byars quick care
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worried resident

Murray, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
so was this funded separate of caj, or was caj a backer? If so, what is the future for it? I know King Bud has been implicated so you have to wonder.
Citizen

White Plains, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I do know they are very hush hush on who Kim's collaborating physician is. I wonder why this has to be so secretive??
cousin jim

Albany, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
How about you just call and ask who the backing physician is?
Looking for the truth

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Is Byars a mill mill clinic?
Question

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Looking for the truth wrote:
Is Byars a mill mill clinic?
A what?
Looking for the truth

Murray, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
A pill mill clinic!
blahhh

Murray, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
how about everyone who lives in this shitt hole town just get a life and quit being so nosey....
blahhh

Murray, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
worried resident wrote:
so was this funded separate of caj, or was caj a backer? If so, what is the future for it? I know King Bud has been implicated so you have to wonder.
you only wish you were a king...
honest

Murray, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
i love byars family quick care, kim is so professional and she really cares about her patients!
TRUTH

Murray, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
honest wrote:
i love byars family quick care, kim is so professional and she really cares about her patients!
i agree. ive taken my family to kim on several occasions. she and jerry are always so helpful and fix us right up. i dont know anything about any books but i do know that i'll keep taking me and mine to see kim as long as she cares to stay open to see us
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
but if i take my family to this "Quick Care", i want to know who the PHYSICIAN is who's covering the clinic :idea: it's very simple, really
idiot

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
I have nothing against kim, in fact i kind of feel sorry for her to be linked to this. but you have to wonder where all the funding came from for it.
unm

Albany, GA

#13 Sep 24, 2012
oxymoron wrote:
but if i take my family to this "Quick Care", i want to know who the PHYSICIAN is who's covering the clinic :idea: it's very simple, really
So call up there and ask.
Just me

Newburgh, IN

#15 Sep 24, 2012
I will never go there. Be careful. She acts smarter than a doctor and never got anything right when I had to see her at Primary Care. I didn't know that she was gone until I had to make an appt. and I had to see a PA so I told them, please anybody but her, thats when they told me that she didn't work there anymore. Thank Goodness. I saw her three times and she got it wrong all three times.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 24, 2012
idiot wrote:
I have nothing against kim, in fact i kind of feel sorry for her to be linked to this. but you have to wonder where all the funding came from for it.
I don't know where the funding came from but I think it's great that we now have an affordable clinic to go to. Being uninsured this offers me the opportunity to get medical help when needed at an affordable price. I had lab work done that costs me $42. That same lab work that I had drawn at the lab at mcch was $296. I don't know who the physician is backing her, I could almost bet its not one from primary care as they are all about money. So I'm thankful for the clinic. I hope it's not intertwined with the Jones drama because I'd hate to see it close. The angel clinic is a joke. They have so many stipulations that I'm not sure how anyone gets treatment from them. One being you had to be insured within the last six months. Well not all of us have the option of health insurance at our jobs, so throws that are uninsured out the window. I think Murray should be pleased to have an affordable clinic available to us.
Really

United States

#17 Sep 24, 2012
idiot wrote:
what business is it of anybody's where the funding came from? You people need to get a life! At least Kim is trying to make life a little easier for us people who don't have insurance!! and as far as her doctor backer or whatever they're called.i read online that Np's in this state don't need one except to write prescriptions and I think all that is is a signature on paper!
Across state lines

Sedalia, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
what business is it of anybody's where the funding came from? You people need to get a life! At least Kim is trying to make life a little easier for us people who don't have insurance!! and as far as her doctor backer or whatever they're called.i read online that Np's in this state don't need one except to write prescriptions and I think all that is is a signature on paper!
Glad there will still be some income...for now.
wrong

Murray, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>what business is it of anybody's where the funding came from? You people need to get a life! At least Kim is trying to make life a little easier for us people who don't have insurance!! and as far as her doctor backer or whatever they're called.i read online that Np's in this state don't need one except to write prescriptions and I think all that is is a signature on paper!
You can be in a practice as a nurse practitioner. You HAVE to have a doctor in with you though. Just like Cagle and Bailey Adult Health they have a doctor with them. He doesn't have to be there I don't think but you have to have one.
Hmmm

United States

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Why is everyone so nosy? I have gone to Byars Qiuick Care and they are very good, spent lots of time with me and Kim really cares. I'm sure she's got all her ducks in a row or she wouldn't be doing what she's doing. If you want the details call her and ask if not then leave her alone!
What

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Why is everyone so nosy? I have gone to Byars Qiuick Care and they are very good, spent lots of time with me and Kim really cares. I'm sure she's got all her ducks in a row or she wouldn't be doing what she's doing. If you want the details call her and ask if not then leave her alone!
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Almo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield cardinals 21 min the cardinal 4
The War on Christmas at "Walmart" 54 min F ewe 9
Cheapest place around murray to get tooth pulled? 1 hr Molar 7
Elsewhere KY 4 hr toto 41
30ish black guys 6 hr Blank 7
Dinner Bell (Jul '14) 6 hr Blank 16
Nathan Crouch (Sep '15) 7 hr Call it like I se... 2

Almo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance