$ebrena back in the news again

$ebrena back in the news again

Posted in the Altamonte Springs Forum

kraker

Athens, AL

#1 Oct 29, 2013
$ebrena was talking to senators about the stand your ground law. guess that old heifer doesnt want people to have guns,so they cant shoot thugs (like her spawn) wonder if she brought the donation buckets today? personally i think every white american should be mandated to have a gun and know how to use it.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Not one but two. A handgun is just a temporary while you reach for a rifle! Not only mandated for every law abiding White citizen to have an know how to use but mandated to use it!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#3 Oct 29, 2013
This is too funny! This bitch is straight facing these Senators telling how he was talking to Rachel(Neck)Jeantel aka miss genius and that shows his "mentality" hahaha. Goddamn how can ANYONE actually get up there and talk this line of silly bullshit? Get a grip and don't fall outa your chair laughing! hahaha
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 Oct 29, 2013
She said Rachel Jeantel is a "young lady from Miami" Sounds so eloquent doesn't it? Both big fatass racist liars! The very idea that a Senator would waste taxpayers time listening to that ho is un fkn believable! And there was that goofy blackass Crump and a couple more bluegummers sitting there with that sad mumbo jumbo Zulu face on too! Disgusting!
kraker

Athens, AL

#7 Oct 30, 2013
whats funny is all these other boons are supporting her. they dont have the sense to know this old heifer wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.mammy boon can whine to the senate all she wants,if a herd of boons try attacking me or my family i will put one right between their eyes...like $ebrena, i dont give a shat about them either. but it would be poetic justice if one of those boons broke in and robbed or killed her. now that would be news worth watching...lol
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#8 Oct 31, 2013
She don't stay at home long enough for them to locate her. Ol sambo blackstone crump the famous civil rights attorney is keeping close tabs on her tooter nowadays. I guess she thinks hes better for business purposes than her ex Tricksi the Crip gang member daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altamonte Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min the deplorable Jo... 1,432,057
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Union woman 61,477
last post wins! (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 5,974
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 5 hr deplorable spud 11
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,198
Terantulas fight spiders at 400 Marker St. Jul '16 Hot blonde 18 1
News Shannon Burke, radio personality, still jailed ... (May '09) Jul '16 StreamingGuide 110

Altamonte Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altamonte Springs Mortgages