Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

salamandersix wrote:
Shove your commas up your ass. Perches stinks now just like it did before!
It's Perch's you moron! Perchs, Perch's either way there is no e!!!!!! Shows how smart you are. Or not.
definatley

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Best Store wrote:
I think Marine market has the Best Meat in town, Always Fresh, Very clean in back,Polite help and the Best Looking guys work there...I'm sold
Yes! Marine market is the best! Perchs sucks! And like salamandersix said, they stink! Lol everytime I go in there I wanna hurl! Haven't been there in a couple years now.
definatley

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Webster wrote:
<quoted text> It's Perch's you moron! Perchs, Perch's either way there is no e!!!!!! Shows how smart you are. Or not.
You are just mean! Does it really matter how (s)he spells it?? Or can you just not comprehend what they mean? Either way, your rude.
Shayla

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Best Store wrote:
I think Marine market has the Best Meat in town, Always Fresh, Very clean in back,Polite help and the Best Looking guys work there...I'm sold
Now your being funny....they sell old, rotten meat to restaurants.
Stupid Shayla

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Shayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your being funny....they sell old, rotten meat to restaurants.
Lie, lie, lie! Go back to work at Perch's! Marine Market does not sell old, rotten meat to restraunts! Can you say jealous?
reality check

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I work at Perchs and since the new owners took over, it is hell there! I have never hated my job so much! And your all stupid! Most of their "fresh" meat comes from gordon foods and the rest is from sherwood meats! And everything comes in frozen! I've worked there for over 15 years and yes, business has slowed down a lot!! Christmas time, which is usually our busiest time, was nothing this year compared to years before!
salamandersix

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

reality check wrote:
I work at Perchs and since the new owners took over, it is hell there! I have never hated my job so much! And your all stupid! Most of their "fresh" meat comes from gordon foods and the rest is from sherwood meats! And everything comes in frozen! I've worked there for over 15 years and yes, business has slowed down a lot!! Christmas time, which is usually our busiest time, was nothing this year compared to years before!
Perhes has always been a pit! The store stinks like meat and it always has! Screw the small businesses, I shop at the Walmarts!
reality check

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhes has always been a pit! The store stinks like meat and it always has! Screw the small businesses, I shop at the Walmarts!
As do I. And yes it stinks, try working in the shit! It's disgusting but it's a job and you get used it. It's no fun here anymore anyway! We used to be like a big family, but it isn't like that anymore.
Jose

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is using my name. I would NEVER say the things "salamandersix" from Midland posts.
Jose

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>Someone is using my name. I would NEVER say the things "salamandersix" from Midland posts.
Some people are very immature.
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Mike K. protected his pervert brothet. MAybe he is acloset perv himself. I won't shop at Perches because the place is filthy just like the Kendjiorskis!
Briant Wilmod

Lewiston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Our family has many, many pervs and monkeys!
Leonard

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I suck Mike K's ballsack!
no good

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Perchs is horrible. They are way too overpriced. I never go there. I have not heard good things about the new owners either. The old owners are perverted and the new ones are dickheads!
Little Debbie

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

They are making some horrible business decisions. They have no clue as to what they are doing. Especially Julie. She thinks she does, but she's so hard headed you can't even try to explain anything or help at all. I've been a vendor in our area for years and their business has slowed down considerably. I've tried giving suggestions because yes I know what works a lot of times and things were great over there till they came a long. I don't even sell HALF of the products that I was before. They are messing up left and right. But they'll learn, when they have to shut their doors. Julie is not friendly with her employees or her customers! And Terry, he might as well not even be there because it doesn't matter what he says or thinks. Julie wears the pants in that family. And she does not do a good job! Needless to say, I quit shopping there when I saw how they are as people and how they treat people. They DO NOT care about our families let alone our community! That is very obvious!
salamandersix

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I shop at Walmarts. The best prices in town and none of the rich bastard local folks making money off me!
bug

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Perch's sucks. End of story.
Mary

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I hate Perch's! There's a snooty blonde bitch named Kathy that looks down on anyone and everyone that uses food stamps. She's all nice till you go to pay. Then if you happen to be using food stamps, her whole attitude changes and she gets snobby! It's ignorant and disrespectful. She thinks she is better than everyone. I can't stand people like that. Not everyone that gets help abuses it.
Daryl

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Yeah, perchs sucks! I'll never go there again. Their prices are ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alpena Discussions

Search the Alpena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Airplanes flying. 17 hr Rusty Shackleford 4
Debate: Marijuana - Alpena, MI (Aug '10) 17 hr I agree with a 81
Good ol Racist Ricky's back to jail 17 hr Rusty Shackleford 2
County commissioner gets the money 21 hr Spooky Ladies Sideshow 15
New cop cars Mon alpenanative 9
Alpena Regional Airport money trail Mon just sayin 2
ALPENA SHERIFF'S DEPT. PULLS OFFICER FROM HUNT ... (Feb '12) Jul 17 Rocky 68
•••
•••