First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woundering

Alpena, MI

#1 Dec 27, 2012
They ever find that Lisa knight who went missing in June?
NEED INFO

Alpena, MI

#2 Dec 27, 2012
nope, none yet
salamandersix

Whitmore Lake, MI

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Vote No on night (too dark)!
Mort

Saline, MI

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I think she is working at the veterinarian clinic on M-32.
Samantha

Alpena, MI

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Mort wrote:
I think she is working at the veterinarian clinic on M-32.
That's Danielle Knight, not Lisa Knight.
rainman

Whitmore Lake, MI

#7 Jan 31, 2013
night is night dummy! Who the heck gives night a name?
Karzichrzesk

Alpena, MI

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Just for entertainment I checked out their facebook page and found this little tift going on.

Carla Yuchasz: I understand how angry you are.... but this is slander, and I would hate to see you get into trouble over it.
Johanna Dawn Burnham: It's not slander bitch it's called my opinion. Or you not know what one of those are?

Damn these women have some real class!!!
Check it out!
gunowner

Alpena, MI

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Johanna sounds like a very classy lady. Don't all classy ladies call others bitch!
Karzichrzesk

Alpena, MI

#10 Feb 28, 2013
I admit at first I felt bad for these people, but the more I learn about the people she associated with, lost custody of all her kids, was a known druggie................now I just can't feel sorry for her or any of them. She's dead, they know it, they need to stop saying please come home because it's just plain pathetic.
sheila

Whitmore Lake, MI

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Comes after day
toewinger

Whitmore Lake, MI

#12 Mar 1, 2013
STFU Sheila
Loren

Alpena, MI

#13 Mar 2, 2013
All the scumbags want her to come back so they can use her for drugs and sex some more.
bobalou

Lewiston, MI

#14 Mar 2, 2013
toewinger wrote:
STFU Sheila
Shut you pie hole, Midland Moron.
bobalou

Lewiston, MI

#15 Mar 2, 2013
'your"
Corey

Whitmore Lake, MI

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Will be here right after dark!
shorty

Whitmore Lake, MI

#20 Mar 18, 2013
I lie to cuddle with art and the Fennville Ferret at night.
Fennville Ferret

Alpena, MI

#21 Mar 18, 2013
I eat crap three meals a day!
TwerkMaster102

Alpena, MI

#22 Mar 19, 2013
They ever find that Lisa knight who went missing in June?
Wow

United States

#23 May 22, 2013
Someone was murdered and all you rednecks can do is make jokes? This town is sick.
Do you have any conscious

Alpena, MI

#24 May 22, 2013
Do any of you realize that Lisa has a child that is old enough to be on the internet and that he himself can see all these posts you are putting up of his mother. If any of you have any kind of conscious, kids, heart or feelings for that matter. You should take note that maybe what you people are posting on here is not helping this child anymore than his mother still not being found. The obvious is the obvious and no longer needs to be pointed out in such a nasty vulgar way. I hope that if any of you ever made a misstep in your life, that there aren't several people on here caring this way about you, the way you are over someone who is still a human being, who is a mother, she made her mistakes and you judgmental people that don't know the whole story as I don't either, can't judge the whole situation. I am just disgusted with how so many are so quick to say things knowing that her child can see and read this. I hear her oldest is very intelligent & I hope that he strives to improve himself in her name. You all need to improve your lives if all you can do is put others lives down!! Your a sad LOT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinny is a snitch 53 min Beware 1
Drive by in alpena 6 hr Spooky Ladies Sid... 37
Alpena Township Official Arrested 10 hr jitterbug 12
Meijer 15 hr the411 7
Michelle Paad (Feb '13) Thu nina_2 12
Steiger verdict upheld - bad news for HUNT (May '12) Thu Rick Steiger 19
You Silly Slaves Wed Betty Shemmanski 3
More from around the web

Alpena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE