Next Last
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Well, who has the biggest boobs in Alpena ?`
Wondering

Alpena, MI

#2 Dec 9, 2011
I think the biggest boobs in Alpena are on here.
Wandering

Alpena, MI

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I think the biggest boobs in Alpena are on here.
C'mon now, don't be giving funbags a bad name ;o)
Southsider

Oscoda, MI

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Neiman's Family Market...the management team
Big Momma

Alpena, MI

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Southsider wrote:
Neiman's Family Market...the management team
No I think there is a girl in the deli with bigger ones.
Wandering

Alpena, MI

#6 Dec 9, 2011
Are these obesity enhanced boobs?
Looking

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2011
Well, Sarah Johnsons are big.
ALA

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Who has the smallest?
NYHunny

Alpena, MI

#9 Dec 11, 2011
That zitty blond ditz at wallyworld. Oh wait, you said smallest, not flattest!
Paul Bun-yun

Alpena, MI

#10 Dec 13, 2011
My sistr has big boobs hee.
WHATFINGEVER

Alpena, MI

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Glad to see such intelligent topic's on here. Do you all have your mothers permission to use her computer? And shouldn't you all be in school? Or at least enrolled in Aces!! I doubt if any one of you ever received a high school education, and if you did get your diploma, its because they wanted to rid the system of such losers.
oh really

Alpena, MI

#13 Dec 14, 2011
WHATFINGEVER wrote:
Glad to see such intelligent topic's on here. Do you all have your mothers permission to use her computer? And shouldn't you all be in school? Or at least enrolled in Aces!! I doubt if any one of you ever received a high school education, and if you did get your diploma, its because they wanted to rid the system of such losers.
Get a life you sad lump of sh*t. If we want crap we will squeeze your greasy head.
WHATFINGEVER

Alpena, MI

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Oh Really;

Enough said, careful your IQ is showing. Might shock everyone you know if your actually said some intelligent.
And good ole Paul Bun-yun,checking out his own sister!! Hate to see his floor next to his bed, piles of used Kleenex from thinking of her all night!!
ALA

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2011
WHATFINGEVER wrote:
Big&saggy, or do you need a padded device?
oh really

Alpena, MI

#16 Dec 14, 2011
WHATFINGEVER wrote:
Oh Really;
Enough said, careful your IQ is showing. Might shock everyone you know if your actually said some intelligent.
And good ole Paul Bun-yun,checking out his own sister!! Hate to see his floor next to his bed, piles of used Kleenex from thinking of her all night!!
Get a clue, you dumb hick! Lmfao!
No Name

Alpena, MI

#18 Dec 14, 2011
WHATFINGEVER wrote:
Screw you nigger lover. Go get your ged.
Too many coon lovers here.

Gary

Alpena, MI

#19 Dec 15, 2011
WHATFINGEVER wrote:
Oh Really;
You're posting to a thread about big boobs and you're looking down on other people? Get a clue, you dumb redneck.
Whatfingever

Alpena, MI

#20 Dec 15, 2011
I never wrote the comment about regarding colored people. Thought maybe this would be a forum for some intelligent topics. But what can one expect such from such uneducated individuals.

Does anyone who posted on this topic even have a job? I imagine you all sit around all day, on your mothers computer, never had a girlfriend, or at least one that they would want to be seen in public with.
I challenge all you you to post a topic regarding something intelligent!! Anything that requires some actual thought.
i know you

Alpena, MI

#22 Dec 15, 2011
Hey whatfingever, I know you. Your mate is no prize.just sayin'.
Whatfinger

Alpena, MI

#23 Dec 15, 2011
Hey for being a fetal alcohol baby, my wife is cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 125
gas price fixing issue in Alpena Tue I work thre416 4
Turning Brook (Jun '13) Sep 15 Oh really 40
My brother is a pedophile Sep 15 Mother of two 31
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
cow-i-lik spotted Sep 12 Alpena WOW 89
Chem Trails Over Alpena Sep 8 Wtf 25
•••
•••
Alpena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••