CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473930 Dec 16, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> And a statement analyst often quoted by missing child bloggers.
GASP!

Surpraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz Surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiize

::Not Really Surprised::

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#473931 Dec 16, 2012
&fe ature=youtu.be

45 seconds in, talking about social media and posers.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473932 Dec 16, 2012
The Orlando Sentinel also released the OCSO IMPOUND FORM in August of 2008.

If it is still archived on their site - It will be at this link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/...
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473933 Dec 16, 2012
What is everyone doing tomorrow?

I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned - then I am taking someone to the airport.
It shouldn't take all day.

I'd like to spend as much quality time with you guys as I can, before the world ends.
Sweeter than Skanka Eva

Jacksonville, FL

#473934 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka....Given that I saw and talked to Caylee later than the date THEY the Dream Team and The State claimed she was already dead....
If Caylee would ask me...Dee Dee, You know, that I'm still alive...
and you told them I was ALIVE...Why are these mean people don't beleive you and why are they so mean to my mommy?
What should I respond to Caylee, Sanka ?
I know ONE FACT ...On this thread...
Caylee wouldn't NEVER even had a Chance to be reunited with her mother...
Because you all Beleived the Nancy look alike drama Kings and Queens a Mother could do such an atrocity to the Love of her Life!
Do you think Caylee would be deranged experiencing the above hatred?
You be the Judge Sanka! I just stepped in Caylee's shoes (They never found) for a moment in time!
Is it Miller Time yet!
So you are Dee-Dee? Makes sense. In a backwards sorta way.
KC H8TRS R DOLTS

Huntington, IN

#473935 Dec 16, 2012
Sweeter than Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Huh!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Blue Lives Matter

#473937 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
What is everyone doing tomorrow?
I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned - then I am taking someone to the airport.
It shouldn't take all day.
I'd like to spend as much quality time with you guys as I can, before the world ends.
You mean mandatory meeting with your parole officer don't ya!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473938 Dec 16, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know John Morgan personally. He's a very humble and approachable man. I'm also friends with his son, Matt. Insofar as "ambulance chasing" goes, I suspect that if you are ever hurt by someone else's negligence, you will then have a much greater appreciation for personal injury attorneys like me, insults aside, just as you would if you required me to defend you for a criminal charge.
If you'd like to learn more about John Morgan, then I suggest you read his book, "You Can't Teach a hungry." In fact, John highly recommends using social media to increase one's community profile. John is the most astute marketer I know, bar none.
Incidentally, for criminal cases, I charge a flat-fee, payable upfront. For persons. Injury cases, I take those on retainer, meaning one need not have money to retain my services. The two revenue streams together make for an excellent business model, because criminal defense brings in immediate revenue and offsets the sometimes four years it takes for a personal injury cases to settle.
And again, I'm lying on my couch with a badly injured foot. How bored would you be? I typically work at my third location on Sundays, but today, I'm unable to do so. I also set my own hours as I see fit. The Christmas season is typically a slow one except for DUI cases, of which I have had two potential clients in the last two weeks. Personal injury cases will pick up in January.
I hope that answers your questions in a satisfactory manner.
Is it me, or does Topix seem to attract a high number of people with foot and leg injuries?

*scowls*
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473940 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a bus to catch to Chichen Itza?
Hopefully she's under it when it leaves
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473941 Dec 16, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, ma'am, you have never been to a jail or prison to see criminal defendants. Topix is a picnic. You also presume that I would accept you as a client.
It is, though, time for a nap, since I couldn't sleep last night, and then some case law research.
And you nap too?

Do you by chance quilt in your off time???
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473942 Dec 16, 2012
I'm just askin', ok?

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#473943 Dec 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully she's under it when it leaves
A few of you seem to enjoy death,laugh at it and promote it on others. That isn't right and you all know it. Just stop posting things like this as it serves no purpose and accomplishes nothing. Hasn't there been enough death talk in the last few days?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473944 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you ask Jesus to wait until AFTER Casey's appeal is heard?
I think Jesus may want to expose it Before the End of this crazy
world...

Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you...

I would not be surprised if the 19th...(3 days from now)may well be a date to concentrate on ..as per the Numbers...

Remember the courtroom where the trial was held...23rd Floor...
Have you ever visit the website elaborating on The Anthony trial and #23...

There has been an evil pattern with the mediatic ingestion of this
alledge murder case...and so much more.

See the : Preface to King-Kill/33: James Shelby Downard's Vision
King-Kill 33: Masonic Symbolism in the Alledge Assassination on John F Kennedy.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33....

Shelby is the one man most intimatly tied to the once and future November, on the Camelot calendar's 33rd turning of the wheel, in this age of Revelation of the Method; the era of the deluge of hidden facts made public, which Downward predicted would not libarate us, but only enslave us further.

The 33rd degree is the highest in Freemasonry and the founding lodge of the Scottish Rite in America was created in Charleston, South Carolina exacly on the 33 degree line.

Who are Freemasons ? The Law on the Land ...COPS, Judges, Lawmakers etc,etc...Then it's connected to The Illuminaties of Florida....

Shelby lived in St-Petersburg Florida...

Just sayin...
There are 33 degree's of Deceptions...and Manipulations
Quite difficult to keep track of the true CRIMINALS>>>>>
Diane Ax

United States

#473945 Dec 16, 2012
STM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0W2Pjind0uYXX&feature=you tu.be
45 seconds in, talking about social media and posers.
And further into the press briefing, he said info not released by him or his office were simply rumors and they weren't going to tolerate anyone who impeded the investigation by putting info on social media as if it were official when it's not.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Blue Lives Matter

#473946 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only deviants "honor" dead babies.
What do they need to be "honored" for? For being murdered?
They deserve to be remembered - and to serve as a reminder not to take any moments for granted.
"Honored" isn't the appropriate term for the situation.
It's too bad one of the teachers didn't have their own concealed firearm to shoot the sonofabitch on site.
It might not have saved them all but I bet he wouldn't have taken 20 1st graders.
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz found out that Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victim Jack Pinto, 6, was a huge fan of him and his team.

Cruz t
old ESPN that he called the family to offer condolences and learned Jack may be buried in Cruz's No. 80 jersey.

He will honor Jack by wearing his name on his cleats and gloves during today's game. He tweeted a picture of his gloves earlier today, along with a message, "Today's game is for you Jack."

Source: Connecticut Post
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473947 Dec 16, 2012
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
A few of you seem to enjoy death,laugh at it and promote it on others. That isn't right and you all know it. Just stop posting things like this as it serves no purpose and accomplishes nothing. Hasn't there been enough death talk in the last few days?
Joking with Sanka doesn't mean I enjoy death and you know it. Sanka gives as good as she gets and she's not a crybaby. You worry about yourself, and I'll worry about krissy, ok?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#473948 Dec 16, 2012
Sweeter than Skanka Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! That's my Florida Nickname...from the 70"s

Ask Former Governor Bob Graham to confirm it...If you wish!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473949 Dec 16, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jesus may want to expose it Before the End of this crazy
world...
Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you...
I would not be surprised if the 19th...(3 days from now)may well be a date to concentrate on ..as per the Numbers...
Remember the courtroom where the trial was held...23rd Floor...
Have you ever visit the website elaborating on The Anthony trial and #23...
There has been an evil pattern with the mediatic ingestion of this
alledge murder case...and so much more.
See the : Preface to King-Kill/33: James Shelby Downard's Vision
King-Kill 33: Masonic Symbolism in the Alledge Assassination on John F Kennedy.
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33....
Shelby is the one man most intimatly tied to the once and future November, on the Camelot calendar's 33rd turning of the wheel, in this age of Revelation of the Method; the era of the deluge of hidden facts made public, which Downward predicted would not libarate us, but only enslave us further.
The 33rd degree is the highest in Freemasonry and the founding lodge of the Scottish Rite in America was created in Charleston, South Carolina exacly on the 33 degree line.
Who are Freemasons ? The Law on the Land ...COPS, Judges, Lawmakers etc,etc...Then it's connected to The Illuminaties of Florida....
Shelby lived in St-Petersburg Florida...
Just sayin...
There are 33 degree's of Deceptions...and Manipulations
Quite difficult to keep track of the true CRIMINALS>>>>>
Stand down, Murph. Looks like the Mayans forgot about leap years.

Doh!

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-is-nasa...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Blue Lives Matter

#473950 Dec 16, 2012
He wrote on his cleats....Jack Pinto "My HERO"

And YES, we do HONOR our hero's, Zero.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#473951 Dec 16, 2012
KC H8TRS R DOLTS wrote:
A story from today's Orlando Sentinel certainly creates an interesting visual.
Speaking of suicide by cop.
Here is a snip.
"The deputy was dispatched to Troy Gordon's Palm Coast home because he "had become violent toward his family earlier in the day,'' a statement from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office said.
When deputies arrived at the home on Brownstone Lane, Gordon had a machete in one hand and carried a Bible under his arm Officials said the deputy was forced to shoot "
Now, I should include the fact that the loser was smoking synthetic marijuana.
Too bad he didn't live in WA or CO. It's legal to smoke the real stuff now. Sort of, anyway. He prolly would still be sitting on his couch surrounded by empty Twinkies wrappers. I had no idea the fake stuff was so horrible and easily available to anyone.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breaki...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,457,382
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 9 min Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572
News Mistrial rejected; man gets life -- OrlandoSent... (Jun '07) Wed RoyceJr 12
Does anyone know a former Altamonte Springs off... Oct '16 Voter 1

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages