CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483737 Jan 18, 2013
Looking for the video I posted of Cindy Anthony showing Caylee's bedrrom and her death certificate that was placed on a little table in Caylee's room. I posted this for Rambler a long time ago.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#483738 Jan 18, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

The Untold Story Of Caylee Anthony 48 hours

forward to 21:38

Caylee's room and death certificate

disagree with this now!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483739 Jan 18, 2013
It was Maddy, may she RIP,who first mentioned that the circumstances of Natalie Wood's death was being reviewed.

Post #341071
Maddy
November 19, 2011

Well, Well, Well, The death of Natalie Wood is now undergoing further investigation. How odd is that ? Ponder thee awhile and look how everything is falling into place for the upcoming Murder Conspiracy Trial...

1.The ZG hearing is on Tuesday.

2.Jeff wore a Fish Eye Tie Clip

3.Mumbles succumbs to some secret ailment - aka Wit.Prot.Prog.

4. Calif. Assassins threaten the life of Sluts because she knows the truth of how Natalie died.

5. Witness Prot. Prog. Sux big time if the Assassins know where she is

6. Caretakers are all part of the conspiracy to stop her testifying @ the Nat. Wood Hearing.

7. Bob Wagner said he saw somebody who looked like Jess moments before Nat fell overboard.

8.Police: Robert Wagner not a suspect in new probe of Natalie Wood's death.. HOKAY if not Bob then who ?

"We have several sources coming forward with additional information and we have found it credible enough to take another look at the case," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Lt. John Corina said outside the sheriff's headquarters in Monterey Park, California.

"This new information is substantial enough to make us want to take a new look at the case," he added.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483742 Jan 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watched Cindy and George on Dr Phil she answered that question. She made a point to say that Casey had the perfect opportunity to keep her dad from moving back home by spilling her guts then. She did NOT do that.
OH! Cindy is a liar in Florida but truthful in California,
on Dr.Phil

You fit lies/truth as per your theories.
If it fit's it ship's!

If the Ant subject is in Ohio tomorrow..What will it be.

Cindy made a lot of points
You say ..like the death certificate

Did the Camera ZOOM on it? You can see Florida?
And what grandmother would frame a death certificate
of her grandchild on the wall?...
and why even bring it up at a video interview.?..
to muddy the water...

so YOU can be ONE of the spectator who will remember...
she showed it ...like you did!

MmmMmmm!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#483743 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The possible connection was discussed here before.
As I recall it might have involved the movie Brainstorm.
The story was that Nathalie Wood invited her co-star
Kristopher Walken on the on the yatch to review the script
of the last scenes of the movie Brainstorm..

Robert Wagner was drunk and furious and an argument
went on claiming he was jalous..and not clear of the
following details..

What is strange is that the movie was still filming...
Yet it did hit the big screen completed..

A remake of Brainstorm was made on DVD . I rented it at
the Librairy last November 2011..

There is nowhere on close up's can the actress be seen
has a "Double" to complete the film...Brainstorm....

It seems it was the real Nathalie Woods till the end
of the movie.

Nathalie's sister is the one who kept pushing the police to re-open the investigation...and talk to the captain of their yatch.
and he did talk..that's what re-openned the case.
Brad

Key West, FL

#483744 Jan 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And then what?
You turn into a frog and go poof.

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#483745 Jan 18, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You turn into a frog and go poof.
I am so liking you, lol :)
Diane Ax

United States

#483746 Jan 19, 2013
‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: One more time, without feeling http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/2013/01/17/prosec...

Great review on many levels. One example:

"As actors, Lowe and Mitchell are burdened with shamelessly expository dialogue in which they must pretend to talk to each other when they’re actually just explaining the case to viewers. Meanwhile, Oscar Nunez, who plays Oscar on “The Office,” steals the show as impassioned defense attorney Jose Baez. Unlike Lowe, he’s not just drifting in a haze of righteousness."

"
FL ST 406_12

United States

#483747 Jan 19, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: One more time, without feeling http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/2013/01/17/prosec...
Great review on many levels. One example:
"As actors, Lowe and Mitchell are burdened with shamelessly expository dialogue in which they must pretend to talk to each other when they’re actually just explaining the case to viewers. Meanwhile, Oscar Nunez, who plays Oscar on “The Office,” steals the show as impassioned defense attorney Jose Baez. Unlike Lowe, he’s not just drifting in a haze of righteousness."
"
Trying to work the boycotters into a rabid foaming lather?

LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#483749 Jan 19, 2013
Some of the boycotters have gone and lost their minds.

On the lifetime site they were commenting on the upcoming movie.

One is said it's showing 20 times in the next couple of weeks and she's going to tape it every showing and watch it. Hopefully someone replies back to her and tells her taping it once and watching it 20 times would be much easier.

Another is only watching it because Jeff A is the only one who ever really loved Caylee A??????????I wasn't aware they even had a relationship.

There's a few who are watching just because Jeff A will be telling what really happened to Caylee A..........damn if he really knew the trial would have been the perfect time to tell his story.

Damn they all feed off one and another and sound crazy and crazier.
FL ST 406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to work the boycotters into a rabid foaming lather?
LOL
FL ST 406_12

United States

#483750 Jan 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
One is said it's showing 20 times in the next couple of weeks and she's going to tape it every showing and watch it. Hopefully someone replies back to her and tells her taping it once and watching it 20 times would be much easier.
Another is only watching it because Jeff A is the only one who ever really loved Caylee A??????????I wasn't aware they even had a relationship.
There's a few who are watching just because Jeff A will be telling what really happened to Caylee A..........damn if he really knew the trial would have been the perfect time to tell his story.
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!

"Hopefully someone replies back to her and tells her taping it once and watching it 20 times would be much easier."

But that would require finding at least one boycotter with common sense.
I think that is asking too much.
FL ST 406_12

United States

#483751 Jan 19, 2013
FL ST 406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then taking it upon themselves to become Caylee's media spokespersons.
Sickshit!
Or taking it upon himself to become "Caylee's voice" to God.

Bear in mind that he didn't meet George & Cindy until after the engagement -- by way of a 2006 meet-and-greet, arranged by Casey.

VAN SUSTEREN: Richard, did you ever meet Caylee?

RICHARD GRUND: Oh, yes. Met her two days after she was born, held her up in the hospital, blessed her and dedicated her.

WHOA!!!

Dedicated her as a Messianic Jew, or a Pentecostal Christian?
Diane Ax

United States

#483752 Jan 19, 2013
Why is the Ohio person such a douchebottle?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#483753 Jan 19, 2013
Up and running, eh KCTARDS?!

Don't worry.

The movie based on Ashton's book won't make people who disagree with the verdict any more repulsed than they already are. But, as "AN" pointed out yesterday, it might be a very first look at this case for many. Is that what has you so upset?

LMAO!!!

“we dem boyz”

Since: Jan 13

Same

#483754 Jan 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they foolish? Wonder if they put their answer before the post they are replying to as well? Now that's the silliest damnedest thing I ever saw. Probably gets a body lots of notice I expect.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483755 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/prosecuting-...

Exclusive Q&A With Jeff Ashton

Jeff Ashton, the Florida prosecutor in the controversial Caylee Anthony murder trial, shares his thoughts on being back at work, updates on the case, and the cast of the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" in this exclusive Q&A.

Congratulations on your new position as Orange-Osceola State Attorney. It’s only been a few days, but how does it feel to be back at work after retiring following the conclusion of the controversial Caylee Anthony murder trial?

[It] Feels great to be back at work, like I have returned home. Much has changed the the 18 months since I left, and returning as the State Attorney presents me with fascinating new challenges. Oh yeah, and my parking space is muuuuuch better!

Why is your story an important one to share?

When a case gets this much attention, the real tragedy can get lost in all of the hype and drama. The story is now and always has been about a little girl and how people who should have loved her above all else found ways to put other priorities above her.

What loopholes (if any) did you find in your initial investigation that may have potentially changed the outcome of the verdict?

Well the greatest issue was establishing the cause of death and that really was an issue that we were powerless to supplement. As I have said many times, the circumstance of her death left no doubt in my mind that she [Caylee] was murdered even though the exact mechanics of her death could not be determined.

What do you think about the recent claim that "foolproof suffocation" was missed in the investigation? Do you think this piece of evidence would have been a game changer?

With the particular jury we had in this case it is hard to say. Obviously this information would not have supplied the absolute medical proof of the cause of her [Caylee] death that some of the jurors seemed to require. Whether this new evidence would have convinced at least some of the jurors to hold out for conviction, we will never know.

Was there any point during the trial where you doubted victory?

I always believed that the jury would convict her [Casey Anthony] of something related to Caylee's death not necessarily First Degree Murder but of some lesser form of homicide.

Can you say with confidence that you’ve moved on from the case?

Yes, I have moved on in the life but Caylee will always be apart of my history and I can only hope that whatever impact I have on the lives of the Caylee's of the future is a positive one.

What are your thoughts on the cast of the Lifetime Original Movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", particularly Rob Lowe?

OMG, I usually refer to his casting, and in fact all of the actors chosen to play our team, as serious upgrades on the originals. Rita [his wife] and I very much enjoyed meeting Mr. Lowe, Ms. Mitchell and Mr. Nunez on the day we visited the set.

Have you seen the film? If so, which scene really brought you back to the case?

No, I have not seen the film nor have I read the script...but I am looking forward to experiencing the film for the first time with Linda, Frank and our team on January 19 at 8.7c.

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483757 Jan 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>
LizW, I went to the Lifetime site and viewed the comment under the movie and did not see these comments there. Why didn't you post the link? It looks like YOU may have created the comments. Shitstirrer.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#483758 Jan 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
http://www.mylifetime.com/movi es/prosecuting-casey-anthony/e xclusive-qa-with-jeff-ashton
Exclusive Q&A With Jeff Ashton
Jeff Ashton, the Florida prosecutor in the controversial Caylee Anthony murder trial, shares his thoughts on being back at work, updates on the case, and the cast of the upcoming Lifetime Original Movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" in this exclusive Q&A.
Congratulations on your new position as Orange-Osceola State Attorney. It’s only been a few days, but how does it feel to be back at work after retiring following the conclusion of the controversial Caylee Anthony murder trial?
[It] Feels great to be back at work, like I have returned home. Much has changed the the 18 months since I left, and returning as the State Attorney presents me with fascinating new challenges. Oh yeah, and my parking space is muuuuuch better!
Why is your story an important one to share?
When a case gets this much attention, the real tragedy can get lost in all of the hype and drama. The story is now and always has been about a little girl and how people who should have loved her above all else found ways to put other priorities above her.
What loopholes (if any) did you find in your initial investigation that may have potentially changed the outcome of the verdict?
Well the greatest issue was establishing the cause of death and that really was an issue that we were powerless to supplement. As I have said many times, the circumstance of her death left no doubt in my mind that she [Caylee] was murdered even though the exact mechanics of her death could not be determined.
What do you think about the recent claim that "foolproof suffocation" was missed in the investigation? Do you think this piece of evidence would have been a game changer?
With the particular jury we had in this case it is hard to say. Obviously this information would not have supplied the absolute medical proof of the cause of her [Caylee] death that some of the jurors seemed to require. Whether this new evidence would have convinced at least some of the jurors to hold out for conviction, we will never know.
Was there any point during the trial where you doubted victory?
I always believed that the jury would convict her [Casey Anthony] of something related to Caylee's death not necessarily First Degree Murder but of some lesser form of homicide.
Can you say with confidence that you’ve moved on from the case?
Yes, I have moved on in the life but Caylee will always be apart of my history and I can only hope that whatever impact I have on the lives of the Caylee's of the future is a positive one.
What are your thoughts on the cast of the Lifetime Original Movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony", particularly Rob Lowe?
OMG, I usually refer to his casting, and in fact all of the actors chosen to play our team, as serious upgrades on the originals. Rita [his wife] and I very much enjoyed meeting Mr. Lowe, Ms. Mitchell and Mr. Nunez on the day we visited the set.
Have you seen the film? If so, which scene really brought you back to the case?
No, I have not seen the film nor have I read the script...but I am looking forward to experiencing the film for the first time with Linda, Frank and our team on January 19 at 8.7c.
Thanks for posting this.

"With the particular jury we had in this case it is hard to say. Obviously this information would not have supplied the absolute medical proof of the cause of her [Caylee] death that some of the jurors seemed to require. Whether this new evidence would have convinced at least some of the jurors to hold out for conviction, we will never know."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483759 Jan 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The story was that Nathalie Wood invited her co-star
Kristopher Walken on the on the yatch to review the script
of the last scenes of the movie Brainstorm..
Robert Wagner was drunk and furious and an argument
went on claiming he was jalous..and not clear of the
following details..
What is strange is that the movie was still filming...
Yet it did hit the big screen completed..
A remake of Brainstorm was made on DVD . I rented it at
the Librairy last November 2011..
There is nowhere on close up's can the actress be seen
has a "Double" to complete the film...Brainstorm....
It seems it was the real Nathalie Woods till the end
of the movie.
Nathalie's sister is the one who kept pushing the police to re-open the investigation...and talk to the captain of their yatch.
and he did talk..that's what re-openned the case.
"We're going to follow up on leads we have," Corina said. "We're going to interview some people. We're going to interview some new people."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/18/justice/califor...

This was the original news story November 2011 when it was announced Natalie Wood's death was going to be revisited. Is suggests the yacht captain spoke publcly AFTER police had already received new information......smoke and mirrors.

"This new information is substantial enough to make us want to take a new look at the case," he added.
Corina declined to comment directly on new statements made by the captain of the yacht on which Wagner, Wood and actor Christopher Walken were passengers off Catalina Island near Los Angeles at the time of Wood's death.

The yacht captain, Dennis Davern, offered a new account Friday about how Wood's death was reported and said Wagner waited hours to call the Coast Guard after Wood went missing."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#483760 Jan 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting this.
"With the particular jury we had in this case it is hard to say. Obviously this information would not have supplied the absolute medical proof of the cause of her [Caylee] death that some of the jurors seemed to require. Whether this new evidence would have convinced at least some of the jurors to hold out for conviction, we will never know."
Did you watch Jeff Ashton interview where he talked about this jury holding THE BAR OF REASONABLE DOUBT very high?

Why do you suppose that might have been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min sonicfilter 1,264,683
News CEO may be busy, but his company finds time to ... (Dec '07) 3 hr Michelle 24
What's to talk about? 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
Long Lost Twins (continued) 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 18,072
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,399
POTUS hopefuls 5 hr the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages