CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#484847 Jan 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been writing Casey's journal over the past few days?
Then what, you'll find it left behind in a box on a bus?
But anyway that won't work because the blueeyed/babyfaced Cheney Mason claims he already has it.
You stupid rambloid ...OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU READ...

I said Casey writing HER JOURNAL while she was incarcerated
SOLITAIRY CONFINEMENT 24/7..

Did Richard Grund trained you on HOW TO MUDDY THE FACTS??????
GEEEZZZ

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#484849 Jan 21, 2013
Whining about FILTH.

Go clean your bathroom then ya moronic TURD.
I bet it's FILTHY.
_okay movie

AOL

#484850 Jan 21, 2013
1 search verses 84 searches stomp was GREAT. bad for the prosecution.

same on myspace logo, which should have been investigated further

air test, stupid, lame and jurors saw through it too.

tape was NOT three and NOT on her face. it was not where they said it was. CM as correct again. tape could have just been to seal the bag. the guess of suffocation went out the door on that one too.

defense shot holes in every falsifying detail

juror said she could not convict without evidence or she too would be a murderer, LOVED that quote and so true. i too could never convict to kill another with that kind of false evidence.

the movie was favorable to the defense and ca. showed the prosecution for what it was, sloppy. ldb was great and should have put her foot down harder to take control of the case. they made her look sympathetic to ca when she saw the video of child body found.

ja hovered over the dad way to much and was not open to all possibilities, too overly obsessed with one person to see what was going on around him

i think the movie might have changed some minds around the globe. way to go Lifetime
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484851 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
TY
that is all i knew about. nothing linked to ca
my opinion is the state is a joke and baseless, state lost. what the feds do is all that matters at this point. but they r not doing anything which makes me lose faith all together. if there were other findings they would have done something by now. likes like a dead end and end of story. ca should have come out and cleared her name by now. the silence makes one look guilty
If Casey is going to be a credible federal witness, there is some housekeeping that needs to be taken care of.
Namely, the lying conviction(s).
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484852 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would explain the death threats received by the Masons.
No it wouldn't.

Cheney Mason disclosed the death threats long BEFORE the blueeyed/babyfaced imposter was making the media rounds, arranging Piers Morgan's ten minute secret call or looking to have her journals published.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#484853 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...Completly..
I recorded Prosecuting Casey Anthony and Beyond the Headlines
on January 19th 2013..
I watched both of them 4 times already..with the replay button
to make sure I heard it right...
It basicly confirm I was right all along...
Moore so, why I received that response from Washington DC last January 2012 to provide them 211 Forms...
If it wasn't a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING...
then ...It was DOWNRIGHT DECEITFUL....
The past few days, I've been thinking about all that time Casey spent in Solitairy confinement...24/7 for 3 long years..
Writing her JOURNAL...while KILLING TIME!
OUTCH! LOL! PRICELESS!I LOVE IT!
20 13 ...Will Casey be the Most Reliable Juror # 13
And they thought the Diary video was explosive...lol.,
I say...Yes...Yes...Yes... Smile!
Do you have any idea how many crackpots write to the FBI & send them notarized affidavits? I don't know why you think this proves something. It does not.
_okay movie

AOL

#484854 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...but what if the killer end up being a kidnapper...
and the States says...wow back..we found remains, and their practicly in the Anthony's back`yard..sort of a way where Meter Reader poked his meter stick in the eye socket of a skull...
Would the FBI make double sure they double check every sightings?
Given the fact, I provided my Glades County Sheriff Photo ID with my Sworned Notorized Affidavit ...and I'm still here , because I told the truth, should say something.
Also given to the fact that Human Trafficking in Florida is a lucrative business...already investigations of all kind were under way.
In 2010 In Florida there were 55K Registered sex-offenders and over 48K missing children..It speakes VOLUME.
2,000 children are reported missing every day in America.
Yes, I strongly beleive FBI Reports are forthcoming.
I do beleive the system does work. All in good time.
The 5th DCA's Decision is also forthcomin.
how could he stick the stick in the socket if it was half buried?

sightings would have been checked years ago and over.

ur still here could mean they aren't using what u said. if any of what u said was true, they would have told u to hush up about it.

i agree florida is a nasty place

forthcomin is going on a year too late

ttyl about it if u have more. i need to fix dinner
AN other

Tucker, GA

#484855 Jan 21, 2013
For the fans of crimegal and my cut and paste.

"First I am so proud to have worked for Lifetime during my career and admire and respect their decision to give the reportedly 2 million dollar movie deal to one of the people who has done more then anyone to get justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

The 2 million dollar Lifetime deal was going to be Cindy Anthony’s but after watching her commit perjury on the stand and the jury’s suspicious verdict, Lifetime took away the offer and gave it to Jeff Ashton instead."

Again:

"The 2 million dollar Lifetime deal was going to be Cindy Anthony’s but after watching her commit perjury on the stand and the jury’s suspicious verdict, Lifetime took away the offer and gave it to Jeff Ashton instead."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484856 Jan 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid rambloid ...OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU READ...
I said Casey writing HER JOURNAL while she was incarcerated
SOLITAIRY CONFINEMENT 24/7..
Did Richard Grund trained you on HOW TO MUDDY THE FACTS??????
GEEEZZZ
Don't screech at me, just read what you wrote.

Anyway, it you proclaim to believe Casey is innocent and is being protected under a Witness Protection Program, why are you imagining her spending three years in jail?

It's not like the feds would have waited for her acquittal and then asked her "hokay, who we looking at now?". Casey probably did not even spend ONE day is jail.

SO who's writing HER journals while she was incarcerated?

THINK, THINK, THINK!

Since: Aug 09

New York

#484857 Jan 21, 2013
Rob Lowe wants to be president someday (on film)
By Mike Ayers, Special to CNN
updated 2:23 PM EST, Mon January 21, 2013

t's been a busy month for Rob Lowe.

His Lifetime movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" premiered Saturday with him as attorney Jeff Ashton. On Friday, Lowe will tread familiar territory when his indie flick "Knife Fight" hits theaters. The actor plays Paul Turner, a cutthroat political strategist who's trying to keep his candidates afloat amid self-sabotaging drama. Lowe also can be seen weekly as sad-sack health nut Chris Traeger on NBC's "Parks and Recreation," which is shooting its fifth season.

CNN recently spoke with Lowe about his projects, his personal thoughts on the Casey Anthony trial, his dream of playing Ulysses S. Grant and working with Matt Damon on "Behind the Candelabra," the story of Liberace.

CNN: In "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," you play Jeff Ashton, the trial lawyer. From your perception, what was the biggest factor in why he lost?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/showbiz/celebri...
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484858 Jan 21, 2013
The bald SS Agent on VP Biden's detail looks like he needs a nap.
I hope it isn't the flu.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484859 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Whining about FILTH.
I bet it's FILTHY.
LMAO! They don't call her urinal brush mouth without reason.

Rather than undergoing a Colon Cleansing she regurgitates the filth from her colon to Topix.

Just when I thought the Kray-Zee worshipers had reached the lowest level of depravity up pops the AOL cowardly hate monger.
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#484860 Jan 21, 2013
Not a
<~~~~~ing clue.
How many?
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how many crackpots write to the FBI & send them notarized affidavits?
_okay movie

AOL

#484861 Jan 21, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Whining about FILTH.
I bet it's FILTHY.
known fact

trolls explode with filth and "F" remarks, sexual harassment, colon remarks, copy and paste garbage sites, woman worried about if a strange woman online got laid and cannot carry on a normal conversation with ongoing subjects related to the topic. it's sad when intelligence makes them go bonkers.

known fact

i just flushed and now ur gone. u might get some air when u reach the gutter or septic tank
_okay movie

AOL

#484862 Jan 21, 2013
FL ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey is going to be a credible federal witness, there is some housekeeping that needs to be taken care of.
Namely, the lying conviction(s).
i can agree with that if it is true. what happens if they are left as is?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Location hidden

#484863 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
ur still here could mean they aren't using what u said. if any of what u said was true, they would have told u to hush up about it.
Supper for some of your Invisi friends before heading off for another invisi vacation. Fortunately an 8 X 10 trailer can accomadate a lot of invisi friends . What are you serving tonight Ham Hocks or Chicken Wings ??
FL ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#484864 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
"First I am so proud to have worked for Lifetime during my career and admire and respect their decision to give the reportedly 2 million dollar movie deal to one of the people who has done more then anyone to get justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.
The 2 million dollar Lifetime deal was going to be Cindy Anthony’s but after watching her commit perjury on the stand and the jury’s suspicious verdict, Lifetime took away the offer and gave it to Jeff Ashton instead."
Again:
"The 2 million dollar Lifetime deal was going to be Cindy Anthony’s but after watching her commit perjury on the stand and the jury’s suspicious verdict, Lifetime took away the offer and gave it to Jeff Ashton instead."
Since Cindy DIDN'T commit perjury - maybe Cindy should sue Lifetime for libel?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484865 Jan 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
Again:
Good grief, who wrote this? You?

I'd be ashamed to c/p something so childish.

ROFLMAO!!!!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Location hidden

#484866 Jan 21, 2013
_okay movie wrote:
<quoted text>
" how could he stick the stick in the socket if it was half buried?"

Ask Jess,-He managed to stick the stick in a socket half buried by the superfluous flesh of a 7 month pregnant harlot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#484867 Jan 21, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Supper for some of your Invisi friends before heading off for another invisi vacation. Fortunately an 8 X 10 trailer can accomadate a lot of invisi friends . What are you serving tonight Ham Hocks or Chicken Wings ??
It's just Daisy talking to herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,478,578
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 9 hr lisa 25,580
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 19,292
In car accident ...left disabled 14 hr Joe 2
News Dreamers: Repeal of immigration order would be ... 16 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,313

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages