CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470228 Nov 25, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
When the FBI calls you on the phone, it's an interview.
What makes you think that? I believe it could just be a conversation.
Diane Ax

United States

#470229 Nov 25, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hossencroft was a brilliant man too.
I fell down the Facebook rabbit hole and ran into this along the way.

LMAO!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470230 Nov 25, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't even hold the thought of what it was I was trying to google for 8 seconds.
Then I will assume that neither you or Casey ever made chloroform.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470231 Nov 25, 2012
JWG and AZLawyer must have been the intended audience that night.

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/14/ddhln...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470232 Nov 25, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
...and why used chloroform when you've got good old fashioned suffocation?
;-)
Why use chloroform or duct tape when you have a pool only 50 ft away?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470233 Nov 25, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I will assume that neither you or Casey ever made chloroform.
I have no doubt you are right.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#470234 Nov 25, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> I fell down the Facebook rabbit hole and ran into this along the way.
LMAO!
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php...
Bout as ugly as your friend!

Shouldn't you be holding her hand through her hard time, instead of posting on topix??
Diane Ax

United States

#470235 Nov 25, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bout as ugly as your friend!
Shouldn't you be holding her hand through her hard time, instead of posting on topix??
apparently you don't know who that is, huh?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

#470236 Nov 25, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> apparently you don't know who that is, huh?
Deflecting??

Shit happens, ay! kids die, and are murdered, men stray!! Whats this world coming to???

Tell yancy I said, Oh well! She should really keep her business private...but that's her problem, not mine. If I was tho, I'd be at the Doc's getting tested for everything....Just saying=/

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#470237 Nov 25, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> apparently you don't know who that is, huh?
What is it then?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

#470238 Nov 25, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it then?
Apparently no different than the Grunds!!

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#470239 Nov 25, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting??
Shit happens, ay! kids die, and are murdered, men stray!! Whats this world coming to???
Tell yancy I said, Oh well! She should really keep her business private...but that's her problem, not mine. If I was tho, I'd be at the Doc's getting tested for everything....Just saying=/
Why don't you stop hating here and do something useful, like helping people like us in NY. This is no joke.If you recall you were rude to me a few weeks ago,you,acting like we didn't live here.Get your story straight before you put your foot in your mouth again. You have no idea who anyone is on these forums,so,stop posting hate and try to help someone instead.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

#470240 Nov 25, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop hating here and do something useful, like helping people like us in NY. This is no joke.If you recall you were rude to me a few weeks ago,you,acting like we didn't live here.Get your story straight before you put your foot in your mouth again. You have no idea who anyone is on these forums,so,stop posting hate and try to help someone instead.
STHU!....You mean NJ, don't ya?

I decorated my tree and house today, looking forward to making new memories in 2013!!

What did you do today, save the world from dayz and rambler??

GRRRRRRR
Diane Ax

United States

#470241 Nov 26, 2012
I wonder what church Gerardo Bloise goes to?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php... #!/photo.php?fbid=291055896685 1&id=1346922426&set=a. 1643354367528.2083229.13469224 26&__user=533850517

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#470242 Nov 26, 2012
Taken from a story about computer connected to Casey it seems (or maybe her father, but most likely her due to how it was used the story explained).:

The mistake meant prosecutors went to trial unaware of 98.7 percent of the browser history records created that day.

WOW!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470243 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what his involvement is, sweetheart.
I can only go by what the people who know him said about him.
1-Cindy said Jesse was "The Type of Person" who would be involved.
2-George said Jesse was coming to their home behind his back. So who knows what was going on when they weren't home.
3-Lee said Jesse rubbed him the wrong way and needed to be investigated further.
4-Annie, when ASKED OUTRIGHT, who she thought was involved besides Casey, Annie said "JESSE".
5-Tony R. said Jesse was just as whacked as Casey is.
6-Mike Walsh Esq. said he learned that Jesse departed law enforcement because of his "Serious Psychological Issues".
7-Annie told Linda B. that CASEY insisted Jesse knew where the car was and that Jesse had an extra key to it.
8-Leonard Padilla said Jose Baez sicked him on Jesse almost right away.
9-Leonard Padilla's assistants said they personally heard Casey blame Jesse when they stayed at the home to guard her.
10- Jose Baez said (in his book) the one assignment he gave to Dominic Casey was to investigate Jesse Grund - but Dominic couldn't even get that right.
11-A former inmate, who claimed to have asked Casey "what happened to your daughter?", said Casey told him the baby was fine and with an ex-boyfriend.
12-Yuri Melich requested a wire tap on the Grund phones, assuming it would lead to EVIDENCE.
13-The FBI polygraphed Jesse, a routine typically used when they SUSPECT someone of involvement.
14-Jose Baez filed a motion to subpoena Jesse's phone records, since law enforcement treated Jessse like a suspect "for all intents and purposes".
15-Jesse acknowledged having an obsession with Caylee and helping himself to the Anthony's computers on more than one occasion.
You're asking ME what his involvement is?????
ASK THEM!!
19 - Jesse said he continued to try to get case sensitive information from Lee after cutting Casey off and moving to Georgia - because Lee wasn't his enemy "yet".

(Or so he thought)
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470244 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what his involvement is, sweetheart.
I can only go by what the people who know him said about him.
1-Cindy said Jesse was "The Type of Person" who would be involved.
2-George said Jesse was coming to their home behind his back. So who knows what was going on when they weren't home.
3-Lee said Jesse rubbed him the wrong way and needed to be investigated further.
4-Annie, when ASKED OUTRIGHT, who she thought was involved besides Casey, Annie said "JESSE".
5-Tony R. said Jesse was just as whacked as Casey is.
6-Mike Walsh Esq. said he learned that Jesse departed law enforcement because of his "Serious Psychological Issues".
7-Annie told Linda B. that CASEY insisted Jesse knew where the car was and that Jesse had an extra key to it.
8-Leonard Padilla said Jose Baez sicked him on Jesse almost right away.
9-Leonard Padilla's assistants said they personally heard Casey blame Jesse when they stayed at the home to guard her.
10- Jose Baez said (in his book) the one assignment he gave to Dominic Casey was to investigate Jesse Grund - but Dominic couldn't even get that right.
11-A former inmate, who claimed to have asked Casey "what happened to your daughter?", said Casey told him the baby was fine and with an ex-boyfriend.
12-Yuri Melich requested a wire tap on the Grund phones, assuming it would lead to EVIDENCE.
13-The FBI polygraphed Jesse, a routine typically used when they SUSPECT someone of involvement.
14-Jose Baez filed a motion to subpoena Jesse's phone records, since law enforcement treated Jessse like a suspect "for all intents and purposes".
15-Jesse acknowledged having an obsession with Caylee and helping himself to the Anthony's computers on more than one occasion.
You're asking ME what his involvement is?????
ASK THEM!!
20 - Jesse fought the release of his phone records as though he had something to hide.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470245 Nov 26, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Taken from a story about computer connected to Casey it seems (or maybe her father, but most likely her due to how it was used the story explained).:
The mistake meant prosecutors went to trial unaware of 98.7 percent of the browser history records created that day.
WOW!
If you're so concerned, I wonder why you haven't filed a motion as a friend of the court to compel a whole new investigation into Caylee's murder?

Maybe Casey will cooperate better this time.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470246 Nov 26, 2012
What will the haters do if Casey's lying conviction is overturned on appeal and the prosecution uses this newly discovered computer evidence in retrying her for lying?

What if that results in her testifying or stipulating that she wasn't home when the computer searches were made; and she can prove it?

Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™ would be known as the group responsible for securing Casey Anthony's complete & total exoneration.

TFF
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470248 Nov 26, 2012
Kameltow wrote:
<quoted text>
The State will never bother going after Casey again,they know she did it like the rest of the world. The State and any other persons involved in this case have wasted enough time and money on Casey A.
So she got away with killing her Baby, it happens sometimes, she will suffer for what she has done, regardless of the verdict.
She already is suffering having to hide from her own fear of what another might do to her if confronted. People with no guilt living in this society have fear of the nuts out there, imagine the fear that Casey has, knowing full well she is guilty and people have a right to be angry with her. Casey lives in "True fear", but only in her own mind, so, eventually that fear will eat her alive-literally...
The last person on the planet anybody would want to be is Casey Anthony. I bet you could sneak up behind her and say BOOOO and she would jump straight out of her own skin! Not because anyone is really out to harm her, but because she thinks there around every corner just waiting to pounce.
Hey Casey A., Boooo bitch. This is your life sentence.
This right here is what makes you a retard.

The ones who are really scared are the ones who conspired to frame her to protect Caylee's real killer.

Since Casey was lawfully acquitted - the government can pounce on the real killer at any time.

It's going to happen too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,382,889
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 1 hr Kyle 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr freelancehobo 59,466
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 hr zazz 25,556
Ursula Sunshine Assaid (Aug '11) May 18 RuffnReddy 20
Tara Berry is a Schizophrenic May 1 Benny Delgado 1
Tara Berry gives Great Head May 1 Benny Delgado 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages