Alsip Mayor a DRUNK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bird in the sky

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I seen the mayor as drunk as a skunk last night getting free drinks at the vfw post.
Otis

Orland Park, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2010
bird in the sky wrote:
I seen the mayor as drunk as a skunk last night getting free drinks at the vfw post.
Sounds like you are jealous. Good for him!
Rambo

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2010
YOU ARE A LIAR! AND YOU CAN LOOK ME UP ANYTIME YOU CHOOSE!
OBVIOUSLY EDUCATION WAS A PROBLEM FOR YOU ALSO..........BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE "SAW" HIM; not "SEEN" HIM..........AND LOL; FREE DRINKS ARE NOT GIVEN..........PERIOD LOL; YOU MAY HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN (THOUGH I DOUBT YOU WERE EVEN THERE) THE COMMANDER BOUGHT 1 DRINK FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN BRINGING "OUR" WWII VETS HOME FROM MIDWAY.
IM A REAL EASY GUY TO FIND ;)

Since: Mar 09

Posen

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Hey Rambo

If you are going to correct people on grammar, maybe we should point out that you did not puctuate correctly and you are using all CAP's. Just sayin'
omg

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2010
what the heck happened to Alsip? it looks terrible!!!!!!!!!!
big deal

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Who cares if he was drunk!! He wasn't breaking any laws was he?? He's entitled to get drunk as long as it isn't on the job.... for crying out loud post more important things!!
omg

Midlothian, IL

#7 Nov 24, 2010
poor poor Alsip, it was such a nice town.
wondering

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
who's running for office in alsip?
From 60803

Forest Park, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2011
If you want to see the mayor of Alsip and his crew drunk, just head up to South Sides on 119th and Cicero. Look at the last 3 bar stools, thats them.
voter

Midlothian, IL

#10 Mar 25, 2011
From 60803 wrote:
If you want to see the mayor of Alsip and his crew drunk, just head up to South Sides on 119th and Cicero. Look at the last 3 bar stools, thats them.
woof....woof, woof.
firefly

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2011
From 60803 wrote:
is cc hills with them
amf

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2011
hey drunky you and your side kick are next.
Phil

Blue Island, IL

#13 Apr 7, 2011
The UP was not perfect, but how we appreciate them today. The next change needs to be Pat Kitching.

His countdown to retirement started yesterday.
Jorge P

Blue Island, IL

#14 Apr 7, 2011
They sell Crestwood the water.
the whole town

Midlothian, IL

#15 Oct 29, 2011
is kitching going to go as the so called mayor for halloween or the town drunk.... just wondering.
Westie

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 29, 2011
the whole town wrote:
is kitching going to go as the so called mayor for halloween or the town drunk.... just wondering.
is Trustee Jim Quinn going as a tax dollar wasting, village worker hating, Blowhard for Halloween? Or just himself? Just wondering.
the whole town

Midlothian, IL

#17 Oct 31, 2011
what are you... the pot calling the kettle!!!!!! we'll be watching, pretend mayor or town drunk.... happy halloween!
East Alsip

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 31, 2011
I heard Trustee Steve Dadonna was going as TWO FACE from Batman! Perfect costume for him!!!!!!
voter

East Chicago, IN

#19 Nov 5, 2011
Westie wrote:
<quoted text>is Trustee Jim Quinn going as a tax dollar wasting, village worker hating, Blowhard for Halloween? Or just himself? Just wondering.
what else is in those chocolate martini's.... your head is so messed up you don't know which lie is which anymore..... just wondering...
Alsip-Land of the dead

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 1, 2012
youd think the mayor would stay out of the bars, to try and clear his bad name. guess he dont care. you can tell hes a drinker, did you see his video on alsips website. he looks terrible. ill give him 2 more years he'll be dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alsip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Hall Painted 26 min Trumbull 35
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 3 hr hhvgy 32
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 hr Greed Over People 10,264
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 6 hr Be informed 1
Welcome to Blue Island Park District! (Sep '12) 7 hr The job goes to 53
She Gone 11 hr Resident 3
BI Finance Committee 13 hr Then Again 130

Alsip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance