Medical marijuana growers with criminal records are being licensed

Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OregonLive.com

Almost anyone, even a felon, can be an Oregon medical marijuana grower or caregiver.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Nothing better to do

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

We all make mistakes, and because you've make one your sentenced to life with unimaginable pain. I don't get it. because you've done something in your past that you would never ever do again you are not entitled to be medicated for the pain that you are in right now? Who are you?

Since: Jan 13

Hillsboro, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

So what you're telling me is that if someone committed a crime, once upon a time, they should be denied medicine that can alleviate their pain?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

ContemplatingPaisley wrote:
So what you're telling me is that if someone committed a crime, once upon a time, they should be denied medicine that can alleviate their pain?
Slowly read the storey sometime when you're not high and you will see that it was talking about prior criminals getting licensed to grow MEDICAL MJ and growing much more than the law allows AND also going back to dealing hard drugs along with their "overstock" of MJ. That's the kind of people that have to be weeded out of the system,forever.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Slowly read the storey sometime when you're not high and you will see that it was talking about prior criminals getting licensed to grow MEDICAL MJ and growing much more than the law allows AND also going back to dealing hard drugs along with their "overstock" of MJ. That's the kind of people that have to be weeded out of the system,forever.
if weed was legal we wouldn't have a problem leave felons alone their people too in my opinion all drugs should be legal
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>if weed was legal we wouldn't have a problem leave felons alone their people too in my opinion all drugs should be legal
And groceries should be free,free cars,guns,no speed limits,no policemen to hassle you,or anyone hasseling you,and no taxes. Sounds great in YOUR mind doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aloha Discussions

Search the Aloha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What On Earth Is Happening At Ebay? (May '13) 20 hr EbayRevealed 45
1992 Dodge Dakota V8 won't start (Aug '08) Wed Schultz 30
Kratom @ Dragon Herbarium way overpriced (Sep '11) Wed Just Love Everyone 15
Looking for dynamic house flipping teams Wed Brian Hermosisima 1
Looking for subs Tue Jeremy360_ 5
Portland, Oregon..Most Racist State Of The Union (Jun '07) Tue Alex cam 904
Need some black still... Jul 8 wickedcodie 71
•••
•••