Alsip, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Dan Godfrey
Kevin Michaels
Stanley Graczyk
Alsip Voter

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Who ever posted this is right, these 3 are who I'm voting for. McGreal has missed almost as may meetings as she had attended and she is only a puppet for her husband. Dazzel just has a hard on for anyone on the board except for Quinn, and the other guy Ryan, don't know don't care
Chippewa Voter

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2011
I am definatly voting for Godfrey, Michaels, and Grazyk. I wouldn't vote for a McGreal for dog catcher in this town!!! Nor would I vote for Dalzell, meet him a few times, way too smug! Don't know anything about this Ryan fella....
Alsip Voter

Alsip, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2011
I hear that the Active Party is having a pancake breakfast for the community tomorrow,03/13/11 at the Sprinkler fitters hall from 8:00am till 12:30 pm.
Somthing you will never see the UP/Ace's do!
voter

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 12, 2011
hey ap party does kitching make you guys bark? woof, woof.
Alsip Voter

Alsip, IL

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Do you really think lying and slander will get the up/ace independant canidates elected?
Let's file some more FOIA's and waste thousands more of the tax payers money.
From 60803

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 13, 2011
I feel that Alsip needs a change.. A BIG change. This community has been run by nothing but crooks..Not only has it been run by crooks but Alsip has become and looks "run down". We the community should work together and get new faces in office. Them other 3 have done nothing for Alsip. My vote is for Richard Dalzell & John Ryan.
From 60803

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 13, 2011
Alsip Voter wrote:
I hear that the Active Party is having a pancake breakfast for the community tomorrow,03/13/11 at the Sprinkler fitters hall from 8:00am till 12:30 pm.
Somthing you will never see the UP/Ace's do!
Woooo Hooooo.... Need more butter on your pancakes...
voter

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2011
woof, woof
FOIA Dalzells records

Palos Hills, IL

#10 Mar 13, 2011
I believe the "Vexasious FOIA" law should be called the Dalzell law.
This ass clown is the one who has shut down village hall and all of the admin employees with copying records every day.
I don't know who is a bigger Jag, him or his car!
Alsip Voter

Alsip, IL

#11 Mar 13, 2011
Hey 60803 you must be related to one of the up/ace independant canidates, you are just as clueless as they
are. Sitting in the shadows making false accuastions.
If you have anything close to the truth, please go to the Cook County State Attorneys Office, If not please go back to the slimmy rock you crawled out from under.
voter

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 13, 2011
instant karma's coming....
voter

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2011
woof.... woof woof woof.
Alsip Al

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 20, 2011
Someone put an Action Party sign in my neighbor's yard. She lives in a corner lot, and can't get the sign, because she's in a wheelchair. How low do they go, She never gave permisson to use a sign. Losers... Now it's clogging the garbage can. I hope these things burn easily. Signs don't vote. Ms. McGreal has my vote.
Chippewa Voter

New York, NY

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Alsip Al wrote:
Someone put an Action Party sign in my neighbor's yard. She lives in a corner lot, and can't get the sign, because she's in a wheelchair. How low do they go, She never gave permisson to use a sign. Losers... Now it's clogging the garbage can. I hope these things burn easily. Signs don't vote. Ms. McGreal has my vote.
How do you know the AP purposly put it there? It could have been kids? Speaking of sign violations, Ms. McGreal is putting he signs all over parkways in town whitch is a VIOLATION OF VILLAGE ORDINANCE!!! You like calling people losers huh? We shall see who the Losers are on ELECTION NIGHT! IE McGreal/Dalzell!!!!!!!
Alsip Al

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 22, 2011
Sure, blame the kids. Who do you want to blame for all of the empty commercial properties in Alsip? As the taxes in your neighborhood continue to climb, just stick your head in the sand and remind yourself that your an Action Party lover and everything will be just fine. Trainor Glass just packed-up, SEE-YA tax dollars! Hey, there's another opportunity to put up some AP signs so people on 294 get impressed, they might live in the middle of the block and didn't get a sign. I like my sign and I was asked if I would support the candidate. I want to see if the AP sign from my neighbor's house will fit in the new garbage totes that are coming soon. GO MCGREAL!! or Dalzell/Ryan
NO DALZELL

Palos Hills, IL

#17 Mar 24, 2011
Chippewa Voter wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know the AP purposly put it there? It could have been kids? Speaking of sign violations, Ms. McGreal is putting he signs all over parkways in town whitch is a VIOLATION OF VILLAGE ORDINANCE!!! You like calling people losers huh? We shall see who the Losers are on ELECTION NIGHT! IE McGreal/Dalzell!!!!!!!
You are wrong, it isn't Ms. McGreal putting up signs, it is Mr. McGreal. Funny how he is putting McGreal signs along with Dalzells. Even funnier how they can be seen all togehter plotting at village meetings.

Hang on a second! Isn't McGreal still suing the pension board? Isn't Dalzell the president of the pension board?? Seems a little strange. Is it possible there is collus......no I won't go there.
NO DALZELL

Palos Hills, IL

#18 Mar 24, 2011
Alsip Al wrote:
Sure, blame the kids. Who do you want to blame for all of the empty commercial properties in Alsip? As the taxes in your neighborhood continue to climb, just stick your head in the sand and remind yourself that your an Action Party lover and everything will be just fine. Trainor Glass just packed-up, SEE-YA tax dollars! Hey, there's another opportunity to put up some AP signs so people on 294 get impressed, they might live in the middle of the block and didn't get a sign. I like my sign and I was asked if I would support the candidate. I want to see if the AP sign from my neighbor's house will fit in the new garbage totes that are coming soon. GO MCGREAL!! or Dalzell/Ryan
It isn't the village that is raising your property taxes, it is the school districts. Blame them and their board.

As far as Trainor Glass, they are leaving because of the county taxes. Don't forget to mention the retail at Quarry that the current board brought in. The UP couldn't get that one done.
Chippewa Voter

Hoboken, NJ

#19 Mar 24, 2011
Also thanks to the ACTIVE PARTY Trustees the D Lux budget Eye Sore and Copacabana will be bulldozed in MAY!!!!! A Beautiful Shopping Plaza will be built! You can see the plans for yourself in the village. Hall lobby!!!! Keep Alsip Moving Forward! Don't vote for obstructionists like Dalzell/Mcgreal! VOTE AP!!!!
rocky

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Ah!!!! and now its time for the ap party and the kingdom of kitching to begin the mud slinging, lies, and satanism,to begin. poor poor ap party you are the worst example of what a human being is supposed to be. please DRINK the kool aid, make the rest of the world a better place....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alsip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conflict of Interest Hal Jr and Sr 3 hr Keyboard Cowboy 20
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... 5 hr Change is needed 32
Walgreens 7 hr Just Remember 72
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 8 hr Stunned Neighbor 25
County Sheriff 9 hr God 2
Hearing for Marcia Stone 10 hr Change is needed 7
Strange guy from Comcast around neighborhood... 10 hr Work smart 13

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Alsip Dating
Find my Match