Review: Hamp's Speedometer & Repair

Review: Hamp's Speedometer & Repair

Posted in the Alpharetta Forum

Drew Mobley

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2009
I got there a little after 4pm on a week day afternoon. Location is pretty far out of my way, so instead of just dropping off, then having to drive that far out of my way again to pick up repaired speedo, Hamp volunteered to do it while I waited. 30minutes. Plus, I got to hang out with his wife and desk guy and talk with these great folks for a while. SUPER!! Highly recommended!
Alan Maddox

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Highly recommended!
I recently showed up with an unusual job for Hamp. I needed a very delicate headset wire soldered to an in-line volume control. What I had been told us far was bleak. One person surveyed the job quoted $35 for a repair and stated that the work could not be guaranteed. I simply needed two small wires soldered? The next person suggested I replace the headset because it probably could not be repaired.

Hamp, on the other hand, looked closely at the problem. Immediately said yes I can fix that, and proceeded to do so right then.
The headset still works great.I am using it to dictate this comment.
Thanks Hamp,
Alan
Gary Towns

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Highly recommended!

I've been using Hamps for all my speedometer repairs and many other electronic repairs. It's a pleasure to do business Hamp.
schauts auto upstate ny

Katonah, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2012
great work/ listen to him/ do it his way and there are no problems great work I have 55 years work experience & I love cars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpharetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 2,156
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alpharetta, GA Jun 19 Kaykay5985 11
News Law Student Charged With Murder (Mar '08) Jun 11 Perplexed 142
News Third Suspect in Roswell Store Owner Murder Wan... (Jul '08) Jun 8 Group 4
News Shane Co. jewelry store files for bankruptcy (Jan '09) May '16 Atlantakid 17
Say "NO" to Boosterthon Fun Runs in our schools (Oct '08) May '16 Dad that earns 570
whose kid did the Alpharetta mom allegedly screw? May '16 jimbo 1

Alpharetta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alpharetta Mortgages