Terry Wellham Terry Franklin Wellham Ginger Fraudsters

Posted in the Alpharetta Forum

Rick

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Terry Wellham (Chief Executive Officer)
Company Name: Church Of The Messiah, Inc.
Status: Automated Administrative Dissolution/Revocation Filing Date: 07/16/1998
Entity Type: Domestic Non-Profit Corporation File Number: K827910
Filing State: Georgia (GA) Registered Agent: Terry Wellham
Principal Name: Terry Wellham (Chief Financial Officer)
Company Name: Church Of The Messiah, Inc.
Status: Automated Administrative Dissolution/Revocation Filing Date: 07/16/1998
Entity Type: Domestic Non-Profit Corporation File Number: K827910
Filing State: Georgia (GA) Registered Agent: Terry Wellham

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jason

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Owns Moralhost.com website. Don't believe it's registered as a website business in GA. Used to have 'legal department' located at 100 Devonshire in Toccoa. The address is an open pasture!!!! Has since updated address to a P.O. Box. Stay away from this con artist!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ms E White

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2013
http://www.remnantofgod.org/wellham.htm Check out this website. This man is a low life slime ball!!! Calls himself a christian! He's a hypocrite! Uses people. Does not work. Steals money from his own family!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
David Penn

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Hello Ms. White,
Maybe you can help me. I try to help everyone that loves horses. I did a search on his name because I was thinking about financing a horse for him and this information came up. Does he live in Toccoa, Georgia? I met him when I was delivering two horses to a customer in Toccoa. He was with a lady he introduced as his wife and a very sweet granddaughter.
I need the money but now I'm second guessing myself. He seems like a good Christian man. Where can I find more information about him. If you have a picture of him would you please e-mail it to me maybe this is a different person.
Any information will be greatly appreciated. My e-mail address is: davidpenn704@gmail.com Thanks David

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Hello David!

Stay far away! He was sued by Capitol One for over $4000.00 that he never paid! He was also arrested for assault! Look at Charleston County Courthouse website to see for yourself!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Terry Wellham is the devil in Christian clothing! He owes everyone money and skips out when he can't pay!! Do not loan him anything!
David Penn wrote:
Hello Ms. White,
Maybe you can help me. I try to help everyone that loves horses. I did a search on his name because I was thinking about financing a horse for him and this information came up. Does he live in Toccoa, Georgia? I met him when I was delivering two horses to a customer in Toccoa. He was with a lady he introduced as his wife and a very sweet granddaughter.
I need the money but now I'm second guessing myself. He seems like a good Christian man. Where can I find more information about him. If you have a picture of him would you please e-mail it to me maybe this is a different person.
Any information will be greatly appreciated. My e-mail address is: davidpenn704@gmail.com Thanks David

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Look up Terry Wellham on Google!!! See for yourself. The guy is a loser and you will lose your money if you do business with him! BE WARNED!!

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2013
http://share.pdfonline.com/50bb1093e77f4aaba3...

Check out this website to see Terry Wellham's phone number! If he owes you money, give him a call!!!
patrick

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2013
what happened to moralhost? did somebody catch up to terry wellham the scam artist?
THOMAS

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2013
MORAL HOST IS GONE. TERRY WELLHAM HAS MOVED ON TO HIS NEXT SCAM.
RJB

Fallon, NV

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Why all the mean talk? It sounds to me thst you just hate. There is no room in this world for haters!
Wolfgang Nebmaier

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2014
Hi everyone, really interesting and actually gratifying that this pseudo-Christian small time shyster and his m.o. have been outed.
I had collatred info on him and his about 20 defunct businesses across two or three states more than a year ago. The reason was that he had joined forces with this guy, Robert Sessler, after Sessler‘s own church had kicked him out for doing to us what had done:

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He is still out here in Oregon (next door).

Wellham, I think, was in over his head.
Ironically, his last known gig was security director of the Habersham Medical Center.
concerned citizen

Hollywood, FL

#14 Nov 2, 2014
Wolfgang Nebmaier wrote:
Hi everyone, really interesting and actually gratifying that this pseudo-Christian small time shyster and his m.o. have been outed.
I had collatred info on him and his about 20 defunct businesses across two or three states more than a year ago. The reason was that he had joined forces with this guy, Robert Sessler, after Sessler‘s own church had kicked him out for doing to us what had done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fOBMb5Jaj5YXX
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He is still out here in Oregon (next door).
Wellham, I think, was in over his head.
Ironically, his last known gig was security director of the Habersham Medical Center.
When is the con team going to jail?
Drummer

France

#16 Thursday Dec 4
Is Terry still in jail on fraud charges? I hope so and maybe the irs will finally make those concerns turn into reality ! Charges
Your Churchband

France

#17 Thursday Dec 4
Terry go to hell and fry you and fat Ginger are the devil. Stop stealing from god!
Ben frmfrance

Hollywood, FL

#18 Thursday Dec 4
Terry Wellham was my boyfiend before I left for for France I met him in church and he found himself beteen my legs making me feel young again and after that he talked me into giving him money soon after that he fled with my cash. Terry was a good lover but a real crook! I want my money Terry! Love you Ben

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpharetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Wellham In Jail Again ? Tue Hans Gruber 1
Say "NO" to Boosterthon Fun Runs in our schools (Oct '08) Tue Amy 535
Haunted Duluth MN? (Mar '08) Dec 14 kamijo 68
Does anyone know Jif? Dec 13 Needananswer 1
Huge million dollar home yard sale 12/14 10am M... Dec 11 DOC 2
Horny Women (Sep '13) Dec 11 big daddy 4
Why did Milton Police Chief Debra Harrell reall... Dec 11 David 1

Alpharetta News Video

Alpharetta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alpharetta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alpharetta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alpharetta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars