Port St. Lucie back to square one in police chief search

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: TCPalm 6

ERIC HASERT/TREASURE COAST NEWSPAPERS Port St. Lucie Police Chief candidates Michael Deal, Craig Novick and Jerry Speziale look toward Port St.

Full Story
Survey says

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Way to go Mayor! You are contantly embarrassing our city!
Chickenbandit

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jun 20, 2012
If you're reviewing this site because you plan on moving here....Run...run away fast. Don't look back until Madam Mayor had been voted out (or forced out)!
Betty Thorne

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Faiella does it again! She gets caught throwing her weight around and cries , "I did nothing wrong." If Oravec can't do his job without cowtowing to the Mayor, who incidentially has no more power or weight in our City government than any other council member, perhaps he's not strong enough for the job! This fiasco shows transparency indeed. It's her (Faiella's) way, no way, or the highway! Who's the boss anyway? This is after all a city manager form of government. We know she is pro union. She not fooling anyone. Sadly, all this reflects badly on the integrity of our fine community which before her tenure enjoyed a great reputation.
Survey says

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
I say send that POS to the curb packing. Oh that's right....her house is in foreclosure.

562012CA000647AXXXHC - WELLS FARGO BANK VS PASQUALINO FAIELLA

PASQUALINO FAIELLA - DEFENDANT
JO ANN M FAIELLA - DEFENDANT
Survey says

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Go and look at the saint lucie couny clerk of the courts website.

All there for ya in black and white.
Survey says

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,111,091
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr Lon Spector 99
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 246
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 46,845
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,746
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Altamonte Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Altamonte Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altamonte Springs