Them guys that run the car wash kno how to party

Posted in the Alphoretta Forum

iPartayed

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Yep we had us a good time last Monday night with them ! When we doin it again. Pills an hos all aroun
rouge

Logan, WV

#2 May 15, 2012
how do u get an invite to that party?
spongebob

Winchester, KY

#3 May 16, 2012
yea everyone has a good time party untill the cops stop it and people end up in jail what it so funny is that they have been doing that every sience the car wash has opened its not only the ones that got caught for it it is also the ones that run the car wash is just as bad but they can hind it a little better by spending there money quick on ols cars hair pieces and boob jobs hahaha , when you have a buniess you can sell drugs out of it and no one would think that goes on but it does that covers up what they are doing they think that but this is a small town everyone knows what is going on just watch that little car wash is ding to go down!!!
Concerned citizen

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 17, 2012
What car wash?
goood girl

Inez, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
what car wash r u talking about im wondering to
wtf

Inez, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2012
i know it is not sparkling car wash your talking about because them are some nice ppl and just becuase his brother bill is not a rat don't mean he was involved in that stuff that went down and that is a straight up business
FACT

Winchester, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
i know it is not sparkling car wash your talking about because them are some nice ppl and just becuase his brother bill is not a rat don't mean he was involved in that stuff that went down and that is a straight up business
I have no doubt they are talking about sparling car wash. Bill is nothing but a pilled up peace of shit and so is his skanky ass wife and yes Bill was arrested for makeing meth down on the river bank. You have to be a DUMB@SS to get into that stuff to begin with and considering Paul Hunt and his son Emmitt ( which works for Unite) is his neighbors just proves how stupid this fool really is. Anyone that thinks he is a standup guy is just as brain damaged as he is.
Pissedoff in Prestonsburg

Van Lear, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Bill Shell and his wife are friends of mine and I know personally they both are PILLHEADS. They live for pills and spend their money on pills. His brother James owns the car wash and he is a stand up guy. He does not do pills or sell them. Bill has told me he sells to several county officials and politicians. He probably is GUILTY of making METH, he has been in jail several yrs ago. Suzanne , his wife and her mother and Aunt Joan Cartmell wer in there for a couple of years for dealing drugs. These people don't learn all three are still dealing. I do not know how they get out of it.
spongebob

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
yes i am talking about the sparling car wash and yes bill is a rat and so is his wife suzanne ,, and james that runs the car wash is a front he sells pills and sells pot the car wash is a cover up james was the one that got bill out of jail everyone that works there are RATS trust met out of trouble by rating on people dont trust NO ONE FROM THAT RAT ASS CAR WASH
pissed off

Inez, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2012
for one thing im not a skanky ass for another my husband isnt a pill head or a f***ing rat and no one at that car wash sells a damn thing so get ur facts straight the next time what they said happen in the paper wasnt the truth and bill sat in there and keep his mouth shut so he isnt a rat and neither am i u stupid fucks people just jealous and like to cause drama
pissed off

Williamson, WV

#11 Sep 5, 2012
f u have a proablem with us why dont u come too us tell talk too us every one makes mistakes but its people like u that dont know how too let people alone u have made a lot of mistakes and still making them ....just because u try too hide urs uve got checks wrote at ev bingo hall in floyd co,and pike too so leave my name out of ur f....ing mouths or u might not like what will happened ASS HOES.......................
pissed

Whitman, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2012
For one Bill, James and Sue are not fucking rats. James does not sell drugs and he sure as hell does not do them. And FYI if Bill is a rat then why in the hell didn't he get out the same day he got took to jail. He sat is that damn jail and didnt say a damn word. Sue doesn't do nothing. The family is great and I have never had a problem with any of them. And as for them spending their money on boobs jobs WTF are you smoking crack or something. I swear all you people want to do is put your nose into others business. Why dont yo look in your own backyard and leave the family alone cause more then likely your the ratting mother fuck**
pissed off

Williamson, WV

#13 Sep 5, 2012
KEEP MY NAME OUT OF UR GAME PLAYING ..............AND ESPICALLY MY DEAD SISTER U R A SICK PERSON AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE LOOK AT UR SELF AND TAKE CARE OF UR TRASH BEFORE TALKIN G ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE UR THE CHEESE EATING ONE
great hope

Corbin, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2012
i hope all u pill heads get arse raped in jail!
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2012
if u have a problem with bill or any of us come to us and say it to our faces have the balls please the reason people talking cause they are rats theirslves by the way my wife isnt a skank she is a bitch.if u have any problems u know where i work and live since everyone knows me.I know how to do my time and keep my mouth shut not like u pussies on the computer with ur big mouths
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 5, 2012
hey spongebob my name is frank and im a brother to james and billand for one thing im not a pill head ive never put one pill up my nose can u say that and i work there so if u got something to say come see me get ur facts straight use ur real name u cowardly bastard
pissed off

Inez, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Pissedoff in Prestonsburg wrote:
Bill Shell and his wife are friends of mine and I know personally they both are PILLHEADS. They live for pills and spend their money on pills. His brother James owns the car wash and he is a stand up guy. He does not do pills or sell them. Bill has told me he sells to several county officials and politicians. He probably is GUILTY of making METH, he has been in jail several yrs ago. Suzanne , his wife and her mother and Aunt Joan Cartmell wer in there for a couple of years for dealing drugs. These people don't learn all three are still dealing. I do not know how they get out of it.
well apparently u most not us to well or u would get u fing story right im not a pill head and bill wasnt making meth u need to tell the facts before u start ur shit and no one at that carwash deals in nothing and for u to talk this shit on here u most not be a friend and ur not a friend i need
the wish

Paintsville, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2012
please everyone who can, be a RAT!!! Your saving lives.
pissed off

Inez, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2012
people can talk about us all they wantand anymore we dont care all they r trying to do is cause trouble and it isnt working we r a strong family and we dont pay attention to all the drama we know we arent rats and we know james never got bill out he sit there and donwe 75 days and was let out on failure to indict,all the people that is saying this stuff on here is just drama queens and trouble makers.They should just leave us alone and quit talking about us and mike lowes family .People dont know the facts and we just dont care anymore SO LEAVE US THE F*** ALONE AND GET ON WITH UR OWN LIVES
pissed off

Inez, KY

#21 Sep 28, 2012
THIS TOPIXS ISNT NOTHING BUT FOR PEOPLE GOSSIPING AND RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS THEY R DESTORYING PEOPLE LIVES AND THEIR FAMILIES THEY SHOULD SHUT THIS SIGHT DOWN I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND I RESPECT THAT THAT PEOPLE GROW UP AND GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING SHIT ON HERE. I BET IF THEY MADE IT TO WHERE U COULD FIND OUT WHO IS ACTUALLY SAYING THIS STUFF ALOT OF IT WOULD STOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alphoretta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 132,162
Anthony Gilliam aka Cathead (Aug '09) 1 hr amazon 44
Editorial On Re-election of Judge Debra Lambert (Apr '06) 1 hr kandi 58
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr Analog man 1,680
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,602
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 2,287
Chris Hayden 3 hr T-ruth 29
Alphoretta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alphoretta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alphoretta News, Events & Info