Is it in their DNA or something?
Stan

Benton, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Yep!! Just like stupidity is in yours.
Goody two shoes

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
You might be on to something! I have witnessed them teaching their young children how to steal! Plus they only have one volume:LOUD!
idiot

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Wow! You're going to post something like this after Larry French was arrested this week for some local burgleries. He is a white boy. The shootings in fancy farm a couple of months ago over meth, white. The murder on tom dr. White. Idiots come in all flavors, including white.
not stupid

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2012
A national database that tracked crime by RACE would show the majority of violent crime is committed by blacks.
Stan

Benton, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
not stupid wrote:
A national database that tracked crime by RACE would show the majority of violent crime is committed by blacks.
Theft is not usually a violent crime!
Alum

Murray, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2012
The crime rate amongst white trash people in western kentucky is far higher than that of black people in western kentucky.... This ain't east st louis, are you going to get shot by a black dude in a drive by here? No. Far more likely that some methed out white trash dude breaks into your home and shoots you while trying to steal to pay for the meth
hey

Kansasville, WI

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Stan wrote:
<quoted text> Theft is not usually a violent crime!
Actually, it can be if its burglary (b&e) or robbery. In this state some crimes are considered violent although no violence is actually commited.

What a racist thread. I'm sure the OP is a Christian.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Why did the white man steal the land of my ancestors? Why did the white people on Wall Street steal trillions and ruin our economy-causing more damage to humanity than any single black thief ever could."

As the white people around here like to wave their Bibles so much..."Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
hey

Crete, IL

#11 Jun 3, 2012
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
Why did the white man steal the land of my ancestors? Why did the white people on Wall Street steal trillions and ruin our economy-causing more damage to humanity than any single black thief ever could."
As the white people around here like to wave their Bibles so much..."Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Yes to all of this.
smh

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2012
You are all dumb! Race does not matter! Whoever gave that bogus statistic earlier made that up. Statistics have tracked crime back to people in lower economic classes. In some areas there are more blacks in that class and in other areas there are more whites. It has nothing to do with color. If you go by this I guess there is no crime at all in Marshall county
Stan

Benton, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it can be if its burglary (b&e) or robbery. In this state some crimes are considered violent although no violence is actually commited.
What a racist thread. I'm sure the OP is a Christian.
That is why I specified theft. Burglary and/or robbery are different charges.
Bill

Wingo, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Making stupid choices does not know any type of skin color or financial status. At the end of the day we make the choice to do something right or something wrong based on our upbringing our DNA and how we view our mistakes. You can site stats all day long but people will make a choice to think that black people steal or all Italians are in the Mafia etc or all Irish people are drink more than they should. all of those statements are stupid but people will and still do think that those are true statements. My favorite one si everything is George Bushs fault and i am a Democrat.
abc

Whiting, IN

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Why do white people have little dicks so much?
jess

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Bill wrote:
Making stupid choices does not know any type of skin color or financial status. At the end of the day we make the choice to do something right or something wrong based on our upbringing our DNA and how we view our mistakes. You can site stats all day long but people will make a choice to think that black people steal or all Italians are in the Mafia etc or all Irish people are drink more than they should. all of those statements are stupid but people will and still do think that those are true statements. My favorite one si everything is George Bushs fault and i am a Democrat.
you are black lol

Location hidden

#17 Jun 7, 2012
Funny, some bigot judges my post negatively but does not have the intellect to rebut my opinion (that means an intellectual response to my post, not another slab of pig on the barbecue).

There is a simple fact, the white folks that run the banks and wall street stole trillions, and in the process caused hundreds of thousands to lose their homes, their jobs, everything.

So tell me how this is not as bad that a black man that MIGHT steal a television set?

I await your two-syllable, misspelled grunts in response, neanderthal.

And no, I have nothing against whites, my own progeny (that means children)are tri-racial. However, I do have a major problem with bigots, no matter their skin color.

It is just so sad that many still have their brains stuck in the Jim Crow era. We are all brothers and sisters, all part of Creation, and as soon as we focus on what unites us rather than what divides us, we can end many of today's ills.
lol

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2012
I'm not saying black people are the only ones to steal but they are the ones that commit the most burglaries/robbery/shiplifting . I'm Mexican and when people say that Mexicans make up the highest illegal status in the us, I don't say well there's illegal people Ireland, etc. I understand every race commits theft by any means but black people do it the most
Ok Then

Mayfield, KY

#20 Jun 14, 2012
Spirit wrote It is just so sad that many still have their brains stuck in the Jim Crow era. We are all brothers and sisters, all part of Creation, and as soon as we focus on what unites us rather than what divides us, we can end many of today's ills.

Why don't you go spout that belief in East St. Louis, south central LA, south east Chicago or the entire cities of Memphis , Detroit, or New Orleans? Then see how long it is before some black gang banger sends you back here in a big bag with a zipper up the front and before you start with me I'm black

Location hidden

#21 Jun 14, 2012
Ok Then wrote:
Spirit wrote It is just so sad that many still have their brains stuck in the Jim Crow era. We are all brothers and sisters, all part of Creation, and as soon as we focus on what unites us rather than what divides us, we can end many of today's ills.
Why don't you go spout that belief in East St. Louis, south central LA, south east Chicago or the entire cities of Memphis , Detroit, or New Orleans? Then see how long it is before some black gang banger sends you back here in a big bag with a zipper up the front and before you start with me I'm black
Well, your Dr King said he dreamt of a day when a man would be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin, didn't he?

Someone needs the testes to extend the hand in friendship and try to start bringing us all together. Unlike many such as Limbaugh, Hannity, Sharpton and the NBP, that thrive on divisiveness.

The Black man fears being lost in skinhead territory, the whie man fears the ghetto...WHY?

Why should I let the color of my red skin decide how I treat others, or how I should be treated. I want a logical, non-anectdotal response.
Wallygirl

Murray, KY

#22 Jun 14, 2012
lol wrote:
I'm not saying black people are the only ones to steal but they are the ones that commit the most burglaries/robbery/shiplifting . I'm Mexican and when people say that Mexicans make up the highest illegal status in the us, I don't say well there's illegal people Ireland, etc. I understand every race commits theft by any means but black people do it the most
The majority of shoplifters caught in this area are white not black or Hispanic. Most of the people we catch at our store are white males btw 25-35 or white females btw 15-25. We do catch all kinds of people but the majority are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Almo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know anything about a motorcycle getting... 1 hr discount cycle parts 5
Kim Davis Issue 2 hr NotGodButPlayHimOnTv 63
Drugs on Cherry street 4 hr Guccigucciguccigu 7
Pella 5 hr Des 18
Larry and April 6 hr Big D 1
Marshall County Football 6 hr seriously 3
Ewelina johnson 6 hr larry 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Almo Mortgages