Jehovah's Witnesses Will Be Allowed t...

Jehovah's Witnesses Will Be Allowed to Build Church in Dacula

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 22, 2013, titled Jehovah's Witnesses Will Be Allowed to Build Church in Dacula. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The third time was the charm for members of the Dacula Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 22, 2013
The end is near better buy realestate and build new kingdom halls before it's to late!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 23, 2013
It was once a strong rumor in our congregation that when the big A hit, who ever was in a kingdum hall would be spared, the angels would not destroy kingdum halls.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
It was once a strong rumor in our congregation that when the big A hit, who ever was in a kingdum hall would be spared, the angels would not destroy kingdum halls.
. Not a plaster board upon a plaster board..
Sister Sodomy

New Windsor, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2013
If you want to do yourself a favor, get together with some of your nearest and dearest, dear Sagittarius. However, you might want to avoid anyone who's very noisy or too much like hard work, because you simply won't have the stamina for them with the Sun moving into your twelfth house. Instead, choose companions who are sensitive, affectionate and who don't need to be endlessly entertained.
art

London, UK

#5 Oct 23, 2013
how about a nuclear attack why build shelter when you can just pop into a K/H
I thought Armageddon was supposed to leave everything intact
so all the Joe's left can pick out all the best houses and cars for themselves.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2013
art wrote:
how about a nuclear attack why build shelter when you can just pop into a K/H
I thought Armageddon was supposed to leave everything intact
so all the Joe's left can pick out all the best houses and cars for themselves.
.Interesting.. As many Jw's think that way.. As to what really will happen.. Well ..we'll just have to wait and see.. As we can speculate until hell freezes over...and yet.. that is pretty much all there is.. Consider for a moment.. that the concept of choosing the best homes.. Is Coveting.. and assuming that the people that live there won't be around..
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Oct 23, 2013
I notice the wtbts uses the term church in order to claim property tax exemtions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpharetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say "NO" to Boosterthon Fun Runs in our schools (Oct '08) Sat Just your average... 570
News Piedmont sues Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia (Jun '06) Aug 20 trdr57 mi 22
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alpharetta, GA Aug 19 Ashley 17
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 19 Johnny Weismiller 1
Review: Batchelor Chiropractic Clinic - Daniel ... (Mar '10) Aug 15 Richard 19
Straight Aug 12 georgiaruby73 2
News Teens found dead behind Roswell Publix; Suspect... Aug 9 Gilmersucks 14

Alpharetta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alpharetta Mortgages