Court will decide if Mills insanity defense moves forward

Posted in the Alpena Forum

Concerned Mother

Alpena, MI

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Let's hope Judge Mack sees through this garbage. This guy needs to go away forever. He has some nerve pleading innocent. He's a coward and a dangerous person who needs to be caged like the animal he is.
iworktoo

Alpena, MI

#2 Aug 31, 2011
We'll see how "dangerous" he is when 20 black guys turn him inside out in the showers!
Who

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Any self respecting DA is not going to let this s^hit fly.....
Electraglide

Alpena, MI

#5 Aug 31, 2011
After doing some recearch on the drug problem in the area I have changed my mind on this case. Vance didn't get the help he needed, ther should be more done in this town to help people with these problems, locking them up is not the answer.
jeffssis

Alpena, MI

#6 Aug 31, 2011
Electraglide wrote:
After doing some recearch on the drug problem in the area I have changed my mind on this case. Vance didn't get the help he needed, ther should be more done in this town to help people with these problems, locking them up is not the answer.
You are entitled to your opinion. Personally I think he needs to go away for a lifetime of a$$ pounding in prison.
Who

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Too bad he committed a violent felony which in turn makes drug court out of the question..... Bubba will teach him narcotics anonymous!!
Electraglide

Alpena, MI

#8 Aug 31, 2011
Too bad we didn't have drug court back when he started getting into drugs. Maybe the outcome would have been different.
iworktoo

Alpena, MI

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Concerned Mother wrote:
Let's hope Judge Mack sees through this garbage. This guy needs to go away forever. He has some nerve pleading innocent. He's a coward and a dangerous person who needs to be caged like the animal he is.
You keep on being concerned, mother, cause when your kids are in their 40"s and do something, then we will see if you are there to help them or if you just want them locked up. It is really easy to say someone should be locked up when your kids are young. But maybe you will luck out and it will be your grandchildren that get into trouble and not your children.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Vance is crazy!
iworktoo

Alpena, MI

#11 Sep 26, 2011
well duhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President 6 hr Jake Bernard 115
Alpena Co. equalization director & deputy fired (Aug '12) Apr 23 Sneaky Paul 27
Fletcher Paper Apr 22 PaperMachine1 3
Suspected Pedophile LIST Apr 21 two x 4 3
is it safe yet? Apr 21 Sneaky Pete 4
360 Junkman Apr 20 sukit 11
conspiracy theories Apr 20 sukit 2
More from around the web

Alpena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE