salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#107 Feb 17, 2013
meathead wrote:
Sure love the way everyone talks trash about Perchs. If you all hate it so much, then QUIT!!!!
Can't do that can you?

meathead wrote Poor Salamandersix, was talking about the previous posts coming from an employee at Perch's so disgruntled about working there with the bad conditions, I told them to just quit ...meaning quit working there.. If a place is so bad that you have to trash it, then why would you want to stay working there?
People on here, I am sure have nothing else to do but trash people and places...Get a life, try working

Poor meathead, if you get a job, then you can hate your job too. unless your someone who is sick in the head loves the job, sniffs the boss butt, got to mental health. before its to late.
meathead

Alpena, MI

#108 Feb 17, 2013
Do you feel everyone does not like their job? Some people do.LOSER
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#109 Feb 17, 2013
meathead wrote:
Do you feel everyone does not like their job? Some people do.LOSER
i agree some do not like their job. but that doesnt make me a loser. what makes me a loser is if i agree with you on everything you wrote. whew, i am not a loser.
meathead

Alpena, MI

#110 Feb 17, 2013
I was talking about Little Debbies comments earlier, about her being there for 15 years and now hates her job. That is the one that should quit her job!!
Fennville Ferret

Alpena, MI

#111 Feb 17, 2013
salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree some do not like their job. but that doesnt make me a loser. what makes me a loser is if i agree with you on everything you wrote. whew, i am not a loser.
What makes you a loser is everything about you!
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#112 Feb 19, 2013
STFU tuna breath!
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#113 Feb 21, 2013
Everyone here is voting against Perchs!
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#114 Feb 21, 2013
salamandersix wrote:
Everyone here is voting against Perchs!
ok if that is true, i vote for them. If I vote for them and vote against them did i loose?
hahahahahaha

Saginaw, MI

#116 Mar 1, 2013
Perchs is a rip off! They always have been and prices have only gone up! I drive by 4 times a day and the parking lot is basically empty 90% of the time! The employees are all assholes now anyway, that's why I quit going there. I live less than 5 mins away but now I make the trip to neimans. The employees at perchs are rude now.*Most of them!
gabby

Alpena, MI

#117 Mar 1, 2013
I disagree
Mary

Alpena, MI

#118 Mar 1, 2013
Best hamburger in town!
right

Detroit, MI

#119 Mar 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Best hamburger in town!
keep telling yourself that!
right

Detroit, MI

#120 Mar 1, 2013
gabby wrote:
I disagree
I don't.
Jake

Alpena, MI

#121 Mar 1, 2013
????
Tony

Saginaw, MI

#122 Mar 2, 2013
??? That's what I'm saying too...
Rhonda

Sand Lake, MI

#123 Mar 5, 2013
Perchs is horrible. I'll never shop there again after the other day. I'm not going to go into detail and slander and just leave it at that. They are ridiculous.
Jeff Fisher

Alpena, MI

#124 Mar 5, 2013
I knew a dude who worked there who liked guys and my friends wanted to see if it was true so I went into a bedroom at a party with the dude. and when he let me put his dong in my my mouth I knew he was gey and my friends knew to. The guy acted assholish later and I was pissed.
Jeff Fisher

Alpena, MI

#125 Mar 10, 2013
I love perches meat!
Linda

Alpena, MI

#129 Mar 10, 2013
best meat in town!
Towelie

Atlanta, GA

#131 Mar 11, 2013
We need another Wal-Mart! Put em side by side right next to each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alpena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does alpena have too many police for its size? 13 hr Bud 3
Hunt team are warrant jumpers!!! Sat Bud 25
Shawn 3, 1456 Apr 20 Bud 2
Sh!thole Countries. Apr 19 Bud 8
Media beats the drum of war Apr 18 Teflon Don 20
The news media in constant orgasm Apr 17 Mr_JazzHands McLe... 6
snitches get Apr 15 who is the rat 3

Alpena Jobs

Personal Finance

Alpena Mortgages