Dear Phil Heimerl
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Dear Phil,
Most newscasters work very hard to lose their local accent. For example, very few southern newscasters have a southern drawl. Tune in a Boston newscast and you won't hear an obvious Boston accent. Having a professional speaking voice free of a local accent is important. It's especially important when a newscaster moves outside his region. Isn't it about time you lost that horrific midwestern, Wisconsin accent you have? You sound dreadfully out of place, poorly educated and hopelessly unprofessional. While it was funny hearing you say "thiiiis is Phil Hhhhhhiiiiiimroooollll wit da noooooooooooze" the first fifty times, it's no longer funny.
Yours Truly,
The People of Alpena
wondering

Alpena, MI

#2 Jul 22, 2011
I though Phil Heinyhole was one of da Yoopers!
not me

Alpena, MI

#3 Jul 22, 2011
to: Voice of Reason.....

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Do not include me in your rants. I for one like the news.
Thanks.
a Voice of Alpena
Yeah you

Alpena, MI

#4 Jul 22, 2011
not me wrote:
to: Voice of Reason.....
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Do not include me in your rants. I for one like the news.
Thanks.
a Voice of Alpena
Well den yoooous will just hafta get yoooooosed to da fact dat not everybodeeeee is a dumb yoooooper like yoooou and that yoooous peeeepul get on our nerves, ya seeee. lol!
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#5 Jul 22, 2011
The only thing worse than hearing kids speak like they're uneducated blacks is hearing adults speak like they're uneducated white trash. You people are so inbred, you have your own language! And you wonder why the rest of the country thinks Michigan is a joke?
Turnip

Alpena, MI

#6 Jul 22, 2011
not me wrote:
to: Voice of Reason.....
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Do not include me in your rants. I for one like the news.
Thanks.
a Voice of Alpena
Sorry Mrs.Heimerl, but your son speaks like he has a mouth full of sh*t.
Water Warrior

Alpena, MI

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Phil Heimerol definitely does not have a professional speaking voice. He's not even qualified to announce blue light specials over the intercom at Kmart.
Narrows

Alpena, MI

#8 Jul 22, 2011
I feel like I'm trapped in the movie "Fargo" everytime the news comes on!
notsomuch

Mio, MI

#9 Jul 22, 2011
Voice of Reason wrote:
The only thing worse than hearing kids speak like they're uneducated blacks is hearing adults speak like they're uneducated white trash. You people are so inbred, you have your own language! And you wonder why the rest of the country thinks Michigan is a joke?
Racist bazturd!
Belial

Alpena, MI

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Voice of Reason wrote:
Dear Phil,
Most newscasters work very hard to lose their local accent. For example, very few southern newscasters have a southern drawl. Tune in a Boston newscast and you won't hear an obvious Boston accent. Having a professional speaking voice free of a local accent is important. It's especially important when a newscaster moves outside his region. Isn't it about time you lost that horrific midwestern, Wisconsin accent you have? You sound dreadfully out of place, poorly educated and hopelessly unprofessional. While it was funny hearing you say "thiiiis is Phil Hhhhhhiiiiiimroooollll wit da noooooooooooze" the first fifty times, it's no longer funny.
Yours Truly,
The People of Alpena
I find it only fair that if you are going to make a personal attack on a known person in the community that you should have to provide your identity as well.

I await your unveiling......
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Belial wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it only fair that if you are going to make a personal attack on a known person in the community that you should have to provide your identity as well.
I await your unveiling......
Attack? It was simple advice. Belial, you are full of more drama than a 12 year old girl. Get over it.
Belial

Alpena, MI

#12 Jul 22, 2011
Advice? Maybe if he wanted it he would ask for it. I consider it harassment otherwise. Drama you say? I am not the one calling out the different races. I think the point I made is called for, however your uneducated response and racist demeanor is appalling. State your name and rank private or shut the hell up.
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Belial wrote:
Advice? Maybe if he wanted it he would ask for it. I consider it harassment otherwise. Drama you say? I am not the one calling out the different races. I think the point I made is called for, however your uneducated response and racist demeanor is appalling. State your name and rank private or shut the hell up.
lmao. It's gone from an "attack" to "harassment". Soooo full of drama! "Calling out the different races"? "Name and rank, private"?STFU Belial, you're an idiot beyond compare.
Belial

Alpena, MI

#14 Jul 22, 2011
I see you are great at quoting me. However, by doing so you still fail to explain yourself. Are you saying you did not make a racial slur in an earlier post? I will take a chapter out of your book and quote you "uneducated blacks", are they different then any other uneducated race? The name and rank comment was sarcasm, I am sorry, I thought you would catch it. I will tone down my witty responses so as to not zing them too far from your grasp.

Come on, at least take your time and put some thought in to your posts. I mean with the name "voice of reason" you would think that reasoning skills would come with ease. I see it's a struggle for you.
Snowbound

Alpena, MI

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Belial wrote:
Advice? Maybe if he wanted it he would ask for it. I consider it harassment otherwise. Drama you say? I am not the one calling out the different races. I think the point I made is called for, however your uneducated response and racist demeanor is appalling. State your name and rank private or shut the hell up.
Who appointed you moderator of this page?
Maybe bacause you spend so much time here you feel you own the place. Get a life.
narrows

Alpena, MI

#16 Jul 22, 2011
I bet Belial IS Phil Heinyhole. Whoelse would be so upset over constructive criticism?
Belial

Alpena, MI

#17 Jul 22, 2011
So Snowbound you are okay with racist statements? Do you happen to know where I would be able to come across a life to get? I have been searching. That is why I come to Topix. I was hoping the best and the brightest would be able to help me out. Narrows, any ideas?

I am better than the moderator, I am Belial!
Belial

Alpena, MI

#18 Jul 22, 2011
This just dawned on me. You probably meant to address this to Dr. Phil. He would be of much more service to your, shall we say "special" needs. It would seem therapy might be in order, but don't discount some of the new and advanced drugs, not to mention some alternative treatments. I will do whatever I can to ensure that everyone here gets the help that they need. Please take care of yourselves.
Voice of Reason

Alpena, MI

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Belial wrote:
I see you are great at quoting me. However, by doing so you still fail to explain yourself. Are you saying you did not make a racial slur in an earlier post? I will take a chapter out of your book and quote you "uneducated blacks", are they different then any other uneducated race? The name and rank comment was sarcasm, I am sorry, I thought you would catch it. I will tone down my witty responses so as to not zing them too far from your grasp.
Come on, at least take your time and put some thought in to your posts. I mean with the name "voice of reason" you would think that reasoning skills would come with ease. I see it's a struggle for you.
Yawn...Where shall we start? Let's just say that those with little self esteem consider ANY form of critisism to be an "attack". It's not hard to see through you. I think a low self esteem is also the reason you're online acting like a fool, looking for attention. You can carry on and throw around exagerations and accussations to make some grand point, but in the end it's really nothing more than you being a condecending, sarcastic asshole who spends way too much time online arguing with people.
Get over yourself. You're simply not worth it.
helmut

Alpena, MI

#20 Jul 22, 2011
belial = coward behind a keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile Patrol - How I wish it told WHY someone ... 16 min Im a good mom 15
B Hawley 55 min Brittanie 16
whos all banged samantha holtz? 3 hr gag me 4
first satanic church to open soon in alpena (Jun '14) 20 hr Justice Bates 23
Tommy Cramer Sun Sure 4
Sex Offenders Names Here Please! keep our kids ... Apr 30 Nosey Josey 8
Smith Should have gotten life without parole Apr 29 LMAO 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alpena Mortgages