CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Ban Gloomy Now

Huntington, IN

#478508 Jan 7, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
This MAY work on some but not me.
True.

Since you apparently lack any rational thought process - I'm probably wasting my breath on you.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478509 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 20 feet from the road, 20 houses away, where any meter reader can find it.
Do you really think all evidence would have been destroyed on August 11, 2008?
Dolt
You mistyped again, no problem I corrected it for you.

Nah 20 feet away from the road,20 houses away, where the wh*re threw her child because she was to lazy to bury her in the backyard.Plus she was in a hurry to go lay Tony agian and again,and again,and again.
But she loved Jesse, he had a bigger wand.
Ban Gloomy Now

Huntington, IN

#478510 Jan 7, 2013
Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And IF you READ it on the Internet it has to be true Right ?
Good point.

Since the Grunds wrote their PUBLIC blogs, it's hard to say if they are true or not.

I'd guess that Mrs. Grund's PUBLIC blogs and writings are probably mostly true.
With the exception that "Jesse always planned on moving to Georgia" -- And she "buried an adopted granddaughter".

I don't think those writings were completely honest.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478511 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Since you apparently lack any rational thought process - I'm probably wasting my breath on you.
You are the prime example for lack of any rational thought process, Hell your the GURU of it

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#478512 Jan 7, 2013
Murpheys_WEB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now including the Canadian Embassy General Counsel? I don't beleive you.
All you have to do is call Sheriff Whiddon...and ask him
when and why the Canadian Embassy General Counsel called him.

Then you may want to ask Sheriff Whiddon the information I told him when he called me at my home...same home Cobra brought the
Lee County sheriff deputy...or just call Lee County Detective Tim Galloway's supervisor...

But I think you should ask yourself...or Sheriff S.Whiddon why
I was recruited to participate within his Citizen on Patrol Program when I am NOT a Citizen and driving their SUV Patrol without a Florida Driving License, and without a medical required by State Law.

Lisabeth Fryer ask me..."Do you think the reason why you had your meeting with sheriff Widdon has to do with why your sighting was suppressed? I told Lisabeth Fryer ...YES ! without a doubt!

That may be called Murphy's Law....Not Murpheys_WEB!!!

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#478513 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, first you have to PROVE she did something wrong or stfu about it.
I'm not going to seek forgiveness or repent for slicing my neighbor's tires -- if I didn't slice my neighbor's tires.
And since I have mostly good neighbors who I really like -- I wouldn't ever slice their tires.
I'm guessing Casey liked her daughter more than I like my neighbors or their tires.
She didn't kill her kid, dolt.
"I'm guessing Casey liked her daughter more than I like my neighbors or their tires."

That's a pretty wild guess considering Casey didn't care enough about Caylee to report her missing for 31 days.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#478514 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, first you have to PROVE she did something wrong or stfu about it.
I'm not going to seek forgiveness or repent for slicing my neighbor's tires -- if I didn't slice my neighbor's tires.
And since I have mostly good neighbors who I really like -- I wouldn't ever slice their tires.
I'm guessing Casey liked her daughter more than I like my neighbors or their tires.
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID
YES SHE DID

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#478515 Jan 7, 2013
This morning, as I assisted with breakfast at the local orphanage dishing out gruel, I heard a ringing in my ears and it wasn't the highpitched tones of someone asking "I want some more."
It was crazy stalking NUTBARS daring to post about moi.

I know how much some here WISH for PMs from me due to my unimaginable beauty, but sorry, only a select few are privileged.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478516 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashton did "PROVE" it, to me -- and millions of others.

The rest of your post is ridiculous.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#478517 Jan 7, 2013
Are folks getting all cranked up for COURT TOMORROW?

Fat, flabby baby killer and her big black blobs, live on stage!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478518 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm guessing Casey liked her daughter more than I like my neighbors or their tires."
That's a pretty wild guess considering Casey didn't care enough about Caylee to report her missing for 31 days.
Expect a nonsensical response to common sense.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#478519 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm guessing Casey liked her daughter more than I like my neighbors or their tires."
Casey's own granmother said I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee,"

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2009/03/casey_anthony...
Ban Gloomy Now

Huntington, IN

#478520 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
This morning, as I assisted with breakfast at the local orphanage dishing out gruel
How much chloroform did you take with you?
Ban Gloomy Now

Huntington, IN

#478521 Jan 7, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashton did "PROVE" it, to me --
How, specifically?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#478522 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
How much chloroform did you take with you?
We use Xanax provided by DiAx.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#478523 Jan 7, 2013
Ban Gloomy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
How, specifically?
I have no desire to get into a 'who shot John' back and forth with you.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#478524 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Are folks getting all cranked up for COURT TOMORROW?
Fat, flabby baby killer and her big black blobs, live on stage!
I doubt she'll be there.

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#478525 Jan 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
We use Xanax provided by DiAx.
Send me a least 4 of those will ya. I've had the FIL here for over two weeks, he's starting to get on my last nerve.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#478526 Jan 7, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt she'll be there.
DARN
I was in the mood to point and laugh.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#478527 Jan 7, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Send me a least 4 of those will ya. I've had the FIL here for over two weeks, he's starting to get on my last nerve.
Ask him to walk your dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Uncle Thomas Payne 1,656,820
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) 1 hr Italo 6
Happy Cats Purr! 1 hr Kitty 3
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 2 hr Frindly 1,191
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 73,878
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... 4 hr Tony S 4
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 5 hr NoMoPuerto 1,341

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages