Do you approve of Patrick E. Kitching...

Do you approve of Patrick E. Kitching as Mayor?

Posted in the Alsip Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patrick Ryan

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Spendthrift. Check our the meetings. Nothing about saving the residents money lowering taxes,etc.. All about spending,new village vehicles, squad cars that go a hundred miles a hour, public works vehicles and a fire dept.that answers about two legit calls a month but always needs new equipment even a no bid $500,000 Pumper.Also check out the salaries our village employees are making and compare them to the average Alsip resident. you will be amazed.
Scarlet Dawn

Thornton, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2012
When that money was approved it was specified that the company that will make the pumper box was the only company that can make the pumpers to the chasis specifications that the fire department has. Some of the squads and vehicle for the police department come from drug bust proceeds. As far as all of the other information in your love note Mr. Ryan...Why is a person from Oak Lawn worried about what the Alsip Board Spends...This $500.000 purchase was approved by ALL the trustees after they heard all of the facts...Like if this piece of equipment was not replaced, it would fail. Oh wait, there is a Ryan on the board, isn't there?
Greg Milke

Midlothian, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Congrats. on the win Mayor. Four more years!!
Here Here

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Greg Milke wrote:
Congrats. on the win Mayor. Four more years!!
Voters in the Village have spoken.... and thank goodness most made the right choice. As for the non believers and the stubborn, just open your eyes a little wider Alsip is in fantastic shape financially and will continue to flourish and grow everyday right before your eyes. This was not just a clean win for the A.P. it was a HUGE win for the residents of Alsip
Humble Pie

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Im so pleased it rained today.... so it can cleanse the Village Of Alsip of all the lies, dirt, grease, and slime the Unity Party left all over our streets yesterday.
village aggravation

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 13, 2013
I've heard Mayor Kitching say that he has saved money by purchasing his electric through Veridan. So why didn't he try to help the Village residents save money and "Not" put that ridculous question on the referrendum to eliminate Vehicle stickers (while we Seniors already recieve a free sticker)and have the possibility of having a utility tax put in place of the stickers. He couldn't sell it on the 1st, or the 2nd referrendum. He couldn't sell shit. Now Alsip is surrounded by towns that participate in "Electrical Aggragation" SAVING THEM MONEY!!! He did not work on this very hard and the Voters need to respond as soon as they are given the opportunity.
Everyone is saving money, "EXCEPT" Alsip.
Jose Alsip

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 Nov 21, 2013
So far under this mayor no money has been saved. The only thing he knows how to do is spend, spend,spend.. The only way to rein him in and a couple of his cronies is to vote them out when the time comes. Unfortunately Alsip will be mired In more debt. Somehow I think he'll walk on his own,think pension #2.
Alsip

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Jose Alsip wrote:
So far under this mayor no money has been saved. The only thing he knows how to do is spend, spend,spend.. The only way to rein him in and a couple of his cronies is to vote them out when the time comes. Unfortunately Alsip will be mired In more debt. Somehow I think he'll walk on his own,think pension #2.
Your a GD Moron Jose. Alsip has ZERO DEBT! Mayor must be doing something right, he's been elected Mayor 3 TIMES! If you think you can do better, run against him in 4 years!!!! You will just be another defeated candidate like the rest of them!!!! Learn what's actually going on in This town before running your mouth! Mayor Kitching is doing a fine job and thankfully the vast majority of voters agree!!!
The Truth Hurts

Oak Lawn, IL

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Jose Alsip wrote:
Jose must be a confused individual. Alsip has no debt. Try reading a Fiscal budget for a change you may learn something. That is if you can comprehend what you read. Ask your buddy Rick Dalzell what his police pension is. Ooops that's right, he somehow lost the minutes to the meetings that pertain to his HUGE pension. How clumsy of him.
The Truth Hurts

Oak Lawn, IL

#10 Nov 22, 2013
village aggravation wrote:
I've heard Mayor Kitching say that he has saved money by purchasing his electric through Veridan. So why didn't he try to help the Village residents save money and "Not" put that ridculous question on the referrendum to eliminate Vehicle stickers (while we Seniors already recieve a free sticker)and have the possibility of having a utility tax put in place of the stickers. He couldn't sell it on the 1st, or the 2nd referrendum. He couldn't sell shit. Now Alsip is surrounded by towns that participate in "Electrical Aggragation" SAVING THEM MONEY!!! He did not work on this very hard and the Voters need to respond as soon as they are given the opportunity.
Everyone is saving money, "EXCEPT" Alsip.
Very easy for the average person to do themselves on line like I did. That is your choice. I saw the Nicor energy people walking house to house trying to educate the people of Alsip about this issue but you know the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Fane

Scottsdale, AZ

#11 Mar 30, 2015
The town was a mess in the 70s and 80s. First time back in 30 years. What the mayor is doing along Pulaski should have been done in 1970. If this man could get rid of the aptartments everyone was against in the late 60s and 70s, I would pay for a bronze statue of him.
Fane

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Apr 21, 2015
Keep up the good work
Voter

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 21, 2015
Fane wrote:
Keep up the good work
What good work?
Avon

San Jose, CA

#16 Apr 29, 2015
Numerous new businesses have moved into town since Kitching took over. He is much easier to work with unlike Arnie who took money behind everyone's backs. And what about that FREE house he had made for himself along Dixie in that new sub-division??? Must have been nice to win those FREE cars in those raffles also!!!!!!!!
Chiman31000

Manteno, IL

#17 Apr 29, 2015
Hell no kitching is a loser. It's the town trumunde built so why does kitching keep on thinking he's getting all the credit well I'll tell you why cause alsips been on a downfall since 1999 and they can't recoup. A lot of police corruption and poor management. I mean what the f did they do to Pulaski age it looks like a tornado hit it. I remember when I was a kid even before McDonald's was built Pulaski was beautiful. But look at it today it's like the zombies are taking alsip over. Thank God I sold my home And made something on my investment before the town took a dump.?i like that the town took a dump like in the toilet kinda dump. Haha they got what they deserved.
Action Jackson

Joliet, IL

#18 Apr 29, 2015
Chiman31000 wrote:
Hell no kitching is a loser. It's the town trumunde built so why does kitching keep on thinking he's getting all the credit well I'll tell you why cause alsips been on a downfall since 1999 and they can't recoup. A lot of police corruption and poor management. I mean what the f did they do to Pulaski age it looks like a tornado hit it. I remember when I was a kid even before McDonald's was built Pulaski was beautiful. But look at it today it's like the zombies are taking alsip over. Thank God I sold my home And made something on my investment before the town took a dump.?i like that the town took a dump like in the toilet kinda dump. Haha they got what they deserved.
OMFG YOU LOSER!!! Go kill yourself already.
Reader

Joliet, IL

#19 Apr 29, 2015
Action Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG YOU LOSER!!! Go kill yourself already.
Maybe his sister Marlene might love him again if he does..... This guy is about the most pathetic loser I have ever come across.
Chiman31000

Manteno, IL

#21 May 7, 2015
Scarlet Dawn wrote:
When that money was approved it was specified that the company that will make the pumper box was the only company that can make the pumpers to the chasis specifications that the fire department has. Some of the squads and vehicle for the police department come from drug bust proceeds. As far as all of the other information in your love note Mr. Ryan...Why is a person from Oak Lawn worried about what the Alsip Board Spends...This $500.000 purchase was approved by ALL the trustees after they heard all of the facts...Like if this piece of equipment was not replaced, it would fail. Oh wait, there is a Ryan on the board, isn't there?
why the hell would the alsip township have any rights at all to drug dealers money. Those drug dealers work hard for that money laugh out loud. Just kidding but a town should not profit from that money lithe right thing to do is to help out others who are less fortunate and not purchase new squad cars . All alsip police are dick heads and my sister is one of them too. I could tell you stories of how the alsip police department stole my speed boat and motorcycle and brand new car.. My sister an alsip police officer put me in jail all the while she was pilferaging our parents estate. But does she remember Mother's Day hell no she is nothing but a greedy selfish bitch for what she and her alsip po pos have done to her brothers and he god child by the way I've asked her if Marlene wanted to go to her God child's college graduation and I had no reply what did my daughter ever do to this bitch of a sister. I am so sorry to the rest of the world that my sister is so ugly.,it disgraces me to have to be known as her brother. I have to hide my face everytime I visit alsip. Ugh
Old Timer

Seattle, WA

#22 May 17, 2015
Avon wrote:
Numerous new businesses have moved into town since Kitching took over. He is much easier to work with unlike Arnie who took money behind everyone's backs. And what about that FREE house he had made for himself along Dixie in that new sub-division??? Must have been nice to win those FREE cars in those raffles also!!!!!!!!
Don't forget about the property tax money Arnie siphoned off instead of turning it over to the pension fund like he was suppose to! You can read this FACT in the 2003 report from the Illinois Department of Insurance about the Police Pension Fund! These UP jokers don't want to talk about 'facts' and rather slander people with rumors. To bad you can't ask Arnie about the 'no bid' deals for some of the houses in Alsip that got handed down to the boards relatives to flip at a nice profit!
King daddy

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 24, 2015
I won't reply to him as mayor but as racist thug !!!!
He is a complete fool that soon will be confronted with his worst nightmares !!!!!
Record all sir !!!!
He hates other races and is also a guy who thinks he's god !!!!
Including his secretary lol
She also is a tool
Look for the soon to be released suite !!!!
See u soon shitking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alsip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 1 hr Suzy Swimmer 170
School board meeting 4/20/17 (Apr '17) 1 hr Bovines Father 44
Eisenhower Student Dies (Nov '09) 1 hr Bovines Mother 71
What happened with the superintendent of Distri... 1 hr Bovines Brother 20
Dr. Carol Crum for District 130 Superintendent 1 hr Bovine 19
Bill Lammel Lied (Nov '16) 3 hr missed 36
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. 6 hr aunt bea 6

Alsip Jobs

Personal Finance

Alsip Mortgages