618 Jan 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The most dramatic part of the day was when LDB had the split screen of an alive Caylee with the skull next to it. It was overwhelming.
It was hard enough to see on TV, although I think the skull was pixellated out. I can just imagine how it must have been to see that in person.

Poor, poor baby. She never stood a chance in that clown posse.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484620 Jan 20, 2013
Ramlber wrote:
Richard Grund vs American Media Inc
Case #4D12-1880
http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_docket_sea...
<yawn>

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#484621 Jan 20, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Poor Mr. Penmark! Between that rotton kid and that sniveling wife it's a wonder he didn't do himself in!
I loved that film!
It was on late the other night on TCM. I watched most of it, for the thousandth time.

I always want to slap Mrs Penmark's face. What a helpless whiner. Eileen Heckart was outstanding as poor dead Claude's mother. She was one heck of an actress. Loved her.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484622 Jan 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I am, amazing how close these games come in the playoff's.
Suspence at its finest
Goooooooo Ravens!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#484623 Jan 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of them.
Thanks a lot Marcemon,now its confirmed I am older than dirt,Its bad enough to be short,bald and ugly, but to be old with it too, OOOOOHH ,poor me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me-Sorry the computer must have been thinking I was Casey and it know's I am much more attractive.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484624 Jan 20, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved that film!
He may well have considered it - But they did not sell 12 cans of Lite Beer back then and he had no BP Meds.

Nor would he have been able to text his location .

Besides he was working in WA and there probably wasn't a Hawaiian
Motel in the vicinity.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#484625 Jan 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on late the other night on TCM. I watched most of it, for the thousandth time.
I always want to slap Mrs Penmark's face. What a helpless whiner. Eileen Heckart was outstanding as poor dead Claude's mother. She was one heck of an actress. Loved her.
I wouldn't watch anything not even my favorite movie on any thing owned by TED TURNER,he was his wife's (Jane Fonda ) biggest supporter during the Veitnam war.I left his AOL for that reason and found another provider.

“Don't try to”

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#484626 Jan 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it in the listings and thought of you!!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484627 Jan 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
<yawn>
Scamalot from Camelot back to her usual self....
Almost as dumn as when she so quickly observed that the pics of Caylee used in the TV Movie were not the real pics - Forgetting once again that Sin has copywrite of them.
FL ST406_12

United States

#484628 Jan 20, 2013
It's a good thing someone planted the body or there wouldn't be any Dr. G "facts".

"Once the Medical Examiner says the duct tape was on the face, it becomes a FACT -- not just a theory."
- Rob Lowe as Jeff Ashton

LOL!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#484629 Jan 20, 2013
Looks like the Harbaugh bowl in two weeks,man the Ravens played awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,129,081
two words (Jul '10) 10 min Princess Hey 26,920
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 min Princess Hey 1,121
Review: Big FIN Seafood Kitchen 28 min petersunshine22 2
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 50 min Liberal forever 2,230
Please don't visit SeaWorld, Bob Barker asks in... (Jun '11) 1 hr John 141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 47,578

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]