Man shot dead in Pomona

Man shot dead in Pomona

There are 80 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Man shot dead in Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 34-year-old man was fatally shot late Friday night. Emilio Moncayo of Pomona was found suffering from gunshot wounds at 11:59 p.m. in the 500 block of East McKinley Avenue, according to a Pomona police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yolanda

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Another killing inPomona when will it stop
pomona blows

Pomona, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2009
it will stop when all the stupid fu*** go to jail
pomona blows

Pomona, CA

#4 Jul 26, 2009
fu** you

“Pomona is Dying.”

Since: Nov 08

Pomona, Ca.

#5 Jul 26, 2009
Another dead body in Pomona. Less cops per capita than any other city like Pomona. Leaders and City Council that really don't care. Just another day in Pomona.
Got Out In Time

AOL

#6 Jul 26, 2009
SIX whole sentences in the Daily Bulletin.... Dontcha love the advisory " FULL story " Inland Valley Daily Bulletin - Saturday.??? GREAT COVERAGE, Daily Bulletin !!(Cancel - Cancel Subscr.)

Gang killing in Lincoln Park Historic District..2 blocks from grade school. WOW.... maybe if you don't think about it, it will just go away !!!

I guess with Police Chief Romero put out of the way, PPD will get this solved within 72 hours ?????
Pomona Res

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2009
LOL,, Na the killings will go on and on, get worse and worse, get rid of the wtbacks and the spooks and the city might just turn. Fcckknn cholos are pssiessss! LOL
R I P

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2009
R.I.P MO
Pomona Res

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2009
R I P wrote:
R.I.P MO
B.I.H.(Burn in Hell) MO
madison

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Jul 26, 2009
Why you have to say Mexicans if Pomona has so many residents from every kind of Hispanics just to mentioned ones El Salvador,Guatemala,Honduras,Ar gentina,Colombia,etc,etc,etc.. ..Why only Mexicans has to pay and by the way not all Mexicans are low life it depends where people live what I mean it depends the neighborhood; big mouth....

Since: Jul 09

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Jul 26, 2009
Pomona Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It will never stop as long as there are messican and coon families who do not care about taking care of the kids and raising them with values. Pomona is HOPELESS. With council members like Carrizosa, Pomona is going to hell in a handbasket!
Wow! It's hard for me to believe that I live so close to such pieces of shit, like yourself!
no chance

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2009
Pomona is now officially known as NO CHANCE, you have NO CHANCE to see family values, you have NO CHANCE to survive a normal life. The gang members have ruined Pomona. It is a disgrace to the U.S. The only way to fix it is to nuke the city.
Got Out In Time

AOL

#15 Jul 27, 2009
Seriously....WHO is "Mo ????" (the man who was shot).. Does anyone know who this person was ???

This is fueling the "GOOP" Movement...
("Get Out Of Pomona")
CUCAMONGA

San Diego, CA

#16 Jul 27, 2009
P-town is super ghetto, I was driving down holt on saturday night.... man I never realized all the bums, its really sad. Also they were not all mexican. LOL whites blacks asian. all chillen together drinking together. Got back on the 10 and came back to RC real fast...
Green Machine

Lytle Creek, CA

#17 Jul 27, 2009
It is incredible that all you racist cowards do not blame the one person in charge in Pomona's district four. The majority of killings are happening in district four. Paula Lantz has been in charge of the district for almost two decades. "The scary monster" Carrizosa cleaned up district 3, may be you all should go to her for advice.

“Pomona is Dying.”

Since: Nov 08

Pomona, Ca.

#18 Jul 27, 2009
You have this backwards. Lantz' area is cleaned up and Carrizosa's area is a complete mess. One is full of illegals and gangbangers and one is people that half respect the areas they live in.
Green Machine wrote:
It is incredible that all you racist cowards do not blame the one person in charge in Pomona's district four. The majority of killings are happening in district four. Paula Lantz has been in charge of the district for almost two decades. "The scary monster" Carrizosa cleaned up district 3, may be you all should go to her for advice.
Looking

AOL

#19 Jul 27, 2009
You are RIGHT "Pomona Supporter"

Paula Lantz is very responsive to resident issues and is right there when there is trouble. It is too bad the Council seems to be voting along ethnic lines on current issues.

It is Carrizosa who supports no licenses, no insurance and "letting her people be"... she says the police are Nazis... although LaVerne just held a VERY successful and untroubled TWO-WAY DUI checpoint over the 4th of July.

Also agree with "Cucamonga".... it is disgusting and shocking to drive in either direction on Holt..... don't ever take an out of town guest anywhere in Pomona in the daytime....(eyesores) and now it is too dangerous at night.

Also agree with "GOOP" too bad !
laconia

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2009
Ya Pomona SUCKS. And so do all you gavas...California is going to drop off the map.
antonio castillo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Jul 27, 2009
south of holt is really bad. i live bordering north pomona and everybody seem's to be hardworking blue collar worker's that keep there home's in good shape. i moved from west covina two year's ago and no one has bothered me, my neighborhood is very quiet and clean.
obamasajoke

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#22 Jul 27, 2009
whats wrong with pomona is the same thing thats wrong with california... bad leadership... and it starts these days all the up the latter to your president and the democrates incharge... wake up AMERICA!!

Since: Jul 09

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#23 Jul 27, 2009
obamasajoke wrote:
whats wrong with pomona is the same thing thats wrong with california... bad leadership... and it starts these days all the up the latter to your president and the democrates incharge... wake up AMERICA!!
Helloooo.....so are you implying that the problems began when Obama took office? Hmmm...yes, Pomona and the state were great places up until January. I am a republican, but in all fairness, you're statement is completely reckless and inaccurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alta Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know him? 16 hr Wonder12 1
News Gang shooting in Rancho Cucamonga injures two (Apr '10) 23 hr aud 150
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
Rip the pimp. Early 90s Jul 27 Intrested 1
News Water stock offered on Web (Jul '08) Jul 26 boxman0103gmailcom 10
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Jul 22 never-Parole 1
Alex Kisia Yumbya (Oct '14) Oct '14 Linda 1

Alta Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alta Loma Mortgages