Vlahos for Mayor

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Enough with all the spending and favoritism. It is time for a change. Lets all help Harvey win this election.
Smarter

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

Harvey is a little rat who says one thing but does the other. A change....Yes it would be a change..For the worst. You need to do more research on who he is, his credentials and stop believing the Altamont Enterprise.
Anti-Goombah

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Smarter wrote:
Harvey is a little rat who says one thing but does the other. A change....Yes it would be a change..For the worst. You need to do more research on who he is, his credentials and stop believing the Altamont Enterprise.
Sounds like someone is afraid to lose their job as goombah! You never liked Harvey because he had the nuts to question you... You couldn't get promoted at your last job, and I heard they wanted you out.
Not Fooled

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Someone should ask Harvey why he left/was asked to leave the Museum Board
Never Fooled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Check this link:

http://photos.capitalcentral.com/details.asp...

A WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY!!!! WAS HE GETTING PAID BY THE VILLAGE TO BE THERE???? WAS THAT APPROVED BY THE VILLAGE BOARD?
Member of Altamont Fair

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I am member of the Altamont Fair Board, Why is a person helping Harvey V, that was arrested by Altamont Police Department for threatening to burn down the fair grounds, just what harveys all about... he walks around with Dan J... and the other one on Main St. red shoes... what is he all about... not a man of god....
why not

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Why not walk with whoever you want. Please do not pull skeletons out of closets. Their were many skeletons in your beloved police Department. A man of god? Who is this coming from? Look in the mirror you are probably living in sin..
APD

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

I was advised by persons who live in the Village of Altamont about this site. Our department has no knowledge on why our department is being mention or have any remark made on this site. clearly...
Kieth Friend

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Anti-Goombah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone is afraid to lose their job as goombah! You never liked Harvey because he had the nuts to question you... You couldn't get promoted at your last job, and I heard they wanted you out.
Keith Cole you did this. I did not think you had it in you. John..
West side

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

APD wrote:
I was advised by persons who live in the Village of Altamont about this site. Our department has no knowledge on why our department is being mention or have any remark made on this site. clearly...
This discussion is about who is running for mayor. See the title of the post to clarify. Who lives in Sand lake and works in Altamont anyway? Does APD run this website? Clearly the answer is no.....
Lindesy Manuel

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

the poor harvey the great lost
harvey is a man of his word and would save you grandma with his bare hands. i once saw harvey wrestle a bear! and this one time harvey was shot with a nail gun, and didnt notice the nail was there for WEEKS. thats how strong he is.
...he even beat renaud in a stareing contest
Harvey Vlahos

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Hi everyone, this is Harvey Vlahos and I want to thank everyone who participated. Hopefully everyone has had the opportunity to view the centennial video "Altamont It Shall Be" that I produced in 1990. Hard to believe it's been so long. The video was shown at St. Johns Lutheran in early October. If you've not seen it, please feel free to contact me and we'll see what we can do to get you a copy.
Harvey Vlahos

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Hello, this is Harvey Vlahos. I hope that everyone had an opportunity to view the film I produced for the Altamont Centennial titled "Altamont It Shall Be." It was aired on our local PBS channel and I made copies of it available to all the Altamont residents. If anyone would like a copy, please contact me and we'll see what we can do. It was just recently brought to my attention that the election of 2009 had elicited a discussion on Altamont Topix that was sometimes vituperative. As might be expected much of it was anonymous. Too bad, a good open discussion would have been welcome.
Smarter wrote:
Dean

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Is Harvey V going to make another run for mayor.
jean

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Is Harvey dead or what.
Dean wrote:
Is Harvey V going to make another run for mayor.
Marty

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sally not there for him or her son /// The public knows .
jean wrote:
Is Harvey dead or what.<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altamont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Aug 24 gail loveland 146
Need a great new barber? Help out the small bu... Aug 22 anonymous1686 1
SmartHeart™ Blood Pressure Regimen Natural help Aug 18 Terry 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Health Care - Schenectady, NY (Sep '09) Aug 6 Maj Gen Harold J ... 39

Search the Altamont Forum:
•••
•••
Altamont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Altamont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••