First Prev
of 2
Next Last
convict

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2010
He has no idea what he has done to himself i dont see how he can wear a wire in on someone get pade for it then go right back and buy for himself
spelling bee

Byrdstown, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2010
why don't you learn how to spell paid stupid
Kneel b4 Zod

De Forest, WI

#3 Jan 28, 2010
Whatsamatter, convict? He get your buddies sent back to the Big House for some lovin'?
I hate snow

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2010
He never seemed like the time to nark on someone. But I guess you never know.
Kneel b4 Zod

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Jessie Kean is a hero for getting low lives off the street. Byrdstown could use more narcs.
Truth

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Mar 9, 2010
heard Dallas Garrett is the biggest narc in B'town, he's all that!
who knows

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 9, 2010
Never thought we'd see a black president either did we? Need more narcs huh...well i guess we'll need a few more sink holes and few bags of lime as well.If the elected sheriff and fellow deputies can't do the job by theirself they need a career change.I've had to pay to play and so should jessie or anyone else that breaks the law. I totally agree convict..what's the word for it..oh yeah..entrapment..buncha chit i think. Keep narcin ppl and they'll bring back Unsolved mysteries i can guarantee that!!
Kneel b4 Zod

Rowlett, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2010
who knows wrote:
Need more narcs huh...well i guess we'll need a few more sink holes and few bags of lime as well.
Keep narcin ppl and they'll bring back Unsolved mysteries i can guarantee that!!
Yeah, right. You and the rest of your buddies, when faced with the possibility of a long stretch in prison with some TRULY tough thugs, couldn't get that wire on fast enough.

I have an idea. How about, pulling your head out of your ass, getting off the junk, move out of Byrdstown/Hickville, and getting an education and making something of yourself? It just might work, you certainly haven't tried it yet.
crazyman

Whitley City, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2010
yeah snitches are a dieing bread so are child abusers as jessie is do we need more of those to cuz a snitch doesnt care about nothing or no one they will do anything as long as it is for them self people should quit talkin about chit they dont no about if you dont do drugs then you shouldnt have a problem with them cuz you shouldnt be around these people so stay shelterd in your house and wait for the new unsolved mysteries to come out....
firend jessiskane

Albany, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2010
i know him . he sell drugs, sex money , help peoples. i saw jessis kane has sex with younge boy frm pickkett med school. has is john 14 year old boy. jessis lay with him down. i saw jessis sex with john but it was corrssent boy!!!!!!!! but jessis get money sex. and sell drug. like weeds. painpill. john suck jessis dick in car. at park lot on skyline, n main. byrdstown. but john was screw. but i dont know why jessis try get sex money. and sell drug. also i khow who is gay jessis kane . bobby willson , jermmy cope, mike robbumt , jason kenndey, jennifed kenndey, eric standson. jeff lands, cris welllow. steve Mc Nalley . that i know was sell drug, sex money. that all i know. i dont know where jessis kane . maybe he was hide around in byrdstown. anyway.
Kneel b4 Zod

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2010
firend jessiskane wrote:
i know him . he sell drugs, sex money , help peoples. i saw jessis kane has sex with younge boy frm pickkett med school. has is john 14 year old boy. jessis lay with him down. i saw jessis sex with john but it was corrssent boy!!!!!!!! but jessis get money sex. and sell drug. like weeds. painpill. john suck jessis dick in car. at park lot on skyline, n main. byrdstown. but john was screw. but i dont know why jessis try get sex money. and sell drug. also i khow who is gay jessis kane . bobby willson , jermmy cope, mike robbumt , jason kenndey, jennifed kenndey, eric standson. jeff lands, cris welllow. steve Mc Nalley . that i know was sell drug, sex money. that all i know. i dont know where jessis kane . maybe he was hide around in byrdstown. anyway.
Keyboards are for typing, not chewing.
Trigg

Brea, CA

#12 Apr 6, 2010
firend jessiskane wrote:
i know him . he sell drugs, sex money , help peoples. i saw jessis kane has sex with younge boy frm pickkett med school. has isvtry khow who is gay jessis kane . bobby willson , jermmy cope, mike robbumt , jason kenndey, jennifed kenndey, eric standson. jeff lands, cris welllow. steve Mc Nalley . that i know was sell drug, sex money. that all i know. i dont know where jessis kane . maybe he was hide around in byrdstown. anyway.
what the he'll are you on must be some real bad stuff
fox hound

Jamestown, TN

#13 May 4, 2010
Maybe this is some new code junkies are using. good story though!
Snitch Hunter Bobby Dale

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jun 11, 2010
Here snithy snitchy snitchy, i'vvvve got a morphine pill for ya. You freaking junky you couldn't afford your habit so you started snitchin to pay for your habit and his buddy Jeff flowers giving him enough money to buy enough to set them up and jessie one for doing it, plus a 100 dollars. May god help you when myself and my good old Dad gets ahold of you. It would be ashame if you come up missin or hurt. Jessie do you know if you starve a hog long enough that the hog will eat a human body within 24 hours. I think you have a price on your head don't you, myself and someone else ?????? will gladly pay 5,000 dollars for anyone that will bring him unhurt to a undisclosed area. We don't want to hurt him we just want to have alittle fun with him .
neptune

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jun 11, 2010
Didn't he move to monterey?
Who is Jessie Kean

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2011
convict wrote:
He has no idea what he has done to himself i dont see how he can wear a wire in on someone get pade for it then go right back and buy for himself
Is Jessie from Russell Springs Ky and about 57 years old? Does he have a son named Jessie Marshall Kean? I think we know him if you would give more information.
The Iron Sheik

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2012
Snitch Hunter Bobby Dale wrote:
Here snithy snitchy snitchy, i'vvvve got a morphine pill for ya. You freaking junky you couldn't afford your habit so you started snitchin to pay for your habit and his buddy Jeff flowers giving him enough money to buy enough to set them up and jessie one for doing it, plus a 100 dollars. May god help you when myself and my good old Dad gets ahold of you. It would be ashame if you come up missin or hurt. Jessie do you know if you starve a hog long enough that the hog will eat a human body within 24 hours. I think you have a price on your head don't you, myself and someone else ?????? will gladly pay 5,000 dollars for anyone that will bring him unhurt to a undisclosed area. We don't want to hurt him we just want to have alittle fun with him .
Wow, you're dancing on the lines of breaking a federal law. Real smart, tough guy.
oneofthevictims

Livingston, TN

#19 Feb 16, 2012
yhea that little snitchin bastard lives in moodyville now if anyone wants to know.
jesse kean

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
anybody know where this deadbeat lives now. he robbed my house
Dogtag

Livingston, TN

#21 Feb 1, 2013
The Iron Sheik wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're dancing on the lines of breaking a federal law. Real smart, tough guy.
. Youv broken ah few laws of your own there hot shot!when you propel learn thes words you rights will no longer be trembled .I want a lawyer before you screw me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Curious 149,133
Who is Marty maxfield? 25 min Curious 6
name that livingston eyesore/ lets see how many... 37 min Day Tripper 8
natural gas prices 1 hr gat 53
Cindy Melton travels 2 hr old friend 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
Three face charges after car strikes building (Nov '13) 4 hr DeDominicis 4
•••
•••
•••

Alpine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Alpine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE