“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23926 Jun 3, 2012
lisa wrote:
Now with Mason's dunbass saying he did'nt know,what Beaz opening statement was,what is he saying? He came out with the "accident drowning threoy,and Baez calculated the "george molested everyone,and was the killer?" They had to make things up fast.
Mason also said Casey did it and would get life, that is before he was hired. Its on a video somewhere in cyberland LOL
Linda Baden said some other dude killed the kid, then after she was hired said it was an accident LOL

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23927 Jun 3, 2012
'Desperate Housewives' actress Kathryn Joosten dies at 72

LOS ANGELES, June 2 (Reuters)- "Desperate Housewives" actress Kathryn Joosten, who won two Emmy awards for her supporting role as a nosy neighbor on the recently ended hit show, died of lung cancer on Saturday, her spokeswoman said. She
was 72.

Joosten died with her family at her side at home in Westlake Village, 40 miles (64 km) northwest of Los Angeles, said her publicist, Nadine Jolson. She had battled the disease since being diagnosed in 2001.

Her death came less than three weeks after the airing of the final episode of "Desperate Housewives" in which Joosten's character, Karen McCluskey, died of the illness with the Johnny
Mathis song "Wonderful, Wonderful" playing in her room.

Joosten's gossipy character often butted heads and
occasionally joined in schemes with the main female characters on the show, Susan, Lynette, Bree and Gabrielle.

Besides her role as the irritable but often kind-hearted McCluskey on "Desperate Housewives" - which she joined in 2005 - Joosten was known for playing the secretary to fictional U.S.
President Josiah Bartlet on "The West Wing," an acclaimed drama program that ended in 2006.

Joosten's career as an actress began in middle age, after she worked as a psychiatric nurse and had been married and divorced.

She worked as a street performer at Disney World in Orlando, Florida, in the early 1990s before moving on to character roles on television in "Murphy Brown," "Frasier" and "The Drew Carey Show."

Her other credits included supporting roles on the soap opera "General Hospital" and the films "Hostage" (2005) and "Bedtime Stories" (2008).

Joosten won an Emmy in 2005 and another in 2008, both for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series for her work on "Desperate Housewives."

"We are laughing through our tears," her family said in a statement. She is survived by her sons, Jonathan and Timothy.

Location hidden

#23928 Jun 3, 2012
Kyron Horman’s mother sues Terri Horman for $10 million over boy's 2010 disappearance

Kyron Horman was 7 when he vanished from a Portland elementary school on June 4, 2010

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 3:08 PM

Updated: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 4:48 PM

Kraig Scattarella/THE OREGONIAN via AP

Desiree Young, the mother of Kyron Horman, speaks with reporters after filing a civil lawsuit against Kyron's stepmother, during a news conference Friday, June 1, 2012, outside the Portland Justice Center, in Portland, Ore.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Offic/AP

Kyron Horman, the 7 year old Oregon boy who disappeared from his elementary school June 4, 2010.

Greg Wahl-Stephens/AP

The mother of a missing Oregon boy has filed a $10 million civil lawsuit against his stepmother, alleging she is responsible for his disappearance two years ago this Monday and should reveal his whereabouts.

Kyron Horman was 7 when he vanished from a Portland elementary school on June 4, 2010. Desiree Young, his mother, asserts that stepmother Terri Horman is responsible for his disappearance because she was the last person who saw him before he went missing.

"My family and I are living through a nightmare that most families cannot even imagine," Young said at a news conference Friday, according to KGW-TV. "My Kyron has always been my comfort and my joy. I will forever have a hole in my heart because he's not here."

The lawsuit was filed Friday because the two-year statute of limitations for a civil action was about to expire, said Young's lawyer, Eldon Rosenthal, according to The Oregonian. He added that the lawsuit asserts Terri Horman kidnapped Kyron.

"I haven't been able to see my son, hug him, kiss him or tuck him into bed in nearly two years," Young said at the press conference according to KGW-TV. "Not a day goes by that I don't think of him."

Terri Horman did not comment about the lawsuit, nor has she ever spoken publically about the boy’s disappearance.

The suit makes two separate claims: one for custodial interference and one for intentional infliction of emotional distress, with an option to seek additional damages, reported KGW-TV. Young said she would donate the money to charities that search for missing children, the station reported.

Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, also believes that Terri Horman is responsible for the boy's disappearance. Kaine Horman, who is divorcing Terri Horman, is not part of the civil suit, The Oregonian reported.

"This is a great development," Kyron's father said, according to KGW-TV. "It's another avenue that applies pressure … that can contribute to the questions."

Authorities said Kyron's stepmother drove him to school for a science fair on the day he disappeared and last saw him walking to class. He never made it, but wasn't reported missing until that afternoon, when he failed to get off the bus home. Kaine and Terri Horman went to the school to look for him and the principal called 911, The Oregonian reported.

Despite a massive search - the largest in Oregon history - and an investigation, no charges have been filed and no persons of interest have been named, KGW-TV reported.

"I hope that I am wrong but I fear he is gone forever,” Young said at the news conference, according to The Oregonian, " I believe that Terri Horman knows where Kyron is."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/kyron-horman-...

Location hidden

#23929 Jun 3, 2012
Fred, I'm so happy to see you are back.

I hope you are soon completely recuperated.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#23930 Jun 3, 2012
Hi Zazz, Lisa, Sweet, My3 ,Race and everyone else I missed.

Hope all of you are doing well.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#23931 Jun 4, 2012
zazz wrote:
1/3
Trials and Error: The Casey Anthony Case
By David Lat
Casey Anthony: Who you gonna call?
It’s hard to believe that almost a year has passed since the verdict in the trial of Casey Anthony, who was accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. The acquittal of Casey Anthony, which generated strong emotional responses — hear, e.g., this 10-second voicemail — still fascinates, and infuriates, many people.
At least that’s what I concluded after attending a very interesting event at Pace Law School last night, a panel discussion on the Casey Anthony case (for which I received CLE credit, yay). The auditorium was packed, and the energy in the crowd — and on the stage, where the passionate panelists sparred with each other — was palpable.
It was fascinating to see Jeff Ashton, the lead prosecutor, and J. Cheney Mason, co-counsel for Casey Anthony (with Jose Baez), essentially re-argue the case. They were joined by a celebrated television jurist, Judge Alex Ferrer (aka Judge Alex), and a noted novelist and law professor, Thane Rosenbaum of Fordham Law School.
So what was discussed at the panel? If you’re looking for a quick primer on the Casey Anthony prosecution, so you can sound intelligent the next time your daytime-television-addicted aunt asks you about it at Thanksgiving, keep reading….
Thane Rosenbaum, who did a superb job moderating the panel, began with a revelation: the jury foreperson from the Casey Anthony case was supposed to have been a surprise guest for the evening, before canceling at the last minute. His family didn’t want him to be appearing in public, in light of all the hatred that has been directed at the jurors.(Rosenbaum captured some of that hatred by reading aloud from letters sent to the jury after Casey Anthony’s acquittal.)
Rosenbaum asked the panelists: why did this case capture the public imagination the way it did? Alex Ferrer, aka Judge Alex, gave a straightforward response: if a three-year-old child disappears and the child’s mother doesn’t tell anyone about it for 30 days, isn’t that going to grab people’s attention?
J. Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s defense attorneys, had a different theory. Speaking in his rich Southern accent, he growled that “the media created this [spectacle], and the media capitalized on it.” He complained that there’s no training or credentialing for journalists — in a world where “you need a license to cut hair!”
Mason’s former nemesis, prosecutor Jeff Ashton, offered a more measured — and in my opinion, a more reasonable and sophisticated — view. He noted that it’s too easy to blame the media, which was just giving the public what they wanted. He pointed out that in a world with a 24-hour news cycle, reporting the facts doesn’t take up enough time, so the remaining hours get filled with opinion — and bloviating. Even though she was very pro-prosecution, and therefore on his side, Ashton singled out and criticized Nancy Grace for her sensationalistic coverage of the trial.
Thanks for posting this Zazz & happy Monday!!
Of course Mason's going to blame anyone but the babykiller herself!

Maybe it helps him sleep better at night.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23932 Jun 4, 2012
tired of the lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Mason also said Casey did it and would get life, that is before he was hired. Its on a video somewhere in cyberland LOL
Linda Baden said some other dude killed the kid, then after she was hired said it was an accident LOL
Your so right "tired of lies"!!

He had her doomed from the beginning, he knew she killed Caylee.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23933 Jun 4, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Just here for a couple minutes. Been having storms the last couple days and keep losing my internet connection.
{{{Waving}}} to everyone. Hope you're having a great weekend.
Your Next - very sorry to hear about the end of your vacation and Lyme disease. I do hope you are feeling better and on your way to a full recovery.
Zazz - TY for the above article on the Pace Law School event. I was wondering if it would be online anywhere. Good article. Mason lies through his teeth. No way did he not know what Baez was going to say.
Below are a couple sites/articles that are very interesting. Especially the article on Linda Drane Burdick (Iron Lady).
http://www.ohlmag.com/topics/features/iron-la...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_a...
http://global.christianpost.com/news/casey-an...
Thanks for all those links Race.
Just by listening to Linda’ closing argument she already knew that this jury didn’t have any common sense and saw that they weren’t paying much attention and not taking hardly any notes throughout the whole trial.
She told them just what she feared they might do, and they did it!
Yep she let them know she was on to them!
I don't think they were sharp enough even to take it as an insult, in fact I'm sure they weren't!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23934 Jun 4, 2012
As for Mason’s comment on Casey “simply shutting down” which in some cases means closed the door.
I guess you could say she closed the door all right, she slammed the door!!! And took off to celebrate!
She never looked back after she coldly reflected and planned the premeditation of Caylee’s gruesome murder months before!
She was hoping no one would notice.
Lucky for Casey she got a jury just as lame as her parents.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23935 Jun 4, 2012
Your Next wrote:
Hi Zazz, Lisa, Sweet, My3 ,Race and everyone else I missed.
Hope all of you are doing well.
Doing good here!

Glad to hear your doing much better also YN!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23936 Jun 4, 2012
zazz wrote:
Kyron Horman’s mother sues Terri Horman for $10 million over boy's 2010 disappearance
Kyron Horman was 7 when he vanished from a Portland elementary school on June 4, 2010
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 3:08 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 4:48 PM
Kraig Scattarella/THE OREGONIAN via AP
Desiree Young, the mother of Kyron Horman, speaks with reporters after filing a civil lawsuit against Kyron's stepmother, during a news conference Friday, June 1, 2012, outside the Portland Justice Center, in Portland, Ore.
Multnomah County Sheriff's Offic/AP
Kyron Horman, the 7 year old Oregon boy who disappeared from his elementary school June 4, 2010.
Greg Wahl-Stephens/AP
The mother of a missing Oregon boy has filed a $10 million civil lawsuit against his stepmother, alleging she is responsible for his disappearance two years ago this Monday and should reveal his whereabouts.
Kyron Horman was 7 when he vanished from a Portland elementary school on June 4, 2010. Desiree Young, his mother, asserts that stepmother Terri Horman is responsible for his disappearance because she was the last person who saw him before he went missing.
"My family and I are living through a nightmare that most families cannot even imagine," Young said at a news conference Friday, according to KGW-TV. "My Kyron has always been my comfort and my joy. I will forever have a hole in my heart because he's not here."
The lawsuit was filed Friday because the two-year statute of limitations for a civil action was about to expire, said Young's lawyer, Eldon Rosenthal, according to The Oregonian. He added that the lawsuit asserts Terri Horman kidnapped Kyron.
"I haven't been able to see my son, hug him, kiss him or tuck him into bed in nearly two years," Young said at the press conference according to KGW-TV. "Not a day goes by that I don't think of him."
Terri Horman did not comment about the lawsuit, nor has she ever spoken publically about the boy’s disappearance.
The suit makes two separate claims: one for custodial interference and one for intentional infliction of emotional distress, with an option to seek additional damages, reported KGW-TV. Young said she would donate the money to charities that search for missing children, the station reported.
Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, also believes that Terri Horman is responsible for the boy's disappearance. Kaine Horman, who is divorcing Terri Horman, is not part of the civil suit, The Oregonian reported.
"This is a great development," Kyron's father said, according to KGW-TV. "It's another avenue that applies pressure … that can contribute to the questions."
Authorities said Kyron's stepmother drove him to school for a science fair on the day he disappeared and last saw him walking to class. He never made it, but wasn't reported missing until that afternoon, when he failed to get off the bus home. Kaine and Terri Horman went to the school to look for him and the principal called 911, The Oregonian reported.
Despite a massive search - the largest in Oregon history - and an investigation, no charges have been filed and no persons of interest have been named, KGW-TV reported.
"I hope that I am wrong but I fear he is gone forever,” Young said at the news conference, according to The Oregonian, " I believe that Terri Horman knows where Kyron is."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/kyron-horman-...
I'm glad to here this Zazz!
I hope his mother can finally find him.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23937 Jun 4, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rough ride home I thought I had a bug of some kind I had to go to the ER on Monday they tested me for it cause I had a high fever and rash...
I should be up to spanking all my girls soon....
LOL forward to that Fred, I'm long over due!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23938 Jun 4, 2012
And I've been REAL bad Fred.....

:-)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23939 Jun 4, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I agree RaceCity.Mason knew what Beaz was going to open with,in the opening statement.And then on cue,babykiller starts her fake boo-hooing.And he wants to claim he's a good lawyer?? Please.
They all make me sick, they all act like they were completely in the dark !!
I'll never believe any of them, or buy any books they have to sell, or should I say buy any of their lies!!

Bedrock USA

#23940 Jun 4, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
And I've been REAL bad Fred.....
:-)
I like bad girls...First spanking goes to you...

Bedrock USA

#23941 Jun 4, 2012
Casey Anthony: How fat is she?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 4 2012 4:29 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Bedrock USA

#23943 Jun 4, 2012
Casey is fat she looks like a puffy horse face...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23944 Jun 5, 2012
Your Next wrote:
Casey Anthony: How fat is she?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 4 2012 4:29 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
LOL thanks for the link YN!!

Well as she gets older she'll probably pack on the pounds just like mom.

I bet she looks more and more like Cindy everyday!!!
(Couldn't happen to a better person!!)

One of the culprets could be the beer or the beef sticks...or both.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23945 Jun 5, 2012
Morning Lisa, here's a latte for yah, have to head out!

BBL

(I have to go back read the comments on that link Fred posted, they are usualy halirous!)...

Have a good Tuesday!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Location hidden

#23946 Jun 5, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
I like bad girls...First spanking goes to you...
Can't wait!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Political role reversals: Republicans bash Koch... 11 min vib_ram 1
News Florida: 5 Things To Know For February 16 13 min vib_ram 1
News Is Jeb Bush Too Enthusiastic About Immigration? 15 min vib_ram 1
What skin flints do 19 min vib_ram 1
News Floundering Red Lobster goes back into its shell 22 min vib_ram 1
News 10 Things to Know for Tuesday 31 min vib_ram 1
News Bill Clinton Predicts GOP 'Boogie Dance' Over S... 32 min vib_ram 1
More from around the web

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE