Standoff involving woman ends in Dupo

Standoff involving woman ends in Dupo

There are 25 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Standoff involving woman ends in Dupo. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Neither the woman nor the officer were identified, but according to Police Chief Larry Austel, the woman barricaded herself inside an apartment on Will Drive where an Alorton police officer lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drew

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Was there and the police handles the situation horribly
Listen

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Go back to Cahokia Stag Boy
me

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I know the people that live there n people in the complex n from what i understand they handled it pretty well
Nunya

Millstadt, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Always hush-hush in dupo!
I dont know

Belleville, IL

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Crime is Dupo isn't new. This was nothing in comparison to what happened to 3 children in Dupo when they were murdered because the parents would not pay the debt they owed to a dealer over drugs.
The children ranged from 8 weeks old to 19 years old but were slaughtered while the parents were out somewhere getting drunk and high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
youngin

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
This happened in Dupo? It don't sound familiar.
Nunya

Millstadt, IL

#7 Jun 25, 2013
When was the 3 children slaughtered? Been in Dupo for 52 years and this is the 1st I've ever heard of this!
You Are So Right

Columbia, IL

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Nunya wrote:
Always hush-hush in dupo!
Always hush-hush in Dupo. Nothing like Columbia or Waterloo where everything is right out in the open. LOL
Fuh que Richard

Arnold, MO

#9 Jun 26, 2013
I dont know wrote:
Crime is Dupo isn't new. This was nothing in comparison to what happened to 3 children in Dupo when they were murdered because the parents would not pay the debt they owed to a dealer over drugs.
The children ranged from 8 weeks old to 19 years old but were slaughtered while the parents were out somewhere getting drunk and high.
You stupid fuhking drunk why don't you leave people alone. the parents of these children that were murdered by J.S. have suffered a great loss and one day you will have gone to far and they are going pay your dumb azz a visit and beat down an old man. Believe me when a say you will deserve every bit of it Richard Rollo. You need to be sued but what can you get from a welfare Shiit bum from Cahokia that only owns half a run down shack and a old green piece of sh!t dodge truck.
hey now

Columbia, IL

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Fuh que Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid fuhking drunk why don't you leave people alone. the parents of these children that were murdered by J.S. have suffered a great loss and one day you will have gone to far and they are going pay your dumb azz a visit and beat down an old man. Believe me when a say you will deserve every bit of it Richard Rollo. You need to be sued but what can you get from a welfare Shiit bum from Cahokia that only owns half a run down shack and a old green piece of sh!t dodge truck.
r u sure u got the right richard r?

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 26, 2013
I dont know wrote:
Richard Rollo I don't know what yourproblem is but you must get alot of pleasure out of other peoples pain. You really stepped in it this time. The ONLY correct thing you said here was there was an 8wk old baby. Do the research before attempting to bash someone. I know live, sleep and breathe to stalk me and use the most hurtful things to bash me. But your not just hurting me, there are countless families affected by what this monster did. So you might want to think about how you choose to stalk me cuz the backlash of all the different people you hurt along with this might make your "safe place" a very dangerous place to be. Think about it Richard Rollo, don't you think somewhere on this dupo topix there's someone that might know the murderers family and might let them know about this? What do you think they think about you bringing this up all the time? You just need to stop . I would be very scared for my life if I was over 60, lived by myself, in Cahokia and likes to cyber stalk people about murdered babies and young adults. Think it over Richard Rollo. I would say you may want to call the police and see about police protection in your area but then you would have to admit what you do on topix. Thanx for your cooperation, Monya Riester.
call me dick

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 26, 2013
sober up and get a job.
Pops girl wrote:
<quoted text>Richard Rollo I don't know what yourproblem is but you must get alot of pleasure out of other peoples pain. You really stepped in it this time. The ONLY correct thing you said here was there was an 8wk old baby. Do the research before attempting to bash someone. I know live, sleep and breathe to stalk me and use the most hurtful things to bash me. But your not just hurting me, there are countless families affected by what this monster did. So you might want to think about how you choose to stalk me cuz the backlash of all the different people you hurt along with this might make your "safe place" a very dangerous place to be. Think about it Richard Rollo, don't you think somewhere on this dupo topix there's someone that might know the murderers family and might let them know about this? What do you think they think about you bringing this up all the time? You just need to stop . I would be very scared for my life if I was over 60, lived by myself, in Cahokia and likes to cyber stalk people about murdered babies and young adults. Think it over Richard Rollo. I would say you may want to call the police and see about police protection in your area but then you would have to admit what you do on topix. Thanx for your cooperation, Monya Riester.
well

Collinsville, IL

#13 Jun 26, 2013
It's not much different than you and Mike talking about his mothers suicide and making jokes about it. And it sounds as if you are threatening the old man. You and your drugs have warped your mind lady. Never put anything in writing. This is a treat on the old mans life. And the police have been notified.

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 26, 2013
ITS.NOT.ME....I wish the police would get involved. ....
Info

Belleville, IL

#15 Jun 26, 2013
If all of you Knuckleheads would just leave each other alone, topix would be a nice thing to have. As it is, all anyone can read about is threats and making fun of people who were murdered or committed suicide. How sick is this mess? Stay off the computer and get a life. There are hundreds of games to play free online and this is what you nit wits have chosen as entertainment.
okay

Belleville, IL

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Fuh que Richard wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid fuhking drunk why don't you leave people alone. the parents of these children that were murdered by J.S. have suffered a great loss and one day you will have gone to far and they are going pay your dumb azz a visit and beat down an old man. Believe me when a say you will deserve every bit of it Richard Rollo. You need to be sued but what can you get from a welfare Shiit bum from Cahokia that only owns half a run down shack and a old green piece of sh!t dodge truck.
You should be sued too Mike Wilson. You have different names that you go by to torment an old man about his mothers death and his family. Get a life you mentally ill jerk.it takes a big man to want to beat up an old man.
I know

Belleville, IL

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Mike Wilson also known by Dick Blisterod is a pansy. All mouth hiding behind a computer talking trash!!
As always

Belleville, IL

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Every thread has to turn into Pop's Girl and her crackhead friends ranting and raving...
cgh

Columbia, IL

#19 Jun 28, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
ITS.NOT.ME....I wish the police would get involved.....
I just wanted you to know that I just came from the States's Attorney's office because I had some other business with them, but brought this to their attention. If you go to the police in your town, they can do something about it but it has to be you.
cgh

Columbia, IL

#20 Jun 28, 2013
She got a pretty disgusted look on her face when I told her what he's been saying, too. I happen to think you have a good case if you decide to pursue it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alorton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr -Prince- 2,956
people living in foreclosed houses (Sep '12) 1 hr Homesforfreeinggc 60
who is foo foo 2 hr Mike 24
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 2 hr -Prince- 213
this sight is pathetic (Dec '15) 3 hr Notproudofthistown 2
nicks bar 4 hr Jordan 4
Bobby hefner 6 hr L as 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alorton Mortgages