Probe Continues into Livingston Priest Accused of Sex Abuse

Jan 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheAlternativePress.com

Six months after the Rev. John J. Laferrera took a leave of absence from his post as monsignor of St.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
One Eyed Jack

Harrison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Great article by Pat Kelley. Maybe one day Fr. John J. Laferrera will be laicized from the ministry. He abused children in the 70's, 80's, and even 90's. It's just a matter of time for the facts to come out about this pedophile priest...
Two Eyed Bill

West New York, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Your right one eyed, what a great article. Hopefully the abused can put this monster behind them or, well not behind them, but out of their lives for good. He should be laicized and thrown into the fiery depths of hell for the torment he caused in so many young mens lives. And to his pedo cronies I say fluff off and burn with this arrogant hairy beast.
is john laferrfatta also

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

involved?

interview all the priests who knew him...

depose them

who da helly is pat kelley
He Poosy

Harrison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

is john laferrfatta also wrote:
involved?
interview all the priests who knew him...
depose them
who da helly is pat kelley
Why not get involved yourself? Name the priests who knew him.
You know something, say something... He was removed because of my efforts. I am doing my part, do yours...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

wow He Poosy. I commend you.
he booty

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

yeh man yeh get involved yeh yeh yeh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

I think making jokes diminishes the suffering of the victims
He Poosy

Harrison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Lemp wrote:
I think making jokes diminishes the suffering of the victims
Then stop writing and we will not suffer with your tirades!!!
lemp bisquit

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Wasn't one of the three stooges named lemp lmfao. Please donot acknowledge he poosy unless you are for the victims here. So lemp slempf or ghaflempt shut your koolaide pie hole and be gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

A lesson or two in grammar would do wonders in making your message more effective. Clearly you are not a survivor of sexual abuse or you would not be making fun of something so serious. If you have no respect for what these people have suffered then "be gone."
lemp bisquit

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Here is a lesson in grammar even an uptight white trash like yourself can understand go f- yourself. Don't ever try to put yourself in any of these victims situation or even try to sound as if you are on their side. And don't ever try and tell me what I have been through you fruitcake. My sense of humor may not be to your liking but that doesnot make my story un true you anal retentive sorry excuse for a human being. Now do you understand is my spelling to your liking Azzzzzhhhhoooooolllllleeeeeee.
Lemp es pato

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

a lesson or tu in gramma wud do wunders en maky ju massage mas ef feck tif. cleargy ju no es a surbibor of de sexual abuse cos ima doctor and a ph dick and i no betta. ju no having no respec for what dese peoples hab bin true. i so estupido my name is lemp hay dios mio i so dumb i no espelly good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

No, your spelling is not to my liking.
Lemp es pato

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

lemp stcky u hed en ju culo cabron and likey papa juans bolas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

So why is arguing with me (in very poor fashion, I might add) more important than the actual topic of this thread? This man is a horrible sexual predator and his victims deserve respect and action on everyone's part so that the church no longer fosters this sort of deplorable behavior. It's time that sexual misconduct be weeded-out of the Church. If Jesus was alive today he would be so saddened by the state of affairs in Catholicism. I'm disgusted by people who put on a collar and claim to be God's representatives and then behave like sexual deviants. Father John and his peers need to take a serious look at themselves and their behavior. If they truly are the Christians that they claim to be, then they will start trying to right their wrongs.
squeals like a pig it is

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

a pig. lemp you are attacking me. i posted a comment and you in turn felt the need to direct your post to me. if you truly mean what you say than so be it but do not tell me what i should or should not write on this thread. last time i checked you were not the moderator. and once more your digs at me in parenthesis only fuel my fire to go on the attack. you see when you compliment someone than throw a slight, that leads me to presume that you are a koolaide in a snapple bottle. so again this is for the victims get out of our thread and go back to livingston with all your pedo cronies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

I did not tell you what to write. I did not "moderate" in any sense of the word, nor do I intend to do so. As for the "attack," there is no reason for any of it on this board. Again, this man's victims deserve respect and your posts only draw attention away from them. Why are you so concerned with insulting me? Wouldn't your efforts be better spent trying to help those who have suffered because of this man or any pedophiles from the Catholic Church? Abuse, especially at the hands of a trusted clergyman, ruins lives beyond repair. One conversation with a victim and the gravity of the situation truly comes to light. There are people trying to reform the Church now, they deserve our support and Fr. John deserves his justice.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

second verse, same as the first.

Whats this? 89,000th catholic priest caught?

I thought the catholic church was an advocate of MORALITY and JUSTICE. Not lies, deceit and coverups.........oh well I am wrong again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

If anyone is interested in giving their time or resources to help those recovering from sexual abuse, here are a few of my favorite organizations. They can,of course, also always use your prayers:

1) http://www.road-to-recovery.org/
2) http://www.snapnetwork.org/
3) http://www.njamft.org/ohana/website/index.cfm...
4) http://www.chsofnj.org/
5) http://www.womenandhealth.org/volunteer/
6) http://www.bishop-accountability.org/Who_We_A...

My experience volunteering has been eye-opening to say the least. If you are so moved, consider lending your voice or time to help someone recover from sexual abuse (inside or outside of the church). Those who choose to behave so immorally in an institution of Christ should be ashamed of themselves (I'm looking at you, Fr. John). Prayer and healing are what all parties involved need.
DEE NICE

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

LEMP very NICE words. FATHER john WILL have HIS day. SOONER than LATER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alpha Discussions

Search the Alpha Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 charged in Phillipsburg woman's slaying (Sep '06) 22 min J Bostian 9
Residents want tax deferred development placed ... Jul 20 John J Procita 1
BEWARE Greenwich Chase residents (Nov '13) Jul 10 Not suprised 2
10-year-old with no arms plays trumpet with onl... Apr '14 Please Applaud Now 13
Phillipsburg wrestlers to hold press conference... Feb '14 Lisa 1
Texas man found dead at Hunterdon County truck ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jill Hope 6
Review: Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai (Dec '13) Dec '13 VelosterFan 1
•••
•••
•••
Alpha Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Alpha Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••