On the Espionage Act charges against ...

On the Espionage Act charges against Edward Snowden | Glenn Greenwald

There are 97 comments on the The Guardian story from Jun 22, 2013, titled On the Espionage Act charges against Edward Snowden | Glenn Greenwald. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Who is actually bringing "injury to America": those who are secretly building a massive surveillance system or those who inform citizens that it's being done? A new NSA data centre sits beyond a residential area in Bluffdale, Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Granny

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Prior to Obama's first election he said he would get rid of the Patriot Act. Now he is using it.

During his first campaign he said his administration would have transparency.

He evidently meant transparency of everyone except his administration.

How's Obama working out for all you people who voted for him?

Judged:

14

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Obama's destroying America. Hope you Democrappers are happy.

Judged:

12

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Are you Righgties happy about playing the hypocrite by condemning Obama for the things you PRAISED Bush for?

Heh
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 22, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Are you Righgties happy about playing the hypocrite by condemning Obama for the things you PRAISED Bush for?
Heh
Of course! Not our fault that idiot can't make any policies ,he has to add some . Bush brought the Patriot Act for 9/11 and Obama just did all this to spy on Americans.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Of course! Not our fault that idiot can't make any policies ,he has to add some . Bush brought the Patriot Act for 9/11 and Obama just did all this to spy on Americans.
you seem sorely uninformed on this issue. not surprising....
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem sorely uninformed on this issue. not surprising....
You'd better read up on )Paqtriot Act an them compare to that idiot's.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>You'd better read up on )Paqtriot Act an them compare to that idiot's.
i have. this is why i know you are so uninformed. that, and your patently false statements...
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have. this is why i know you are so uninformed. that, and your patently false statements...
Tell someone else who doesn't know you always twist the meanings.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Tell someone else who doesn't know you always twist the meanings.
it probably seems like that to you when i show you how wrong you are...

you do know that bush also used the patriot act to gather data on US citizens. he even openly lied about it to the people..remember him saying it was not being used on US calls...two weeks later, we found out it was...

Obama made it so the court approves all the measures taken and data gathered.

facts are fun!(I'm sure you won't understand any of that...)
Brad

Manchester, CT

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Throughout his Senate career,Oblamer was a fierce critic of surveillance efforts in the Patriot Act.
Hmmmmmm

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Brad wrote:
Throughout his Senate career,Oblamer was a fierce critic of surveillance efforts in the Patriot Act.
Hmmmmmm
and now that he has the info the pres does about why we need them, he came to the correct conclusion...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#13 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and now that he has the info the pres does about why we need them, he came to the correct conclusion...
Lemme guess,,,,

He evolved on that one too?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme guess,,,,
He evolved on that one too?
as anyone should when given new information...
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it probably seems like that to you when i show you how wrong you are...
you do know that bush also used the patriot act to gather data on US citizens. he even openly lied about it to the people..remember him saying it was not being used on US calls...two weeks later, we found out it was...
Obama made it so the court approves all the measures taken and data gathered.
facts are fun!(I'm sure you won't understand any of that...)
Maybe.

But Bush didn't go meet with the taliban afterwards. And when has Obastard EVER done anything with court APPROVAL? Or the approval of congress for that matter?

When Obastard doesn't get his way - there's another "executive order".
Brad

Manchester, CT

#16 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as anyone should when given new information...
Unless of course that anyone has a conservative bone in his body,then hes a flip floppin double talker.

The shoe just never quite fits on the right side of the track.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
But Bush didn't go meet with the taliban afterwards. And when has Obastard EVER done anything with court APPROVAL? Or the approval of congress for that matter?
When Obastard doesn't get his way - there's another "executive order".
ummm. the example I just gave?

wow...not too quick, are you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course that anyone has a conservative bone in his body,then hes a flip floppin double talker.
The shoe just never quite fits on the right side of the track.
naw. fools use that term for both sides of the political aisle...perhaps you should research past campaigns to find out the truth on that matter...

perhaps you should have done that before posting...?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#19 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>naw. fools use that term for both sides of the political aisle...perhaps you should research past campaigns to find out the truth on that matter...
perhaps you should have done that before posting...?
Relax,,,Francis.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm. the example I just gave?
wow...not too quick, are you?
ANd that "example" would be worth something if Obama Bin Lyin was a pathelogical LIAR.

Don't be so gullible you stupid shit.
LNC Llin

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it probably seems like that to you when i show you how wrong you are...
you do know that bush also used the patriot act to gather data on US citizens. he even openly lied about it to the people..remember him saying it was not being used on US calls...two weeks later, we found out it was...
Obama made it so the court approves all the measures taken and data gathered.
facts are fun!(I'm sure you won't understand any of that...)
Good post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May '16 Joann 1
Great environment May '16 Nahcuma 1
Android Data Recovery-Restore Deleted Contacts ... (Jul '15) May '16 Kolpoiu 7
Romney Picks Anti-Christ Paul Ryan as V. President May '16 small water pro 2
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) Apr '16 Tara willis 71
Why would you hire a property manager? Apr '16 -jayson- 2
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4

Alpine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alpine Mortgages